Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:17:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon Prime  (Read 458 times)
manic (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:21:15 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2015, 02:35:29 AM by manic

Amazon Prime Free 2-Day Shipping for 1 year(until 7/13/2016) for .04BTC

You must have your own US Amazon account, you won't get access to prime instant video, music, etc.. only the 2 day shipping.  

If interested send me a pm or reply, I will need the email address you use for Amazon and your birthday(month/day not year).  

Only 2 or 3 slots available..
everythingforsale

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:58:03 PM

Are you using the student method or you have another method for this ?

And can this be used on an account which has had a Prime membership in the past from the student email ?
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:48:34 PM

And can this be used on an account which has had a Prime membership in the past from the student email ?

Yes, you can add it to any Amazon account you want but it won't extend what you already have only replace it.  He's just adding you on HIS account (or someone's account he has) as a "family member."  When you have Prime you can add 4 family members at no charge.  All they get is the free 2 day shipping and no other prime features.  If he sells 4 family members at $25 each his $99 PRIME with all the features is free.  

Nothing wrong with doing that as long as you know the limitations.  You just need to make sure the seller doesn't disappear, drop you off his PRIME then go and resell it again elsewhere but from his "trust" he seems quite safe.
manic (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:35:10 AM

Yes, you can add it to any Amazon account you want but it won't extend what you already have only replace it.  He's just adding you on HIS account (or someone's account he has) as a "family member."  When you have Prime you can add 4 family members at no charge.  All they get is the free 2 day shipping and no other prime features.  If he sells 4 family members at $25 each his $99 PRIME with all the features is free.  

Nothing wrong with doing that as long as you know the limitations.  You just need to make sure the seller doesn't disappear, drop you off his PRIME then go and resell it again elsewhere but from his "trust" he seems quite safe.

That is all correct..   good point about selling 4 making it free for me, I'm going to lower my price to 0.04BTC

and yeah I could drop someone off and sell the slot to someone else but wouldn't, I'm not trying to cash in off the thing..
everythingforsale

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:00:23 AM

It does have trust but again the password was changed recently , so could be risky as his account wouldn't be worth the amount. Can someone with a family account remove another account he added as family from Prime ?
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 10:23:43 AM

It does have trust but again the password was changed recently , so could be risky as his account wouldn't be worth the amount. Can someone with a family account remove another account he added as family from Prime ?

Why does changing password look bad?  Aren't you supposed to change your passwords regularly? 

As for your question, yes.  I've been doing the same thing (not on this forum) for over 5 years with my account and never kicked anyone off. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: