Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:30:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have $5 PayPal Would Like $4 Bitcoin  (Read 344 times)
LouisVuitton (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:08:34 PM

Hi, As of Monday, July 13th I have $5 PayPal, I would like to exchange it for $4 Bitcoin.

I have no problem going first, but please have some positive feedback so I can trust you with no worries.

Please don't try to scam me, so don't come here if your profile says deal with caution.

I am able to send it as Friends & Family (Gift), or As a Service. It is up to you.

Please message me, or post below if you're able to do this.

We can deal via private messages on the forum or through Skype.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scamc0p

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:44:17 PM

Have sent bitcoin to you.
Found a good exchange today.
Thank you  Smiley
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:59:01 PM

Please don't try to scam me, so don't come here if your profile says deal with caution.

No one can scam you in this case but you can scam as you are getting bitcoins which cant be chargedback and you are giving paypal which can be charged back and sadly you can charge back easily its sad that paypal do this and 2nd thing i dont recommand any kind of trade in payoneer or outside this forum

LouisVuitton (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:14:01 PM

No one can scam you in this case but you can scam as you are getting bitcoins which cant be chargedback and you are giving paypal which can be charged back and sadly you can charge back easily its sad that paypal do this and 2nd thing i dont recommand any kind of trade in payoneer or outside this forum

Exchange has been completed with Scamc0p, everything went good.

I understand PayPal is reversible, however it is a personal account with no chance of chargeback.

Anyways people can scam as when I go first and then they don't send me the BTC, however everything went good this time.

Thanks everyone.
aicha3011

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:15:18 PM

you dont recomend any kind of trade in payooner and you are offering me payooner what the fuck is this?
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:01:31 AM

you dont recomend any kind of trade in payooner and you are offering me payooner what the fuck is this?

i said i dont recomend any kind of deal with PAYPAL not Payoneer You need to read carefully and watch your mouth, 2nd thing in your case i was sending payoneer to a newbie and i was getting bitcoins which you cant chargeback You really need to improve your learning skills lol

aicha3011

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:13:30 AM

i said i dont recomend any kind of deal with PAYPAL not Payoneer You need to read carefully and watch your mouth, 2nd thing in your case i was sending payoneer to a newbie and i was getting bitcoins which you cant chargeback You really need to improve your learning skills lol
you are an idiot or what watch what you have worte and tell me if is not payooner 

dont recommand any kind of trade in payoneer or outside this forum

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: