Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:22:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PayIvy] [AutoBuy] MSDN Admins - $60  (Read 1845 times)
ply

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:33:57 PM

Have invites?
msdnsellercentral (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:34:55 PM

Have invites?

Just admins, because they'll last longer.
msdnsellercentral (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:48:24 PM

Still selling guys.  Only two left!

Don't let the scammer HIKAH get to you, PM me if you have any questions.
Hikah

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:17:32 AM

This user is scammer.

People looking for cheap accounts get to this person , and he will take only BTC saying its a small amount and will scam you.

I told him I will buy an account , he immidiately changed all the detials when I told him I will pay you.
Because he has access to alt email.

I checked before and accounts are made with fake info. It will be reported or will be closed.

SCAMMER SELLING FOR CHEAP TO EARN SOME AMOUNT.
BEWARE.
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:33:42 AM

did anyone actually buy it? its really hard to trust the seller who has no trust is a newbie and asks to send first, it would be nice to hear from the buyers if there were any
Hikah

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:39:12 AM

did anyone actually buy it? its really hard to trust the seller who has no trust is a newbie and asks to send first, it would be nice to hear from the buyers if there were any

Dude if anyone will buy from him , he will just scam,
Or he will create a new alts , and vouch for himself,

People get trapped in these cheap offers and this results in scam.
He can scam for 60$ too
msdnsellercentral (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:49:28 PM

He can scam for 60$ too

Liar. I tried to change the information because I saw you were changing the information to steal from me. Unfortunately you were too fast and I was unable to access the account. Hikah has many scam reports against him on the forum that he is unwilling to address. Every time someone posts on his thread he deletes it.
Hikah

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:56:24 PM

He can scam for 60$ too

Liar. I tried to change the information because I saw you were changing the information to steal from me. Unfortunately you were too fast and I was unable to access the account. Hikah has many scam reports against him on the forum that he is unwilling to address. Every time someone posts on his thread he deletes it.

LOL , you changed info. after i said that i am buying account , Full Info. was changed when i said i will pay you , i didnt even knew the alternative email , so i cant even change the password or email and you are saying i started changing the information , lol , try to make better stories , you will scam for sure and i am sure about it.

Accs created with fake info. i checked at the time i had details but he changed it immidiately , BEWARE DONT BUY FROM HIM.
BUY IF YOU WANT TO GET SCAMMED.

Many reports , why you have given me account first then? i can tell that , Because you just wanted me to see that you have the account , and then you immidiately changed all the details.

msdnsellercentral (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:19:09 PM

LOL , you changed info. after i said that i am buying account , Full Info. was changed when i said i will pay you , i didnt even knew the alternative email , so i cant even change the password or email and you are saying i started changing the information , lol , try to make better stories , you will scam for sure and i am sure about it.

Accs created with fake info. i checked at the time i had details but he changed it immidiately , BEWARE DONT BUY FROM HIM.
BUY IF YOU WANT TO GET SCAMMED.

Many reports , why you have given me account first then? i can tell that , Because you just wanted me to see that you have the account , and then you immidiately changed all the details.

Yes, because I SAW THAT YOU WERE STEALING MY ACCOUNT when you said you were waiting to "pay" for it.  You knew the alternative email because it showed it in the account.  Stop acting stupid and arguing.  It makes me sad that you have to go this low.

Do not buy from Hikah.  He will scam you.  Just look at how many scam reports are on his profile.  I will continue to bump this thread so that all members are aware.

Hikah's IP: 116.203.75.76

More information will be posted as it becomes available.
Hikah

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:47:31 PM

Lol , see guys this guy is very new to msdn admin accounts and he is selling them because he just want some penny so that he can fucking live.

Outlook email doesn't show the alternative email , it just shows as for example -  irj*******@talk.con

How can I know the alternative email?
This guy changed all the info, when I said I am paying him and now he is saying I cheated him.

Dude you are over , make a new alt.
msdnsellercentral (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:09:54 AM

Lol , see guys this guy is very new to msdn admin accounts and he is selling them because he just want some penny so that he can fucking live.

Outlook email doesn't show the alternative email , it just shows as for example -  irj*******@talk.con

How can I know the alternative email?
This guy changed all the info, when I said I am paying him and now he is saying I cheated him.

Dude you are over , make a new alt.

Lol. Funny. Scammer tries to blame me of scamming. I'm done with you.
toncet

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 05:08:14 PM

DO NOT TRUST HIKAH! HE SCAMMED ME 1 MDSN ADMIN ACCOUNT. ITS OVER 2 MONTHS AND I RECEIVED NOTHING!
Hikah

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 05:38:05 PM

DO NOT TRUST HIKAH! HE SCAMMED ME 1 MDSN ADMIN ACCOUNT. ITS OVER 2 MONTHS AND I RECEIVED NOTHING!

lol another scammer , who chargebacked me on paypal ( he cant send as gift , and sent as goods and services) , and still willing to get a admin account off me.
Get a life dude.

Is this thread where all scammed comes in?
toncet

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:06:54 AM

WHY I OPEN DISPUTE?
1) BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO REFUND (ASKED AFTER 1 MONTH OF PAYMENT)
2) YOU CANNOT DELIVER MSDN ACCOUNT (KEEP WAITING AND WAITING LIKE CRAZY)

IN THE END I LOST THE DISPUTE BECAUSE YOU PUT A FAKE TRACKING ID.
I CALLED PAYPAL THEY SAID THIS IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND BECAUSE OF DIGITAL DELIVERY.

THE PROBLEM NOW, I NEVER RECEIVE THE MSDN ADMIN.
WHY SO HARD TO GIVE ME THE ACCOUNT?
I STILL CAN ACCEPT IT AND STOP THIS BULLSHIT!

IF ADMIN OF THIS FORUM CAN READ, I CAN PROVIDE A DETAILS OF TRANSACTION PAID VIA PAYPAL
FULL SCRIPT OF OUR CONVERSATION THROUGH SKYPE.

SOMEBODY MUST TAKE ACTION OF THIS PERSON. NO ONE SCAMMED BY HIM CAN REPLY ON HIS THREAD BECAUSE HE WILL DELETE IT QUICKLY AFTER POSTED.

I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I GET MY ADMIN ACCOUNT OR REFUND.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:24:10 AM

msdnsellercentral is definitely a scammer  Wink

proof here:
Hikah

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:33:01 AM

msdnsellercentral is definitely a scammer  Wink

proof here:

Lol, so you trusted him? I told you that he is confirmed scammed and he recovered the account , but no one trusted me , now enjoy your account

So msdnsellercenter, anything to say? Lol
toncet

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 01:18:50 AM

HIKAH, You are SCAMMER as same as msdnsellercentral.

Answer me..

If you don't want to refund, why don't send me the admin account?
You got my money and you keep it?
This is not a scam?
toncet

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 12:35:02 PM

Scammer like HIKAH will keep silence..

Run away after took my money...

Beware guys!!
farmonkey

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:04:05 AM

Hikah is a worthless scammer and he thinks he has the right to point out another. I guess he wants to scam everyone and stop others from competing in the scamming marke
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:40:15 AM

are you serious?

if yes, give me a vouch copy Wink
$60 is way too much to be giving away in a vouch copy. You are probably just going to sell it to someone else for a lower price.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: