Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TurnTrips.poker **** Official Thread ****  (Read 7539 times)
TurnTripsPoker (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:01:55 AM

Facebook freeoll later today.

If you've liked our page and are not registered you need to contact support at support@turntrips.poker or PM me here with your Facebook name and your player name.

This has been stated many times, please don't miss out because you didn't tell us who you were.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TurnTripsPoker (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:24:39 PM

TurnTrips.poker has moved from bitcoin to FIMKrypto!

It is no secret that small bitcoin poker sites have had a hard time getting established.   In fact we found that pretty much all we did, as a bitcoin poker site, was give players bitcoins to play at other sites.
Obviously giving away money so people could just then use it to play at a competing site, doesn't make for long term sustainability.

But we still believe we have something to offer.  We are as committed to establishing and building trust as we have ever been
So we examined how we could best continue our long term goals of providing a trusted and active poker site and Our evaluations took us to FIMKrypto.

If you want to know more about FIMK, I suggest heading over to its thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=633304.0

This coin, while still relatively small, packs a fantastic set of features and is purposely being built up slow, to avoid the typical "pump and dump" cycle by other alt coins.

The FIMK software is easy to use and enables strongly encrypted p2p private messaging and every node running the FIMK wallet software also contributes towards the stability of the payment network, and for this is eligible to compete for block rewards (called forging) that are distributed from the network automatically every 30 seconds.

The Transition

All accounts (minus some double accounts some account without valid emails) are at the new site.  We have integrated FIMK banking into the site, so everything but the look and the coin are basically the same.
We already have more action at the tables and as we roll out with some special promotions, we excpect the growth to continue.

Fimk is very inexpensive.  1 BTC = about 500,000 FIMK
As such you will notice a change in the deposit/chip ratio.  Currently it is 100 FIMk = 1 chip.

We are very excited to now be part of the FIMK community and to be able to provide our community with a place to play poker.

Our official FIMK rollout is now underway with the following Promotions.

https://www.turntrips.poker/img/gofr.png

https://www.turntrips.poker/img/paystoplay.jpg
TurnTripsPoker (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:40:05 PM

We consider this thread closed.  For any new discussions, please go to our new thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1134324.0

bitcoinlitecoin

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:46:15 PM

Is your site related to cryptopoker.eu?
plost24

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:03:49 PM

Is your site related to cryptopoker.eu?
i don't think so

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:02:34 AM

Ok, i will give it a try. Already signed up. First expression is fine, although the front page looks kinda old stylish, ok i can swallow that, was hoping to start playing without deposit but that is not the case. First tournament with no deposit will take place in a week from now? Dont know, dont like that, even graphic design should look more attractive. Sorry to say, i am not convinced still feel icy.
Crapsy

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 06:15:54 PM

Today there is a 100000 FIMK freeroll! Come and join the tables!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: