Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:42:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Kind of Government Do you want?  (Read 1736 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:11:47 PM

Voluntary.

That's what the United States is... voluntary. Just look at the income tax. It's voluntary. Just because you don't know how to volunteer out.

Smiley

"Volunteer out" is basically an oxymoron. You don't need to "volunteer out" of a voluntary system, you simply do nothing.

Using a legal system to achieve certain ends only proves that you submit to the authority of that legal system.

While in simple terms this is true, odds are that you ave volunteered in. Volunteering out has to do with showing the IRS that you are not volunteering. Generally they won't bother with you if you have never signed any of their forms.

If you ever signed a personal tax return, a W-4 form, a W-8 form, or almost any other IRS form, the IRS understands that you have volunteered in, even if you don't understand it this way. There are ways to sign the forms that show that you don't volunteer in. But if you don't sign that way, the IRS is accepting that you know what you are doing and have volunteered to become part of their tax paying system.

If they come at you through the courts, you need to know how to tell them you have volunteered out, or never volunteered in, in the first place. Since they want your money, they will not make it easy on you.

If you have never signed any of their forms, the best thing you can do is don't start signing now... unless you want to volunteer in, that is.

If you have signed a W-4 or W-8, and you want to start showing them that you are volunteering out, do a new one, signing your name, non-assumpsit, and n/a on any appropriate box, and "EXEMPT" on any exempt line. Non-assumpsit essentially means "no contract." Since the income tax is voluntary, show them that you are not making an agreement with them, even though you are signing their paperwork.

Why might you sign their paperwork at all? Your employer might require, say, a W-4 so that you can get a job. Even though the paperwork is between you and the IRS, your employer has made himself into an IRS agent to an extent, and he has to collect paperwork for them. When you sign "no contract," you are showing both the IRS and the employer that you have volunteered out. Your employer is not supposed to withhold if you file EXEMPT on the no-contract form.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bojan92

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:28:18 PM

I would like a government that will hear the voter's wishes and will make the country a better place for those who voted for them.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:48:04 PM

What Kind of Government Do you want?
None, Freedome
Free, open happy society working together not against

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
yummyransom (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 12:53:40 AM

What Kind of Government Do you want?
None, Freedome
Free, open happy society working together not against
I think the government you want is kinda interesting. Yes! We need a unity that time and not have a war. Just work and help each other.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:14:04 AM

I want a government where anybody can do anything as long as it doesn't harm anyone else or damage his property. This would include formal threats.

The only working government we would have would be judges. They would not really be judges, but, rather, magistrates that would oversee the judging of claims of wrongdoing one person against another. The real judges would be the jury.

If someone made a claim against another that the other had harmed him or damaged his property, and the jury ruled it to be true, the accused would be punished by making the one he harmed whole, and then by having the same harm or damage done to him. If it turned out that the one making the claim lied, he would pay the accused the same amount he was seeking in damages.

In all cases where a magistrate or jury intentionally did wrong in their judging, they could be held responsible by the people, and punished with the same kind of punishment they intended for the accused.

No corporation of any kind could take a person to court for anything. It would always need to be person to person.

This is only the base. It would need to be expanded upon to cover everything that happens - like family matters where one person was abusing another family member, or like for a dead person being found without knowledge of who he was, or like a method for forming a military temporarily when needed. But it is a start, so that we can see the most free form of government that there might be.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
yummyransom (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 02:02:17 AM

I want a government where anybody can do anything as long as it doesn't harm anyone else or damage his property. This would include formal threats.

The only working government we would have would be judges. They would not really be judges, but, rather, magistrates that would oversee the judging of claims of wrongdoing one person against another. The real judges would be the jury.

If someone made a claim against another that the other had harmed him or damaged his property, and the jury ruled it to be true, the accused would be punished by making the one he harmed whole, and then by having the same harm or damage done to him. If it turned out that the one making the claim lied, he would pay the accused the same amount he was seeking in damages.

In all cases where a magistrate or jury intentionally did wrong in their judging, they could be held responsible by the people, and punished with the same kind of punishment they intended for the accused.

No corporation of any kind could take a person to court for anything. It would always need to be person to person.

This is only the base. It would need to be expanded upon to cover everything that happens - like family matters where one person was abusing another family member, or like for a dead person being found without knowledge of who he was, or like a method for forming a military temporarily when needed. But it is a start, so that we can see the most free form of government that there might be.

Smiley

Nice government. You want to have a government that knows the limits.

foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 02:07:34 AM

Libertarian if I had my choice. 
SilasVi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 10:41:09 PM

Definitely not the greek one...
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 09:36:33 PM

Asking what kind of government I want, is like asking me in what exact way I like to get rapped. (bent over, from behind or in your face? Please choose)

The key thing to understand here is that nobody here was ever involved in the creation of any government.
Governments are never created by the people!
You were just born into a system whose rules you are expected to follow... OR ELSE!
(Kinda like people are just belonging to a certain religion, because their parents also belonged to that same religion, and their grandparents etc etc, was there ever a voluntary decision?)

Government is never voluntary. There was never a contract between you and THEM!

So asking what government I want is like asking me what slavemaster I would like.

None ofcourse.

Can a government exist that leaves me alone and that I can just choose to not interact with?

No, they are all infringing, extorting, abusing systems of power that will never give you any real choice.

The only choice you ever get is: comply OR ELSE.

But this is not a choice at all.

People tend to forget the nature of government and they still believe in the absolute necessity of it. (without it there can only be chaos you see. That's what they tell you...)
They don't see it as the evergrowing cancer that will one day kill the host if we let it.

We have a long way to go, and cryptocurrencies will help...

Decentralize everything is the only solution.

yummyransom (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 12:20:02 AM

I would like a government that will hear the voter's wishes and will make the country a better place for those who voted for them.
I think this one is democracy.

codishmumu

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:20:37 AM

I don't know. The government has always been being mean, and taking people's babies away from them.
ygsmaguduru

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:35:05 AM

Dictatorship
MrsHash

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:30:52 AM

Honest government
Anubiss

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

Purple Six Recordz

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 10:48:09 AM

The one who lets Me do drugs of My own choice if I do not harm anyone else.

1HM5uwyXYow5peuY9Q258NkazgDTCnVUvX
YouTube
SoundCloud
TTMNewsMJ

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:57:17 PM

Democracy.
I think it's the best one.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print