Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:28:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.05 loan needed, 0.06 re-payment [no collateral ]  (Read 1859 times)
romano1 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

have fun

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:02:36 AM

Loan needed : 0.05
re-payment : 0.06
date : before 19th july 2015

If anyone can provide, please send here and post transaction

Address : 1PTnadLBRa3ivuMMDeRQoBms1wTAz3zhyF
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:38:07 AM

i can lend you without collateral, however, i only have .04 to lend.
if you can payback within 7/16/2015 0 am (GMT+8), total payback will be .045 btc.
otherwise .048 btc.

show me if you are a legit loaner.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
romano1 (OP)

have fun

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:40:59 AM

i can lend you without collateral, however, i only have .04 to lend.
if you can payback within 7/16/2015 0 am (GMT+8), total payback will be .045 btc.
otherwise .048 btc.

show me if you are a legit loaner.

Okay agreed, 0.048 btc repayment on or before 19th july 2015. After sent , please post txn id.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:41:58 AM

you should at least request a signed message from romano1 to prove his account is not hacked, especially with the recent cloudminr.io db leak. preferably one at least 2 months old.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:47:21 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/76611167138625c3fc57da7dbe836591d617885d610b8da8e8868a343e0624e0

please payback as soon as you have funds, otherwise i cannot use my coins.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
romano1 (OP)

have fun

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:48:29 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/76611167138625c3fc57da7dbe836591d617885d610b8da8e8868a343e0624e0

Thanks for loaning me. I will re-pay before 19th as mentioned Smiley
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:52:56 AM

Thanks for loaning me. I will re-pay before 19th as mentioned Smiley
please pay the funds immediately, if you have spare funds.

my payback address
https://blockchain.info/address/18gbWnuj3aVXokBb4jr6s7uP9yaSuFJaij

ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:55:51 AM

you should at least request a signed message from romano1 to prove his account is not hacked, especially with the recent cloudminr.io db leak. preferably one at least 2 months old.

I don't think sign message is important since he is still using the same address, the important thing to consider is OP already received neg trust from BTCBLOGGER, qory, and Muhammed Zakir. Even though romano1 has repaid his first loan from Ecuamobi, I think lender should ask a collateral.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:58:47 AM

I don't think sign message is important since he is still using the same address, the important thing to consider is OP already received neg trust from BTCBLOGGER, qory, and Muhammed Zakir. Even though romano1 has repaid his first loan from Ecuamobi, I think lender should ask a collateral.

ah youre right, i just searched it up and it seems the address was used to enroll in the sig campaign as well as to take out a loan in the past. but yes, given the tags he should have asked for collateral. people have scammed on here for far less than 0.04.

lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:04:40 AM

i see, but he cannot do a lot of thing.
 Cry i still have my loan isn't yet paid back, luckily the deadline is on 22th.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:07:02 AM

you could have asked for his forum account as collateral; it might not fetch 0.04 on the market with the -ve ratings but it would get you something back.

lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:10:39 AM

you could have asked for his forum account as collateral; it might not fetch 0.04 on the market with the -ve ratings but it would get you something back.
i don't need it, mate. account selling isn't good enough.
so, i am tracking this guy that if he can grant payback.

romano1 (OP)

have fun

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 11:31:50 AM

Hello what is the problem friends ? Do you need money back now , I can return you now itself Smiley , but no interest . Please don't loan me when you cannot trust me. Tell me what you want : 1) money back now or 2) fully paid loan ( with interest ) on or before 19th. Please tell what you need and I will act accordingly.
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 11:52:50 AM

Hello what is the problem friends ? Do you need money back now , I can return you now itself Smiley , but no interest . Please don't loan me when you cannot trust me. Tell me what you want : 1) money back now or 2) fully paid loan ( with interest ) on or before 19th. Please tell what you need and I will act accordingly.
if you have spare, then payback some of them.

romano1 (OP)

have fun

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:01:07 PM

I dont have spare man, if u need ur money back then i can send all back, or if not then with interest on 19th.
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:05:08 PM

I dont have spare man, if u need ur money back then i can send all back, or if not then with interest on 19th.

then don't default mat.

romano1 (OP)

have fun

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:05:57 PM

then don't default mat.

I wont default my friend Smiley
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:23:44 PM

Weired.

Member "lottery248 " loaned you 0.05 because you have open a topic and stated that you will repay 0.06  btc. Now , you are annoying and giving options to your lender.

If you have stated you will repay 0.06 btc , then you should pay the same amount.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:25:00 PM

Weired.

Member "lottery248 " loaned you 0.05 because you have open a topic and stated that you will repay 0.06  btc. Now , you are annoying and giving options to your lender.

If you have stated you will repay 0.06 btc , then you should pay the same amount.
lol no.
i just explicitly mentioned my term, his interest is 20%, so do my .04 btc.

Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:30:23 PM

Weired.

lol no.
i just explicitly mentioned my term, his interest is 20%, so do my .04 btc.

But the fact is, you agreed that the loan will be paid on july 19 but now you are asking for early repayment :/
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: