Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:05:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you hate islam ? come, i have a simple cure for you brother :)  (Read 3797 times)
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:40:56 PM

Depends on who you ask. Christians are absolutely forbidden from eating shellfish. But most Christians don't even know that. Christian women are REQUIRED to cover their heads also. But again, since most Christians don't know this and we have little cultural connection with the writers of the bible it is ignored. (Spoiler Alert Most Christians are going straight to hell, lol)

The only way to be saved is through Jesus Christ, not works.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

The bible doesn't talk about burning in hell forever and ever like most think:

THE BIBLICAL TRUTH ABOUT HELL
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:45:38 PM

1 Corinthians 11:6 - from http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/11258/what-happened-to-the-the-practice-of-women-covering-their-heads:

The way I accept this unchanging rule, while opposing the enforcement of the cultural rule, only relevant in the Middle East, is this way. First, Paul in referring to nature is simply pointing out what most people realize. In general men look silly with long hair (with some exceptions) and in general women look beautiful with long, flowing, gorgeous hair (with some exceptions). Nobody would ever be able to deny this, just looked at models in magazines. Why is this the case? Paul argues it is a natural symbol that shows a woman under the headship of the man. In a man's case his headship is not in this world but invisible, so when praying to God the open air is a better symbol. Not that a woman does not ultimately have Christ as her head as well but that she came from the man, i.e. wo-man, as symbols of societies organization from the original template of Adam and Eve.

Read more at http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/11258/what-happened-to-the-the-practice-of-women-covering-their-heads.

Smiley

The problem is that puts some guys opinion superior to Gods infallible word. It makes me wonder what other things I could change. Could I have sex with my sister? Why not, Couldn't I just come up with some words that justify it. That is what has happened for many rules found in the Bible, like the one we are discussing.
I don't recall any passage in the Bible that allows any person to change the word of God. There is no ambiguity in the passage, women MUST cover their heads.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:56:07 PM

1 Corinthians 11:6 - from http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/11258/what-happened-to-the-the-practice-of-women-covering-their-heads:

The way I accept this unchanging rule, while opposing the enforcement of the cultural rule, only relevant in the Middle East, is this way. First, Paul in referring to nature is simply pointing out what most people realize. In general men look silly with long hair (with some exceptions) and in general women look beautiful with long, flowing, gorgeous hair (with some exceptions). Nobody would ever be able to deny this, just looked at models in magazines. Why is this the case? Paul argues it is a natural symbol that shows a woman under the headship of the man. In a man's case his headship is not in this world but invisible, so when praying to God the open air is a better symbol. Not that a woman does not ultimately have Christ as her head as well but that she came from the man, i.e. wo-man, as symbols of societies organization from the original template of Adam and Eve.

Read more at http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/11258/what-happened-to-the-the-practice-of-women-covering-their-heads.

Smiley

The problem is that puts some guys opinion superior to Gods infallible word. It makes me wonder what other things I could change. Could I have sex with my sister? Why not, Couldn't I just come up with some words that justify it. That is what has happened for many rules found in the Bible, like the one we are discussing.
I don't recall any passage in the Bible that allows any person to change the word of God. There is no ambiguity in the passage, women MUST cover their heads.

Then you didn't get through Revelation.

Revelation 22:18 I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book; 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book

Why would He put it in if they couldn't?
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 07:03:07 PM

Revelation 22:18 I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues which are written in this book; 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book

I'm confused. That passage specifically says that you can not change any part of the Bible. If you add or subtract any part then God will punish you.  Which is my point. It is clearly a sin for a Christian woman to leave her head uncovered. If you see one, then you should hold her down and cut off her hair. That's God's rule, not mine.

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 07:08:53 PM

I'm confused. That passage specifically says that you can not change any part of the Bible. If you add or subtract any part then God will punish you.  Which is my point. It is clearly a sin for a Christian woman to leave her head uncovered. If you see one, then you should hold her down and cut off her hair. That's God's rule, not mine.

Judgement comes at the end of your life, and the coming of Jesus. Not before.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 07:49:47 PM

Bah.  That old book has been changed around more times than you can count in an hour or two.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:02:05 PM

The problem is that puts some guys opinion superior to Gods infallible word. It makes me wonder what other things I could change. Could I have sex with my sister? Why not, Couldn't I just come up with some words that justify it. ....

Scenario.  The politicians of Earth finally did it, and the nukes went flying.  One hit the wrong stuff, and the resulting radiation half life on Earth is sixty years.  

The only survivors were 24 people who got off in a spaceship just in time.  Then there was a disease that killed off everyone on that ship except you and your sister.  

As far as you know, only you two are alive.

Does the race die out because you follow The Book, or do you "just make up some words that justify it?"

Although this is a made up scenario, you can see clearly that it overrides rules made up and put down in an old book and alleged to be "The Word of God."  

FAR MORE COMPLEX QUESTION.  One of the two left living wants to, the other absolutely refuses.
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:16:54 PM

Bah.  That old book has been changed around more times than you can count in an hour or two.

True. And each time it was a sin. For that matter the Bible is not even from Christianity. It was put together as a collection under Roman rule and is an official government document. We have lost most of the original Christian gospels when the Bible was made. Only books that fit with Roman sensibilities and law were allowed. These official books have also changed greatly from their original iterations.
Take for example the Sumerian story of Gilgamesh. God destroyed the world in a flood, one guy made an ark and filled it with animals to repopulate the planet. Sound familiar? It's the story that Noah and the ark is derived from. In other cases widely read Christian books were banned. The "Gospel according to Mary" was one such book. The Romans were completely against the idea of a women's role in religion. There must be priests and the priests must be men. It's the Roman way! They can't have a book in the Bible with lines like "But if the Savior made her worthy, who are you indeed to reject her? Surely the Savior knows her very well."    

P.S. If Lot can screw his daughters to increase the population then I should be able to repopulate the Earth with my sister. (This would be creepier if I had a sister  Cheesy )

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:28:43 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2015, 11:42:00 PM by BADecker

Smiley

The problem is with the translations. The question is, if you were one of the people speaking the original language that Paul said this in, and if you were one who was actually hearing him speak it, and if you were one of those who listened to his explanations of what he meant - which explanations are not in the bible, BTW - what did he really say.

The translations are words that come down to us by the translators. Yes, most of the time they do their best. But their understanding of what was said is a hand-me-down understanding.

From BibleGateway https://www.biblegateway.com:

1 Corinthians 11:6-9 The Message (MSG)

3-9 In a marriage relationship, there is authority from Christ to husband, and from husband to wife. The authority of Christ is the authority of God. Any man who speaks with God or about God in a way that shows a lack of respect for the authority of Christ, dishonors Christ. In the same way, a wife who speaks with God in a way that shows a lack of respect for the authority of her husband, dishonors her husband. Worse, she dishonors herself—an ugly sight, like a woman with her head shaved. This is basically the origin of these customs we have of women wearing head coverings in worship, while men take their hats off. By these symbolic acts, men and women, who far too often butt heads with each other, submit their “heads” to the Head: God.

1 Corinthians 11:6 Amplified Bible (AMP)

6 For if a woman will not wear [a head] covering, then she should cut off her hair too; but if it is disgraceful for a woman to have her head shorn or shaven, let her cover [her head].

1 Corinthians 11:6Modern English Version (MEV)

6 For if the woman is not covered, let her also cut off her hair. But if it is a shame for a woman to have her hair cut off or shaved, let her be covered.

Again, St. Paul was writing to the Corinthian people. Their customs are not like that of America. The customs were like that of today's Middle East. In the case of hair, it is the customs that make the validity. God is not making another commandment for people. The whole new testament was about upholding and fulfilling the commandments, not making new ones.

The big point in all of this is, get yourself out of guilt and feelings of guilt. If it is wrong in your eyes to do something, don't do it. If it is right to do something else, do it. Don't feel guilty. Rather, live for peace and tranquility among the people you live among.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:23:46 PM

Bah.  That old book has been changed around more times than you can count in an hour or two.

True. And each time it was a sin. For that matter the Bible is not even from Christianity. It was put together as a collection under Roman rule and is an official government document. We have lost most of the original Christian gospels when the Bible was made. Only books that fit with Roman sensibilities and law were allowed. These official books have also changed greatly from their original iterations.
Take for example the Sumerian story of Gilgamesh. God destroyed the world in a flood, one guy made an ark and filled it with animals to repopulate the planet. Sound familiar? It's the story that Noah and the ark is derived from. In other cases widely read Christian books were banned. The "Gospel according to Mary" was one such book. The Romans were completely against the idea of a women's role in religion. There must be priests and the priests must be men. It's the Roman way! They can't have a book in the Bible with lines like "But if the Savior made her worthy, who are you indeed to reject her? Surely the Savior knows her very well."    

P.S. If Lot can screw his daughters to increase the population then I should be able to repopulate the Earth with my sister. (This would be creepier if I had a sister  Cheesy )

One is inclined to answer with a quote from Shakespeare.

But they are all too nasty.

lol...YET the Bard is quoted too, chapter and verse.
hotwheelz137

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:40:48 PM

no more than i would hate a cockroach. keep your mud hut religion in the third world where it belongs.
I agree! Islam=Satanic
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 11:46:47 PM

no more than i would hate a cockroach. keep your mud hut religion in the third world where it belongs.
I agree! Islam=Satanic

This is correct.

A religion that makes itself out to simply be expressing ways to live this life, might not be wrong at all. But any religion that expresses a way to Heaven other than through faith in Jesus and the sacrifice He made, is from Satan. And all the more, if like Islam, it has violence directives to conquer the world for itself.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Bitfundit

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:50:58 AM

http://s27.postimg.org/w2e2hnolf/image.jpg
Miyslovenic

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 04:01:09 AM

I agree! Islam=Satanic

This is correct.

A religion that makes itself out to simply be expressing ways to live this life, might not be wrong at all. But any religion that expresses a way to Heaven other than through faith in Jesus and the sacrifice He made, is from Satan. And all the more, if like Islam, it has violence directives to conquer the world for itself.

Smiley

I want to ask sir there is any proof that islam is satanic?
make me sure

BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:03:47 AM

You should ask first "what is satanic?", because it means... nothing.
Barbaric, yes it is, one of the roughest but not the only one, "Satanic" is just a label to call the opponents, but is pretty much undefined.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Miyslovenic

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 04:10:38 AM

You should ask first "what is satanic?", because it means... nothing.
Barbaric, yes it is, one of the roughest but not the only one, "Satanic" is just a label to call the opponents, but is pretty much undefined.
Nothing? why do you mean satanic is nothing?
Satanism is a broad term referring to a group of ideological and philosophical beliefs. Satanism includes symbolic association with, or admiration for, Satan, whom Satanists see as an inspiring and liberating figure.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanism

BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:26:31 AM

Yes, but then "who is Satan"? What does it represent?
Just a mythological figure you're teach to irrationally fear and hate. So whatever someone claims to be satanist you're meant to have an irrational hate towards it.
In many ways it's like an "ancient Hitler", except for the part that Hitler did actually existed.

If we pick the Old Testament God vs Christian Devil, God killed way more people, caused way more havoc, and yet you are meant to hate Satan. Pavlovian to its best!

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:10:43 AM

I agree! Islam=Satanic

This is correct.

Smiley

I want to ask sir there is any proof that islam is satanic?
make me sure

The red part, above.   Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:18:39 AM

Yes, but then "who is Satan"? What does it represent?
Just a mythological figure you're teach to irrationally fear and hate. So whatever someone claims to be satanist you're meant to have an irrational hate towards it.
In many ways it's like an "ancient Hitler", except for the part that Hitler did actually existed.

If we pick the Old Testament God vs Christian Devil, God killed way more people, caused way more havoc, and yet you are meant to hate Satan. Pavlovian to its best!

We have barely gotten to the point where we can clearly talk about the 3 scientific laws that prove that God exists. Questions about Satan will need to be answered from personal belief.

Satan is the fallen angel who plays the largest part in corrupting the perfect earth, the perfect people. "Fallen" means that he has turned himself to be against God. While "angel" may mean space alien, it means a whole lot more than we think about when we say "space alien."

Satan is not myth, although proving that he exists might be more difficult even than proving God exists.

Smiley

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:25:21 AM

"if you ask i hate isis? i will answer yes" for islam absolutely not, i know a little about islam even islam not my religion
I only wish if there were more people like you.Hate the wrong deeds and acts irrespective of who commits it.Do not hate the doer

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: