Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:54:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cant send money!! Please help!!  (Read 489 times)
manifestojoe (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:32:10 PM

Ok so I am very new to this. I created an electrum wallet and made a deposit. I tried to transferred a small amount to another wallet and it wasnt working. It said:
Transaction ID : unknown

So I kept trying and it worked .037775 BTC sent. Now I want to transfer the rest (2.3 BTC) and its unknown and partially signed everytime!!

What am I not doing right?
I have 2FA enabled.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:24:33 AM

Why would you deposit 3 BTC to this new wallet before you knew it was working as you intended?

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: