Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:44:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new to bitcoin i would like some help on which exchanges to use to buy coins  (Read 340 times)
Kombo (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:18:54 PM

hello

i see bitcoin growing and lots of people are going to adopt it, i am in south africa and not much pple know abt bitcoin, i would like to start buying some coins i see the price of bitcoin is on the rise i wish to keep them hoping to sell them when the price is significantly up, can anyone recommend any decent international exchanges i can use to buy bitcoins
thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitbay.com

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:29:33 PM

hello

i see bitcoin growing and lots of people are going to adopt it, i am in south africa and not much pple know abt bitcoin, i would like to start buying some coins i see the price of bitcoin is on the rise i wish to keep them hoping to sell them when the price is significantly up, can anyone recommend any decent international exchanges i can use to buy bitcoins
thanks

Hi,

Try localbitcoins.com  Smiley
giustone

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 05:57:26 PM

Hello,

You can use cex.io,virwox to buy Bitcoin with paypal and circle.
All is very simple and you receive the bitcoin in your wallet.

HerrAndreas

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:56:07 AM

hello

thanks

First off:

Please wipe that Rand Symbols from your eyes.

If just buying some bitcoin and waiting for the magic internet money to work were actually a successful strategy, these forum pages would be full of really wealthy people.

apart from that:
if you are just entering the world of bitcoin, I suggest to stick with the houshold names:

bitstamp, kraken, bitfinex (to some extend), anx, ofcourse person to person trades with taking the obvious precautions via local bitcoins or mycelium local trader.

good luck and please never forget:

there is no free lunch.

if it sounds too good to be true,
it is not true.

dont fall victim to fear or greed.

It is like the wild west in the movies, like russia in the 90ies.
It´s you, revolutionaries, scamers, gangsters, genuises, greedy soon-to-be loosers, billionares, and  big business at a global private party. It is bitcoin. http://nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/dont-panic/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: