Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:28:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 3374 times)
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2012, 06:18:20 PM

After reading the other post, I am glad he took he did not allow you to post you sec listing. Seems he was being quite fair with you, and you wanted to raise a stink. He is a known member of this community and I have had nothing but good dealings with his staff, from password problems to security listings Adam was a great help. So why should we take your word with no proof VS A standing community member with something to lose?

I totally agree.

The 8 BTC fee is totally reasonable considering you are trying to list a company on the stock market.  I would expect a fee like this at a minimum to be on all submissions, accepted or not.  We are lucky the fee isn't 40 BTC, in that situation only "serious" companies would be listed in the stock exchange, like it should actually be. 

You guys are trying to lynch him over this fee?  He runs the stock exchange.  This is his business, he has to read over and review all the business ideas, and consider them for listing or not.  Surely a person's time is worth money. 

I had my GLBSE listing initially declined, but after a period of waiting and revisions to my contract, he let my company list on the exchange. 

It's a non-refundable fee, he clearly states that on the site, I don't know how you can call someone a scammer over this.  The fact that he is refunding you just blows my mind.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 06:31:31 PM

That 'known in community' line doesn't fly anymore..

Exactly everyone in the community should be looked at like an equal, and scam accusation should be serious if it is a newbie, or satoshi. No one should be safe until they are proven innocent.
Wow that's a reverse logic. Normally everyone is innocent until proven guilt but apparently not in Bitcoin land here everyone is a crook until they are proven not to be...
this community...
//DeaDTerra

did you read the contract?? ? ?? ?? ?? dumbass sweed
Oh you goat.
I wasn't commenting on this case but the general idea of that someone is guilty until proven innocent.
Go back to your boat.
//DeaDTerra
DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 06:33:40 PM

That 'known in community' line doesn't fly anymore..

Exactly everyone in the community should be looked at like an equal, and scam accusation should be serious if it is a newbie, or satoshi. No one should be safe until they are proven innocent.
Wow that's a reverse logic. Normally everyone is innocent until proven guilt but apparently not in Bitcoin land here everyone is a crook until they are proven not to be...
this community...
//DeaDTerra

did you read the contract?? ? ?? ?? ?? dumbass sweed

Did you read it? Apparently he still owns him 1 btc maybe not the full 8 btcs but he ows 1 and that is enough for a scammer tag.
oh god kill me now....
Fuck it I am juts going to stop posting on these stupid posts. There's no saving off you guys.
//DeaDTerra
cablepair

Activity: 896

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2012, 07:41:11 PM

After reading the other post, I am glad he took he did not allow you to post you sec listing. Seems he was being quite fair with you, and you wanted to raise a stink. He is a known member of this community and I have had nothing but good dealings with his staff, from password problems to security listings Adam was a great help. So why should we take your word with no proof VS A standing community member with something to lose?

I totally agree.

The 8 BTC fee is totally reasonable considering you are trying to list a company on the stock market.  I would expect a fee like this at a minimum to be on all submissions, accepted or not.  We are lucky the fee isn't 40 BTC, in that situation only "serious" companies would be listed in the stock exchange, like it should actually be. 

You guys are trying to lynch him over this fee?  He runs the stock exchange.  This is his business, he has to read over and review all the business ideas, and consider them for listing or not.  Surely a person's time is worth money. 

I had my GLBSE listing initially declined, but after a period of waiting and revisions to my contract, he let my company list on the exchange. 

It's a non-refundable fee, he clearly states that on the site, I don't know how you can call someone a scammer over this.  The fact that he is refunding you just blows my mind.

+1

Nefario has contributed a lot to Bitcoin, and this accusation is preposterous.

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 23, 2012, 09:10:26 AM

This looks like Ppowerp pulling a Matthew, using a technicality to try and pull out of paying a fee that any reasonable person would expect to be non-refundable regardless of the audit results. Because that's essentially what nefario is doing. Auditing the asset before listing. Has anyone ever heard of an auditor going "Oh, you failed the audit, here's you money back."? No? Because this doesn't happen in real life.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 03:38:20 AM

Unfortunately PowerPeePee is a college student. So dealing with the real world is the farthest thing from his insulated and oblivious ass. Expected everyone to chip in for his little class project, and when his scam wasn't accepted, he gets demanding about his refund.

What a maroon!
brendio

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 07:42:54 AM

Unfortunately PowerPeePee is a college student. So dealing with the real world is the farthest thing from his insulated and oblivious ass. Expected everyone to chip in for his little class project, and when his scam wasn't accepted, he gets demanding about his refund.

What a maroon!
Hey, that's offensive to maroons!

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 08:28:25 AM

Nefario is a prick regardless for their rule changings.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2012, 09:41:04 AM

Nefario is a prick regardless for their rule changings.

How so ?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: