Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:30:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have BTC and i want Paypal ( Escrow accepted )  (Read 493 times)
TotoRiina (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:45:58 PM

Hello,

I want to exchange 9.21675177 BTC ( 2.735$ ) for 2.735$ paypal ( i dont need a penny more ) if it is possible for one single user to exchange all of them will be better but i am also ok with trading with more people.
Scammers please avoid me, i am new but that doesn`t mean that i will go first.

Note: I dont do deals with members without reputation here because paypal is reversible and I am also ok with escrow!

Print screen of my wallet:

https://i.imgur.com/ZO3FXVd.jpg

I am waiting for offers here and i will PM if i will receive something interesting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:55:24 PM

Escrow? I know it doesn't protect you from chargebacks but neither does me sending first.

Sign a message from the address that holds the 9 BTC or you'll most certainly get negative feedback for not having the coin you're trying to sell. That screenshot proves nothing and either way, NOBODY should be sending first to you.
TotoRiina (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:34:43 PM

I want to trade with escrow, why you need proof? it`s a unsecured transaction?
And why i received negative feedback? people wtf are wrong with you all? I want to deal under escrow and i pay the escrow fees, i cant scam anybody lol.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6115

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:37:51 PM

And why i received negative feedback? people wtf are wrong with you all? I want to deal under escrow and i pay the escrow fees, i cant scam anybody lol.

Hi mate , Do accept Neteller and do you do smaller amounts ?
EDIT : "PayPal scammer. Insists on you sending first and will NOT fund escrow, despite what he claims in his thread. " said Tomatocage .
Did he contacted you and you insited on sending first ? or you are really willing to fund the Escrow first ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:57:19 PM

so you are breave enough to just make a new account and show a screenshot and ask people to send you 1st it does not mean you are receiving paypal then anyone will send you 1st paypal is reversable but not that easy, go find a escrow and then fund his account with 9 bitcoins and then ask the escrow to come here and confirum

xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:57:41 PM

ill buy all you have or whatever amount you want to sell above $100. can do this now, find a escrow, fund it and send me your paypal address. wouldn't take no more then 30 minutes.

For those who don't know, scammers now claim to use escrow so they don't get negative feedback right away. The seller then goes on to make excuses on why escrow cannot be used or tries to get you to send to a fake escrow, usually a imposter, a brand new escrow service or one that doesn't have any history.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:59:12 PM

I can do this deal broken up into smaller batches.  My rate is 7% over spot and you will send first, but the security of dealing with a trusted member is usually worth it.  Let me know if your interested.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
tis_bitc222

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 06:01:54 PM

What escrow you wanna use?
0xF6487E

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:06:05 PM

ITT: People ignoring red flags and throwing their money away on an extremely risky transaction.
For example, no wallet address, no localbitcoins account.

"A foole and his money be soone at debate: which after with sorow repents him too late."
-- Thomas Tusser
TotoRiina (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:06:21 PM

enouth with this thread, seems like to be new here is a crime.
I will sell them on localbitcoins and btw i didn`t received that pm, i wanted a old member who haved a escrow to make this deal and i received just stupid replays and negative feedback, thank you guys!

Topic closed.
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:21:52 PM

enouth with this thread, seems like to be new here is a crime.
I will sell them on localbitcoins and btw i didn`t received that pm, i wanted a old member who haved a escrow to make this deal and i received just stupid replays and negative feedback, thank you guys!

Topic closed.

I offered to buy them all. All you had to do was sign the address before we proceed so I know you're not one of those scammers who set up escrow and never fund it, wasting everyone's time.

We could have completed this deal in an hour at most if a escrow was online.

Still interested if you want to setup a LBC ad.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: