Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:58:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinut, Your Experience?  (Read 607 times)
Sage (OP)

Activity: 632
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:28:11 PM

I'm looking for some honest feedback about  Coinut.com.

If you've used them please give me your experience.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:53:59 PM

Hi,

Coinut is an Options Exchange (probably the only). Never had any trouble or issues with them. Had used them pretty much a few months back, and sometimes even now.

This is the Ceo's link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=14002

Hope that helps Smiley
ndnhc
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 02:55:28 PM

Deposits and withdrawals are prompt and reliable. Business regulation, particularly finance, in Singapore is VERY tight, I would consider them 'reliable' even though they were launched less than one year ago.

That said, Coinut and the btc options market is quite new, and Coinut continues to tweak its product suite in order to appeal to the widest audience. I'm a directional trader so there are times when I've sunk my entire 'roll' into positions at Coinut, and times I've completely withdrawn my account because I couldn't find an attractive trade.

If you like to trade/gamble, the 30-min contracts might be fun for you. They are not really my thing.

If at first glance Coinut's binary and/or vanilla options look interesting to you, I would definitely recommend you open an account and make some token trades to get a feel for the platform and products.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 02:57:06 PM

Hi,

Coinut is an Options Exchange (probably the only). Never had any trouble or issues with them. Had used them pretty much a few months back, and sometimes even now.

This is the Ceo's link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=14002

Hope that helps Smiley
ndnhc

Yes, Andy is on the Coinut thread pretty consistently and I've found him to be engaged with customers, and with trying to build his site. So, I would characterize their customer support as 'top of the line.'
Borisz

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:49:45 PM

I am participating currently in their signature campaign here on the forums, however I haven't used their exchange services yet.

I received 2 payouts from them so far, both arrived with very high priority to my balance. So regarding payouts, I'm happy with them, goes through fast even with the current bitcoin network load. I'll get back to you once I tried their trading options, it looks really interesting!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: