Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:49:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USD investment opportunity, real estate..  (Read 1050 times)
kingcrimson (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:03:56 AM

Anyone else have success in the run ups the last couple years, and want to go into something more secure and safe... I am seeking partners to get into real estate with. I would say say 100K USD min investment. Sky is the limit as we build up equity and scale up. I see us having hundreds of units renting out within 5 years. If anyone wants to get in with me, let’s discuss. I have a big money mindset and will handle all management, but your level of involvement is up to you. PM me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:18:52 AM

What is your expertise? What have you done in relation to this in the past (that you have proof of)? Where are you located and are you willing to sign a notarized contract?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:23:53 AM

Anyone else have success in the run ups the last couple years, and want to go into something more secure and safe... I am seeking partners to get into real estate with. I would say say 100K USD min investment. Sky is the limit as we build up equity and scale up. I see us having hundreds of units renting out within 5 years. If anyone wants to get in with me, let’s discuss. I have a big money mindset and will handle all management, but your level of involvement is up to you. PM me.

I wonder how much do you put in this collaboration. There are to much money. Then I want to know if you have a business plan or this is only a wish. These things with all this amount of money it is not a joke. You will never find someone to put , say 50 000$ only with such a post here at bitcointalk without other important data and way you think that this proposal will be profitable.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 02:24:03 PM

How is your current business coming along?  If you're just getting started then I doubt you would get any investment.
Are you working for someone right now?
sherbyspark

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:08:41 PM

I suppose more information about the country would be something required before you get any interest , also information about payment being in Bitcoin etc would be helpful in having someone decide.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: