Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:22:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you hate islam ? come, i have a simple cure for you brother :)  (Read 3808 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:50:23 AM

it's better just to believe in higher power (God) without being in any religion. at least in my opinion

And then how can you know God without religion? It sounds absurd for me. Why do you need to believe in "higher power" without worship it/him?

You can easily believe in God and don't have to do anything else. There are no rules or anything to follow. God has never asked for worship.

Believing in God and believing in organized religion are two different things. Religion demands you should worship God, or in other words, it's man demanding you should worship God, as all organized religions are man-made.

Right.

Even what most people call science is a form of religion. And atheism certainly is religion.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:52:40 AM

I find Islam to be a kind and peaceful religion. I know that my Muslim friends pray that one day DAESH will convert to Islam and stop worshiping the devil.  Wink
But why don't you call the assholes by their correct name?

ISIS, not DAESH.
IS, not ISIS.

IS as in "Islamic State"? correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there other Islamic State that doesn't have any ties to ISIS (or whatever you call it)?

Right.

If you can't make it all the way to saying "ISLAM," just say "ISIS," like the little kids do. Much easier. And if "ISIS" is too difficult, "IS" will do.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
kayenpal (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:09:37 AM

after reading some comments , i see some of you dont know much about islam , they think its a killing religion , but anyways i believe people who hate islam are just so confused , im not telling you to be a muslim or anything but hey! give it a chance and read my friend .... (dont get angry)

Islam = 1 god (have no son , no wife , no mother .... think about it)

Islam = Dont kill Noone! (its in quran, not internet or media...) but Only if they wanted to kill you (and thats your right) .

Islam = Peace , Love , ..... read and you will see your it self.  (Dont read on websites that hate islam ....   Smiley )

I love islam and i love your religion .... Smiley
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1512

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 04:20:27 AM

You can easily believe in God and don't have to do anything else. There are no rules or anything to follow. God has never asked for worship.

Believing in God and believing in organized religion are two different things. Religion demands you should worship God, or in other words, it's man demanding you should worship God, as all organized religions are man-made.

I don't get it, you know that God has created you and whole universe, but choose to ignore Him. And I think there is no way to know God other than through religion.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:29:18 AM

I don't get it, you know that God has created you and whole universe, but choose to ignore Him. And I think there is no way to know God other than through religion.

Well it's the best interests of all the organized religions to persuade you they are important.
They however don't have your best interests at heart.
Anyway, ignoring a religion isn't ignoring God. They are both different things.

Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:39:36 AM

I don't hate hate islam, i just don't like it. It's a threat of the freedom world.

btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 05:15:37 AM

Science gave humanity the miracle of flight.
Religion gave humanity the miracle of deliberate-flight-into-that-really-fucking-huge-obvious-building. Twice.
Yours in compassion and solidarity,
A New Yorker

This is paramount of ignorance! 9/11 was an inside job, it has nothing to do with religion. PERIOD.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
WeR

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:05:16 AM

I find Islam to be a kind and peaceful religion. I know that my Muslim friends pray that one day DAESH will convert to Islam and stop worshiping the devil.  Wink
But why don't you call the assholes by their correct name?

ISIS, not DAESH.
IS, not ISIS.

IS as in "Islamic State"? correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there other Islamic State that doesn't have any ties to ISIS (or whatever you call it)?
IS for Islamic State (Dawla Islamiya), formerly known as Islamic State of Iraq and Sham (Dawla Islamiya fi Iraqi wa Sham). There is not another Islamic State, because there is not another caliphate. States with major people of Muslims but don't use Islam law (Koran and Hadith) fully, called Darul Islam, not Dawla Islamiya. CMIIW.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:07:14 AM

My god this is such a cringe worthy thread. I don't know how anyone could take OP seriously, he is obviously trolling to start a flame war of sorts.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1512

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 04:41:49 PM

Well it's the best interests of all the organized religions to persuade you they are important.
They however don't have your best interests at heart.
Anyway, ignoring a religion isn't ignoring God. They are both different things.

Well we can pray to Him in house instead of in mosque or church, its better than do nothing for Him after what He have given to us. Just let the fanatics do what they want.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Santoso

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:54:02 PM

Islam is a peaceful religion. I think those who killed innocent people brutally under the name of Islam is not real Islam. They just wore mask of Islam to make people hate Islam. And it got me cursing them and their acts too.
Bitfundit

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:33:50 PM

There has been more bloodshed and pain caused in the name of Religion over the years than anything else and it's a true blight on humanity. Islam and ISIS are fundamentally linked ( these fools aren't killing in the name of Hinduism or Christianity) therefore Islam needs to take of this, but does Islam really want that?  💀💣💀

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 05:53:16 PM

after reading some comments , i see some of you dont know much about islam , they think its a killing religion , but anyways i believe people who hate islam are just so confused , im not telling you to be a muslim or anything but hey! give it a chance and read my friend .... (dont get angry)

Islam = Dont kill Noone! (its in quran, not internet or media...) but Only if they wanted to kill you (and thats your right) .

Islam = Peace , Love , ..... read and you will see your it self.  (Dont read on websites that hate islam ....   Smiley )

I love islam and i love your religion .... Smiley

Um, don't some of those that call themselves Islam WANT TO KILL US?  Isn't that what this whole thing is about?  So why do you come in with all this lovey dovey hold hands and have a big nice prayerfest in the name of Islam?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:04:08 PM

Islam is a peaceful religion. I think those who killed innocent people brutally under the name of Islam is not real Islam.

From the date of its invention, Islam has used genocide and warfare to gain new followers. Very few of the current Muslim-majority nations converted to Islam in a peaceful way. And it is foolish to say that ISIS is not related to Islam. ISIS justifies the killing of Yazidis and other non-Muslims, by quoting the Hadiths and other Islamic religious texts.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 12:47:52 AM

Yeah. Just forget it. As long as there are Muslims, people are gonna hate Islam. Many of the haters will be the Muslims themselves.

Smiley

Bitfundit

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 01:03:35 AM

Islam = Peace , Love , ..... read and you will see your it self.  (Dont read on websites that hate islam ....    )

I love islam and i love your religion ....

I am confused  Huh

Why do some Muslim women wear burqas or head gear, are they required to do so?

BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 01:14:30 AM

Hate is a retribution of hate... Islam preaches hate, so hardly will ever get any love back.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:07:28 PM

Islam = Peace , Love , ..... read and you will see your it self.  (Dont read on websites that hate islam ....    )

I am confused  Huh

Depends on who you ask. Christians are absolutely forbidden from eating shellfish. But most Christians don't even know that. Christian women are REQUIRED to cover their heads also. But again, since most Christians don't know this and we have little cultural connection with the writers of the bible it is ignored. (Spoiler Alert Most Christians are going straight to hell, lol)

Most Muslims would say that you must dress modestly. What does that mean? Depends on who you ask again. A conservative Muslim might say that you should cover up your body as much as practical. This is not a rule for women, men should also be covered. They should wear long pants, long shirts, and wrap their heads. Another Muslim might say you don't have to cover up except at the mosque, but you should not wear skimpy clothing in public.

1 Corinthians 11:6 King James version
"For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered."

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:28:44 PM

I am confused  Huh

Depends on who you ask. Christians are absolutely forbidden from eating shellfish. But most Christians don't even know that. Christian women are REQUIRED to cover their heads also. But again, since most Christians don't know this and we have little cultural connection with the writers of the bible it is ignored. (Spoiler Alert Most Christians are going straight to hell, lol)

Most Muslims would say that you must dress modestly. What does that mean? Depends on who you ask again. A conservative Muslim might say that you should cover up your body as much as practical. This is not a rule for women, men should also be covered. They should wear long pants, long shirts, and wrap their heads. Another Muslim might say you don't have to cover up except at the mosque, but you should not wear skimpy clothing in public.

1 Corinthians 11:6 King James version
"For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered."

1 Corinthians 11:6 - from http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/11258/what-happened-to-the-the-practice-of-women-covering-their-heads:

The way I accept this unchanging rule, while opposing the enforcement of the cultural rule, only relevant in the Middle East, is this way. First, Paul in referring to nature is simply pointing out what most people realize. In general men look silly with long hair (with some exceptions) and in general women look beautiful with long, flowing, gorgeous hair (with some exceptions). Nobody would ever be able to deny this, just looked at models in magazines. Why is this the case? Paul argues it is a natural symbol that shows a woman under the headship of the man. In a man's case his headship is not in this world but invisible, so when praying to God the open air is a better symbol. Not that a woman does not ultimately have Christ as her head as well but that she came from the man, i.e. wo-man, as symbols of societies organization from the original template of Adam and Eve.

Read more at http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/11258/what-happened-to-the-the-practice-of-women-covering-their-heads.

Smiley

valvalis

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:39:47 PM

I hate don't like all religions because they make people hates each other. it's better just to believe in higher power (God) without being in any religion. at least in my opinion

I dont hate religion, no matter what your religion or whether you have no religion. I just hate the person who committed the crime.

█▌▐█
▄██████▄▄
  ▀████████▄
     ▀███████
       ▀██████
         ▀█████
           ████
         ▄█████
       ▄█████
     ▄███████
  ▄████████▀
▀██████▀▀
  █▌▐█
..DeFiXy.......████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███   ██████████████   ███████   █████████   ██   █████   ██████████████████   ████
.$0.50.
███████   ██   █████████   ██   ███████████   ███████████   ███████████   █████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██