Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:05:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Investors Credit  (Read 1109 times)
BitcoinINV (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 04:09:31 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2012, 02:57:56 PM by BitcoinINV

Hello,
       I have been mowing this over with a friend for a while. I have decided to go ahead with a small part of it, The lending part. I will be giving small loans to qualified applicants. I have limited funds started out so 10 BTC loans is the max I will give right now. My rates vary by your risk factors.

Interest Rates Very Per Week from 7% to 19%
Depending on your Risk Factors

How to get a lower Risk Factor?
Give me you bio LoL What I accept,
Goverment I.D.
Bill from Major Company less then 2 months old.
Pay Stubs
Reason for borrowing, Could increase or Decrease you factor.
Past borrowing history, References from other trusted members.
Length.

Expansions Coming Soon [Hold]
Deposit Accounts backed "Will be Discussed at a Later date"  [HOLD] Till S.E.C. Clears up
Business Accounts with Credit Lines [Hold] Till S.E.C. Clears up

No offtopic or trolling please
Gweedo banned as always....

TehZomB

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 24, 2012, 09:23:05 PM

7% is your prime rate? Even if one provides pay stubs, full id, SSN, a bill, and has tons of references?

Damn.
BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 12:57:40 AM

They are small loans so yea, rates change as needed.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 03:01:15 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2012, 03:19:58 AM by repentance

With due respect, I think that promoting yourself as a "credit union" - which is a very specific type of regulated deposit-taking institution owned by members - is absolutely nuts when you're in contact with the SEC.  They may well be after bigger fish, but that doesn't mean they won't be sharing any information they gather with other financial regulators.  Given the questions you say you were asked, it would be better to lend as a private individual at the moment and not style yourself as any kind of regulated business.

Our principal purpose in requesting information from you is to determine whether there have been violations of the statutes and rules the Commission enforces.  However, information provided by members of the public is routinely used by the Commission and other authorities to conduct investigative, enforcement, licensing, and disciplinary proceedings, and to fulfill other statutory responsibilities.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2012, 03:04:05 AM

Yeah, drop credit union from the name, come up with something else, you don't want any unneeded headaches and if things went south, ass aches.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 02:18:26 PM

Fixed lol great point.

Deposits will not be released till the S.E.C stuff clears up. But I am open to lending to new friends Cheesy.

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 02:32:37 PM

Tell me the law I broke home slice please show me the G.S or anything...... I took 0 in deposits and I will cease any operations I find to be illegal in any way. But trying to scare me will not work, After I talked to the S.E.C yesterday I went and asked a lawyer what if anything I did wrong. The answer of course was no thus far. Words are words, the action is the only thing they can charge you with. Show me your proof or crawl back under your bridge troll tard. The S.E.C guy already knows who I am by the way I was recorded.... or are you slow and can not recall those post you were trolling as well?

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 02:47:35 PM

Yes they will waste time on me I'm sure..... S.E.C like I said they have read the whole forum dude... your way way way behind.  Thought I made this all up by the way? who are you calling then? Lmfao make up your mind dude.

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 02:56:41 PM

Do you also understand this is a closed investigation? He will not tell you anything but he will ask you a ton of questions.

BitcoinINV (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2012, 03:09:54 PM

Glad you feel the same way I do, honestly I thought it was one of those fake a house was bought for 100k Bitcoin type thing. But when I talked to the guy and he identified himself, I was shocked a little. He asked me if I would answer some questions and I said yes. I also have not a single thing to hide. He even asked me if I had business on here and I told him. I think this might honestly effect that crowd funding bill in congress. As I read about it this morning lots of the questions fit into the kind of things written into the bill, The S.E.C also a set time to put regulations on the bill. This just might be a pre-emptive prob on their part along with going after pirate.  But who the really knows till someone is in jail or we get a DOJ screen pop up when we try to use bitcoin services.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: