Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying account on default trust  (Read 411 times)
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:23:32 AM

Paying 5 BTC. Escrow with tomatocage.

The payment will be held for 90 days so that no risk of you saying "I sold a trusted hero account to KOS" happens and I lose all 5 BTC essentially once it loses all its trust...

Tomatocage will keep everything confidential as I trust he can remain an impartial 3rd party for this process.

Thank you.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:25:00 AM

And no, the account will not be used to scam. I used to be able to escrow, trade, etc at will on here and made good money doing so. I would like to restart that just as I have done successfully on LBC for a good while (I have good rep there). Over 100 trades 100% positive because I strive to maintain GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:26:44 AM

i honestly dont think people on default trust would sell their account in the first place, theyre on DT for a reason...

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:33:50 AM

Even if they do, if discovered they will lose their place on default trust.

Remember that PM privacy is not guaranteed and the community watches, and some staff can see your IPs
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:33:59 AM

i honestly dont think people on default trust would sell their account in the first place, theyre on DT for a reason...
If youre leaving bitcoin and/or short on cash, my offer would look quite valuable I'd say.

BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:35:02 AM

Even if they do, if discovered they will lose their place on default trust.

Remember that PM privacy is not guaranteed and the community watches, and some staff can see your IPs
Thank you for this White sugar!!! You are so correct!!!

Please email me at whitesugarROCKS@gmail.com to sell your account. DO NOT MESSAGE ME ON HERE WITH YOUR DT NAME - Theymos and Badbear will rat on us!!

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:32:13 PM

It isn't like it wouldn't be difficult to figure out when you eventually buy one (assuming you can buy one). All that someone would need to do is monitor the security log for signs of an account sale and since you are publicly buying one, it would be known you are the new owner.

If a certain number of password changes are not made then it would be impossible to know who is lying when you claim you can't access the account.

The fact that there have been a number of reports that you have attempted to scam from a number of accounts would imply that there is a high chance that you will end up trying to scam.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:35:48 PM

Anyway, I might consider selling you my alt that I have on DT, I would accept escrow however I would not accept your condition that you want the funds held for 90 days. It wouldn't be my fault if you leak the fact that the account was purchased by you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: