Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:34:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone got rich with altcoins (with small amount) ?  (Read 3038 times)
ifightformerkel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:10:32 PM

Hey,

my question is, have someone done it here with altcoins to get rich?

This mean with a small amount of bitcoins (under 5 btc) make a few hundert bitcoins?

I had a few times the chance, but everytime i sold the coin a lot too early.  Cry
I hate it seeing that "your" coin is rising and rising but you are out.  Lips sealed (and its too late to make BIG profits)
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:18:55 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 07:31:48 PM by chesthing

Hey,

This mean with a small amount of bitcoins (under 5 btc) make a few hundert bitcoins?

I had a few times the chance, but everytime i sold the coin a lot too early.  Cry
I hate it seeing that "your" coin is rising and rising but you are out.  Lips sealed (and its too late to make BIG profits)

Many times it feels like you got out too early, but in reality it wouldn't pump unless a bunch of people like yourself get out cheap first. It's impossible to see what effect your actions have on an alt market, it's like the question of whether a tree falling in the forest makes a sound if nobody is around. However, I assure you coins only pump with few along for the ride.
As an example, craploads of people were shaken out after Crave went from 80k to 30k sats. It simply would have died had most just held for the moon.
To answer your question, 1-2 years ago there was enough volume where a great trader could turn .1 btc into 1k btcs. Volume has left the building since last fall though, with so many scam developers and the big fall in btc price. I hope all that comes back with a btc pump back up to $500+, but right now it's pretty hard to make any decent profits.
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:33:46 PM

Hey,

I had a few times the chance, but everytime i sold the coin a lot too early.  Cry
I hate it seeing that "your" coin is rising and rising but you are out.  Lips sealed (and its too late to make BIG profits)

NXT IPO investor got thousands BTC on 0.1 BTC invested.
Qora IPO investors got some money.
NEM IPO investors was able to make some money.
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:46:06 PM

Hey,

Auroracoin, Bitcoindark, Blackcoin, Vericoin, Viacoin, Urocoin
and much more

but it was all in 2014
the golden times are over now  Embarrassed

ifightformerkel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:50:45 PM

Hey,

I had a few times the chance, but everytime i sold the coin a lot too early.  Cry
I hate it seeing that "your" coin is rising and rising but you are out.  Lips sealed (and its too late to make BIG profits)

Auroracoin, Bitcoindark, Blackcoin, Vericoin, Viacoin, Urocoin
and much more

but it was all in 2014
the golden times are over now  Embarrassed

XC from 500 satoshi to over 350.000 satoshi
mazacoin from 100 satoshi to over 20.000 satoshi

but i dont drive a train to the end (or buy it too late).  Cry

i also was on the vericoin and bitcoindark train, but i sold it all when it reach his 1/10 of peak  Lips sealed
ifightformerkel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:56:26 PM

But i think that there is another coin right now (and the only atm imo, because its so cheap), where you can make enormously profit, but i cant tell it now.
But i will show some screens when its happening (cross fingers). from 1 btc over 100 btc  Smiley
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 08:58:29 PM

But i think that there is another coin right now (and the only atm imo, because its so cheap), where you can make enormously profit, but i cant tell it now.
But i will show some screens when its happening. from 1 btc 100 btc  Smiley

Don't be that greedy  Grin

Tell us what it is.
ifightformerkel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:01:46 PM

Tell us what it is.

sry i will not tell it, because nobody will believe it (now!)
But when its happening i will give 0.1 btc to 10 people randomly choose here on this thread. btw. this coin need "only" a marketcap of 750k dollar.
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:02:35 PM

Tell us what it is.

Really bro. Let others to cut a piece of a pie  Smiley
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:03:36 PM

my tip

CIRC
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:04:56 PM

made a bit more more than 10 grand with 0 cents invested..
cashed it all out and spent it all.. all kinds of stuff. (such as my dream computer from Newegg NCIX etc. PC parts)
I don't pay for electricity its included in my rent and I started with nothing but an Nvidia 550Ti gpu to mine coins with.
Everyone 100% of people told me don't even try and laughed at me for even thinking of it.
and as usual I laughed back at morons on the internet and did what they say couldn't be done.. never listen to the web-tards LOL

10 grand make you rich ? nope hahahha
but I am proud because it took a LOT of effort and time trading and mining with 1 gpu and a core 2 duo e7500 CPU
It took me ages to get my first Litecoin.. I kept trading / flipping (shorting) what little I had to build up my first LTC coin.. a big milestone hahahha
I had no risk though I invested nothing on power, hardware or BTC investment costs.
I just needed time and patience to make mistakes and learn from them and gradually build up a little wealth.

I still think it can be done now but what I had to figure out quick was how far I was willing to go morality wise.
that was a process.. you will be challenged / tested.
Don't let them say can't to you !

FUD first & ask questions later™
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:07:30 PM

my tip

CIRC

no, its not circ

circ has already a marketcap of 136.000 Dollar x100 roi would be 13.6 million dollar and not 750k dollar.  Wink

You mean Darktron? (it helps to not post in the threads of coins you want to keep "a secret")
JBC

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:14:48 PM

made a bit more more than 10 grand with 0 cents invested..
cashed it all out and spent it all.. all kinds of stuff. (such as my dream computer from Newegg NCIX etc. PC parts)
I don't pay for electricity its included in my rent and I started with nothing but an Nvidia 550Ti gpu to mine coins with.
Everyone 100% of people told me don't even try and laughed at me for even thinking of it.
and as usual I laughed back at morons on the internet and did what they say couldn't be done.. never listen to the web-tards LOL

10 grand make you rich ? nope hahahha
but I am proud because it took a LOT of effort and time trading and mining with 1 gpu and a core 2 duo e7500 CPU
It took me ages to get my first Litecoin.. I kept trading / flipping (shorting) what little I had to build up my first LTC coin.. a big milestone hahahha
I had no risk though I invested nothing on power, hardware or BTC investment costs.
I just needed time and patience to make mistakes and learn from them and gradually build up a little wealth.

I still think it can be done now but what I had to figure out quick was how far I was willing to go morality wise.
that was a process.. you will be challenged / tested.
Don't let them say can't to you !

Don't listen to this guy.  That guy was trolling the NXT thread back in October 2013,  saying it was a scam and it wouldn't go anywhere.

Just to think Spoetnik could had been the first troll-made millionaire on the internet.  Instead he's broke and living in his mother's trailer.  Considering they sell revolvers at 7-11s in Kelowna, surprised he hasn't blown his brains out yet!!

JBC Japan Bitcoin
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:31:56 PM

my tip

CIRC

no, its not circ

circ has already a marketcap of 136.000 Dollar x100 roi would be 13.6 million dollar and not 750k dollar.  Wink

yes not 750k xd
kennyP

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:43:53 AM

Quote from: ifightformerkel link=topic=1122445.msg11880790#msg11880790

sry i will not tell it, because nobody will believe it (now!)
But when its happening i will give 0.1 btc to 10 people randomly choose here on this thread. btw. this coin need "only" a marketcap of 750k dollar.

remember kenny is your bro :-)
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:39:03 AM

Hey,

there is your problem. You invest in shit coins and then cry because you haven't turned your 5 BTC into 100 BTC.

It's not possible to turn 5 into 100 overnight but if you invest in something valuable and hold..it's very possible that you can turn them into 100 BTC (over the course of year or more)

on the other hand most coins are crap and I wouldn't advice holding them for more than a month...so you have to ask ourself whether you'll take the risk and go all in without worrying about the loss or will you prefer to take little profit every now and then.

Personally I like get 40% return every month..that keeps me on the safe side. So...if I have 5 BTC..as soon as I'm at 7 BTC I would sell and then wait till next month before I put my buy order. 1 BTC out of those 2 is my play money I would invest that in coins that look like p&d scheme...so even if I lose them I don't have to worry about it too much. If I get lucky those 1 BTC turn into 3 BTC ..so now I have 9 BTC...do it for a year and you're looking at 80-100 BTC.

pretty good ROI imho.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 09:45:11 AM

Hey,

The guy who join the ipo of nxt may be the few people who got rich with altcoin.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 09:57:01 AM

DUB is on the steady rise and has just released a pretty decent wallet good things on the horizon for this coin and very cheap now under 200 on Trex
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 09:57:41 AM

Hey,

few hundred btc aint exactly rich  Huh that wouldn't come close to even buying a crappy apartment (well in my country),and more then just rich own houses.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 10:02:24 AM

I am expecting Monero being a major millionaire and might even  be billionaire maker (in fiat terms of course).
I might be wrong, but the odds are surprisingly good, and it will not happen overnight but who couldn't waite for a few years to become a millionaire?  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: