Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:16:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What about staking?  (Read 725 times)
BTCBinary (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:30:17 PM

Hi guys!

I have some coins staking. FLT, Hyperstake, VRC...

I want to hear your opinion about what other coins are considered good options for both staking and holding.

Let me hear your opinion!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:33:54 PM

I think all crypto staking solution is high risk low reward so none of them. A few percentages annually is pretty much nothing compared to how fast crypto is changing and how volatile everything is.

Not your keys, not your coins!
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 10:22:50 PM

GorillaBucks

BTCBinary (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:40:41 PM

GorillaBucks

Care to explain more about these Gorilla Bucks? where to buy them? can you share some links?
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 01:39:23 AM

Sure, if you have any questions ask in the thread and someone will help

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059159

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 01:25:53 PM

Well staking isn't a get rich quick scheme, but you can make some sort of "passive income" by staking the right coins. On the other hand you need a maybe hefty initial investment, as you have to buy some established POS coins with more value than 6 sat each Smiley.
BTCBinary (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 01:32:46 PM

Well staking isn't a get rich quick scheme, but you can make some sort of "passive income" by staking the right coins. On the other hand you need a maybe hefty initial investment, as you have to buy some established POS coins with more value than 6 sat each Smiley.

I know that we need a good investment to start.
In you opinion which coins are the best to stake?
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:40:36 PM

I know that we need a good investment to start.
In you opinion which coins are the best to stake?

Well, as I'm not staking nowadays my informations are probably outdated but PPC, HBN, CLAM could be a good choice, perhaps Cloak, DMD as well. XPY is still something what you can sell, but I wouldn't invest too much into that coin. I do not have any experience with iGotSpots's latest stuff but you might want to ask some users about that too.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:51:02 PM

Staking is not free nowadays when you need to launch the wallet to earn "passive" income.
To me staking is not worth the effort to gain a small amount of coins.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
BTCBinary (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 03:06:16 PM

I recently found this site:

https://stakeminers.com/

I guess I would need to invest a considerable sum if I wanted to see some profits...

What's your opinion about it?

Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 03:35:22 PM

I guess I would need to invest a considerable sum if I wanted to see some profits...

Looks nice and easy, almost too good to be true... Wink To be honest at first look this Stakeminers stuff looks like a HYIP or ponzi scheme for me, but maybe I'm wrong. In addition I'd be careful with doing business on the Philippines, but perhaps I'm just overcautious and too conservative.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 02:44:39 AM

Looks nice and easy, almost too good to be true... Wink To be honest at first look this Stakeminers stuff looks like a HYIP or ponzi scheme for me, but maybe I'm wrong. In addition I'd be careful with doing business on the Philippines, but perhaps I'm just overcautious and too conservative.

I think they are probably on the line, maybe this thread on the Gethashing forums will be of help in your research. Lots of replies but would be worth it to read through all of it and ask questions there or the thread on BCT.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.0
BTCBinary (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:01:24 PM

I think they are probably on the line, maybe this thread on the Gethashing forums will be of help in your research. Lots of replies but would be worth it to read through all of it and ask questions there or the thread on BCT.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.0

Yes, these links were actually pretty helpfull. I think I'm now ready to try out the Stakeminers service.

I have also found another site, Hashcoins, but it resembles a lot Paycoin Platform. Besides, it doesn't really seem legit.

Has Anyone here use them!? if so please give me your insight!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: