Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:35:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.008 Loan  (Read 3341 times)
oiul (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:21:39 PM

Hello, need 0.008 loan to purchase some stock images for some ongoing design projects I have. Repayment will be made on 16th July. I can give my account as collateral. My address is 1DJUjoYkSwu6c5D8zMBED6LHBrQChCepjG.

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:26:57 PM

Hello, need 0.008 loan to purchase some stock images for some ongoing design projects I have. Repayment will be made on 16th July. I can give my account as collateral. My address is 1DJUjoYkSwu6c5D8zMBED6LHBrQChCepjG.

Thank you.

How much interest do you offer? I can give you this loan if you can provide signed message from atleast 1month old address
oiul (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:59:17 PM

I can offer 25% interest for this amount. You can send them to address I've posted here, don't have any older. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.1030;imode
ManyProofs

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:17:01 PM

I have send you  BTC 0.01 lending monies!
oiul (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:03:39 PM

I didn't receive anything from you @ManyProof and I want to take the loan from Hexcoin, not you.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:04:04 PM

I didn't receive anything from you @ManyProof and I want to take the loan from Hexcoin, not you.

he did. don't lie
https://blockchain.info/tx/473f98c9ff5ef30cf56a527ecacb015fef8543473f87f7d91427daed7cdc3c5d

that address sent 0.02 loan to Digital_Lord also.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1122260.0
ManyProofs

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:04:42 PM

U LIAR U SCAMMER!!!!!!!!! I PUT OF 0.01 btc in your!!
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:09:13 PM

Why did you send him that btc without escrow holding the account?

Maybe this is to teach you a cheap lesson so that is good if nothing else.

Always use escrow and get a signed message from the person in question from an old address posted from the account. To many people will scam for even the smallest of amounts.

Good luck getting your returned funds.

ManyProofs

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:21:12 PM

Always use escrow and get a signed message from the person in question from an old address posted from the account. To many people will scam for even the smallest of amounts.

u seem friend of scammer fo rsure
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:25:46 PM

He actually give you some advice for ur future dude,
No chance he's the owner of the OP account

cheers, It's only 0.01 btc thou  Cheesy
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:26:08 PM

Did you not read all the warning posted at the top of this forum? You should have got the account credentials escrowed before you made the transaction.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
ManyProofs

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:38:05 PM

not listen to freinds of scammer GO AWAY
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:39:41 PM

No dude, we're not "friends" of the OP. You can't trust anyone on this forum. It's like the streets of Harlem.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
ManyProofs

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:43:31 PM

No dude, we're not "friends" of the OP. You can't trust anyone on this forum. It's like the streets of Harlem.

there is something wrong to this person
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:08:43 PM

I think you are the one who "wrong" here, why?
OP is Jr. member and you accept his offer, you actually give him extra 0.002 btc for nothing, you didn't use an escrow service, you didn't even confirm to the OP first....
Let's hope OP back and give your loan back with the interest..
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:10:47 PM

I think so, Just let your money taken by him, and besides it's just a bit just think it as some alms or gift on.Howefer you also wrong send money without her know first

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:14:05 PM

no, theres something wrong with you actually. people on here are giving you advice and telling you what you did wrong, yet youre assuming youre the victim and everyone here is out to get you. you need to realize you scammed yourself and sent him 0.01 BTC with no mutual agreement from op whatsoever. use your brain next time.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
ManyProofs

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:22:47 PM

no, theres something wrong with you actually. people on here are giving you advice and telling you what you did wrong, yet youre assuming youre the victim and everyone here is out to get you. you need to realize you scammed yourself and sent him 0.01 BTC with no mutual agreement from op whatsoever. use your brain next time.

i have no opinion of you
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:25:21 PM

Unless there was a loan agreement via PM with the OP that we don't know about i agree with everyone else on the forum, you were an idiot sending btc before any loan was agreeded apon.

And no im not friends with the OP but i know you will think that anyway.
OP should keep the coins for having to deal wih you at all.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:28:27 PM

Unless there was a loan agreement via PM with the OP that we don't know about i agree with everyone else on the forum, you were an idiot sending btc before any loan was agreeded apon.

And no im not friends with the OP but i know you will think that anyway.
OP should keep the coins for having to deal wih you at all.

loan agreements should never be done through pm, they should always be kept as public as possible. the more private it is the harder it is to prove the borrower ended up scamming.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: