Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:51:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you hate islam ? come, i have a simple cure for you brother :)  (Read 3808 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:10:16 AM

and so on, and so on... can you please cut the Taqqyia? Muhammad himself would resemble more of an....

Not just cutting out the Taqqyia, but stating that one was engaged in it would be worthy of respect.

We have enough liars with our politicians and truly don't need it from religious believers.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:08:47 AM

So you do think that if somehow we make Muslims believe their religion is peaceful, they will become peaceful?
I hardly believe that... or did I misunderstand what you said?
Religious folks are the "old time" politicians, btw.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:32:27 AM

So you do think that if somehow we make Muslims believe their religion is peaceful, they will become peaceful?
Apparently you misunderstood.

What I said was this.

I would like to hear one or several of the Muslims posting simply say.  "Yes, I have been lying about the nature of Islam in order to protect Islam and further it's interests, as is allowed by the Koran."

I am indicating such a position is, at least, honest.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:42:20 PM

Apparently you misunderstood.

What I said was this.

I would like to hear one or several of the Muslims posting simply say.  "Yes, I have been lying about the nature of Islam in order to protect Islam and further it's interests, as is allowed by the Koran."

I am indicating such a position is, at least, honest.

Yes, that would be good. I wouldn't make it so blunt as to say "lying." After all, when a person (Muslim) finds out tht all the peace in his religion was a lie, he is going to be completely discombobulated. I would simply like to see some of them humbly admit to how mistaken they were.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:13:49 PM

This  video was a really interesting watch, about a Muslim man who looked to find out who Jesus was in the Quran and became a Christian because he says the Quran told him to. Changing Tracks: Mario Joseph, Muslim Imam convert
popcorn1
Legendary

Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 07:11:25 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 07:41:52 PM by popcorn1

BLAH BLAH BLAH..

the word SATAN means...The original Hebrew term satan is a noun from a verb meaning primarily "to obstruct, oppose"

the word DEVIL means...devil' is a translation of the Greek word 'diabolos', meaning a liar, an enemy

www.christadelphians.com/biblebasics/0602devilandsatan.html this is the good read

A good read..
some of you religious freaks need to look at some history Wink Wink Wink
oh and yes i hate islam its a load of shit like all religions..but islam is the worst of the lot in the 21st century..
christians where just as bad 200 years ago..
but the jews are crafty they get everyone else to fight and sit back and watch..clever really  Grin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
so you got the CRAFTY JEW the BED SHEET MUSLIMS the HAPPY CLAPPY CHRISTIANS..
and the WEIRD SATAN WORSHIP NUTTER CRANK POTS..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBiwLibZqfw

enlighten yourself  the power of Buddhism
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:28:37 PM

BLAH BLAH BLAH..

the word SATAN means...The original Hebrew term satan is a noun from a verb meaning primarily "to obstruct, oppose"

the word DEVIL means...devil' is a translation of the Greek word 'diabolos', meaning a liar, an enemy

www.christadelphians.com/biblebasics/0602devilandsatan.html this is the good read

A good read..
oh and yes i hate islam its a load of shit like all religions..but islam is the worst of the lot in the 21st century..
but the jews are crafty they get everyone else to fight and sit back and watch..clever really  Grin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

enlighten yourself  the power of Buddhism

Just remember. Buddhism wasn't around until long after Jesus destroyed the devil by His crucifixion and resurrection. We have freedom to do all kinds of things the ancient peoples before Jesus just couldn't do because they were being oppressed by the devil. Since Jesus we only have man oppressing man.

The Buddha was only using his freedom to think in new ways that people didn't have freedom to do before Jesus. So, it was Jesus Who made it even possible that there could even be a Buddha. The Buddha misses the whole point of salvation by Jesus, even though he might be correct in many other things.

Buddha is for this short life of maybe a hundred years or so. Jesus and the Bible have greatness beyond the Buddha, greatness that extends to Heavenly joy forever.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
popcorn1
Legendary

Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:53:01 AM

BLAH BLAH BLAH..

A good read..
but the jews are crafty they get everyone else to fight and sit back and watch..clever really  Grin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

enlighten yourself  the power of Buddhism

Just remember. Buddhism wasn't around until long after Jesus destroyed the devil by His crucifixion and resurrection. We have freedom to do all kinds of things the ancient peoples before Jesus just couldn't do because they were being oppressed by the devil. Since Jesus we only have man oppressing man.

The Buddha was only using his freedom to think in new ways that people didn't have freedom to do before Jesus. So, it was Jesus Who made it even possible that there could even be a Buddha. The Buddha misses the whole point of salvation by Jesus, even though he might be correct in many other things.

Buddha is for this short life of maybe a hundred years or so. Jesus and the Bible have greatness beyond the Buddha, greatness that extends to Heavenly joy forever.

Smiley
Just remember. Buddhism wasn't around until long after Jesus destroyed the devil by His crucifixion and

NO YOU NEED TO LOOK AT HISTORY Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
so how did jesus do this ...YOU REMEMBER THIS....Buddhism was here 2400 years ago...
Jesus was suppose to have been here 2000 years ago..
So Buddhism is 400 years older than jesus ...so explain your knowledge its all wrong Wink Wink

plus where does it say jesus destroyed the devil with his crucifix in what bible..
that was Dracula .. peter Cushing .. Cheesy watch if you don.t believe me

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gBRe2XMljg
BCEmporium
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:03:33 AM

I noticed, by his redundant arguments and fanatic-like line of senseless arguments, that BADecker is just playing around.  
Grin

If he would really be like that, he wouldn't be here on the web. Instead would be in a cave writing at some papyrus and doing target practice to the next adulterer stoning.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:17:49 AM

BLAH BLAH BLAH..

A good read..
but the jews are crafty they get everyone else to fight and sit back and watch..clever really  Grin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

enlighten yourself  the power of Buddhism

Smiley
Just remember. Buddhism wasn't around until long after Jesus destroyed the devil by His crucifixion and

NO YOU NEED TO LOOK AT HISTORY Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
so how did jesus do this ...YOU REMEMBER THIS....Buddhism was here 2400 years ago...
Jesus was suppose to have been here 2000 years ago..
So Buddhism is 400 years older than jesus ...so explain your knowledge its all wrong Wink Wink

plus where does it say jesus destroyed the devil with his crucifix in what bible..
that was Dracula .. peter Cushing .. Cheesy watch if you don.t believe me

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gBRe2XMljg

Sorry, I was thinking of Islam.

However, The roots of Christianity go back to the creation. The expression of those roots go back to the time of Abraham. These are before Buddhism.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: