Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:18:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: fake passport!?  (Read 1065 times)
bitcoin_bob (OP)

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:51:54 PM

OK....so this guy here claims he can make passports for 'prop purposes'

http://www.magnoliprops.com/passports-ids-other-c-98_99_108.html

So it must be legal to have a camoflage passport?

I quite fancy one myself, just for fun, but I would rather pay in BTC than link such a purchase to a credit card, just in case its not ok.

Anyone here know of anyone who makes such things?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
larry12

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:02:55 PM

No way this can be legal in any country on this planet....  Wink

#Bitcoin The future is here.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:18:45 PM

No way this can be legal in any country on this planet....  Wink

of course it's not legal anywhere , but it exists
there many people faking passports , so yeah you can easily get a fake passport , but this the first time I hear about getting a fake passport online
using credit cards may leads to catastrophes in this case 
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:43:00 PM

I'm sure even searching for a fake passport will raise an alarm with authorities so be careful even if it is just for fun Wink.
josephno1

Activity: 140

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:54:26 PM

I found something on their website

"Current UK passports are not reproduced 100% accurately to avoid illegitimate uses and will not be made with current dates."

But still I am sure that these are illegal as shit

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:31:10 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 09:47:42 PM by gentlemand

Hmm. I'm rather tempted by a UN diplomatic passport or laissez passer. The chances are that no one's seen one in many places. As long as you show up in a white SUV the world is your oyster. Plus you can run up giant bills and then run away shouting 'immunity.'

There is a valid use for film and TV. They don't make current replicas with present dates and the driving licences aren't the same as the real thing. Camouflage passports are a little bit of a grey area but they are legal to possess in plenty of places. Still plenty of room for dodginess though.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:00:04 PM

It would probably not be wise buying a fake passport from this website. You're likely to get in trouble one way or another. What they are doing is completely illegal. I personally don't need any fake passports.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:05:10 PM

It would probably not be wise buying a fake passport from this website. You're likely to get in trouble one way or another. What they are doing is completely illegal. I personally don't need any fake passports.

They ain't claiming to be fake and they're specifically doctored to be distinguishable from the real thing. That's not to say The Man won't be too happy if you have one depending on where you live.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:41:46 PM

They ain't claiming to be fake and they're specifically doctored to be distinguishable from the real thing. That's not to say The Man won't be too happy if you have one depending on where you live.
Yes I just read that now. I still don't see a need for a fake passport.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
bitcoin_bob (OP)

Activity: 373

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 06:35:11 AM

some people would say they dont see the need for bitcoin.......it's just a nice way to stay anon.....
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:29:42 PM

There've been cases where people who used camouflage passports safely left some dangerous areas. If they'd used their real passports they would've been very juicy targets.
bojan92

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 03:52:39 PM

i think the guy is selling the passports to movie studios that need passports for their scenes, it won't be illegal to own one but it would be illegal to use it anywhere, for example to try to cross a border, to use it in a process of legitimation etc.
xmaxbit

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:02:56 PM

First of all this is illegal and secondly it is not possible that the officers will not match your ID with their database and this is what makes it almost impossible. Don't fall in such wrong and stupid offers which might look real but they are not practical.
Next BillGates

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:10:08 PM

You might find someone who's accepting BTC for making fake passports on the other side of the internet called deepnet. But be careful.

bojan92

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:22:06 PM

The modern style passport from Germany in the information needed for the passport to be issued there is the date of issue and expiry and it cleary says that it must be expired so it is a invalid passport in any case, how can that be illegal Tongue?

Date of Issue/Expiry (must be expired)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: