Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:28:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: iGotSpots Scam Dev  (Read 39653 times)
MisterGreen

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 04:55:34 PM

You guys are heartless pieces of shit. For this reason, my new goal will be to release 1000 coins anonymously. Fuck all of you assholes. Whenever you see a coin launched from here on out, there is a 98% chance it will be from me, and I will not support any of them

If you do that then you don't need to wonder that you'll getting more threats and what else. Really, with this behaviour you just hurt yourself. Instead of playing the pissed off guy you should try to help to clean up the shitty mess you've left with BUCKS!
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ricky Petrovich

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:38:06 PM

Spotty left me a present so I would remember him. Isn't that cute.  Kiss

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Huh   something is going wrong with the staking?

i see 2 or 3 addys getting all the stakes and not paying to the masternodes ?

edit : gorillabucks.info explorer need to get fixed btw. last entry is august 5th.

How can that be? Spots is so much smarter than everyone else...

On a serious note:

If you think that, you are extremely stupid and showing how clueless this entire group of idiots is

Their chain has errors, which I, and anyone else with a brain, can easily exploit. This issue is not present in my coin, these guys are just amateur that have no idea what they are doing

Their chain has errors, which I, and anyone else with a brain, can easily exploit. This issue is not present in my coin, these guys are just amateur that have no idea what they are doing

MisterGreen

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:50:34 PM

Has somebody hacked Spots account? - "This user's password was reset recently."  Grin
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:56:13 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

edit : gorillabucks.info explorer need to get fixed btw. last entry is august 5th.

On a serious note:

If you think that, you are extremely stupid and showing how clueless this entire group of idiots is

I asked Spots about the supposed exploit on the C-Cex chatbox and he said he had fixed it and it didn't even require a hardfork so I asked him about the exploit and how he fixed it but he would not tell me. I called bullshit on the fact that he even fixed it, turns out he didn't and people were still exploiting the chain as of a few days ago. I don't like how Spots over-inflates his own abilities in order to try to appear like he's this Crypto Guru and say stuff like "I would help people but they were being assholes so I'm going to go ahead and attack their Blockchain (TEETH)" and pretends to know exploits and can destroy any Blockchain at his own will when he can't even fix the exploits in his own Blockchain. I would never work with Spots because he's arrogant and tries to belittle everyone that doesn't agree with him even when he is wrong, this is Spots problem and why so many people dislike him. So much fucking drama, so tired of hearing about it.
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 08:01:23 PM

You guys are heartless pieces of shit. For this reason, my new goal will be to release 1000 coins anonymously. Fuck all of you assholes. Whenever you see a coin launched from here on out, there is a 98% chance it will be from me, and I will not support any of them

thanks for the news flash ted koppel... now what happened to you being done with crypto's? let's try to keep that as your main goal.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 08:25:42 PM

Great thread for a daily laugh. Thanks everyone!
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1103

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 08:25:48 PM

thanks for the news flash ted koppel... now what happened to you being done with crypto's? let's try to keep that as your main goal.

Soooooo, iGotSpots is actually Vitalik Buterin? Cheesy
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 08:52:03 PM

BY the IGOTSPOTS I did contact you and you also said 6 month contract are now lifetime and you also said you were putting together a bunch of new address to sent out.

Yep, and I also terminated the service, because you're all assholes. You agreed to let us make the decision when to end it when you signed up, and now it's gone because of all your behavior. I will not ever be bringing back cloud staking

It was down temporarily while I set up more ways for your information to be private from anyone, including government, but it's not worth my time to work for filth that only talks shit and destroys anything we work on

You made your bed, now lie in it asshole

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 08:55:01 PM

BY the IGOTSPOTS I did contact you and you also said 6 month contract are now lifetime and you also said you were putting together a bunch of new address to sent out.

Yep, and I also terminated the service, because you're all assholes. You agreed to let us make the decision when to end it when you signed up, and now it's gone because of all your behavior. I will not ever be bringing back cloud staking

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 08:59:10 PM

Hope you guys are ready for an onslaught of coin launches  Wink

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 08:59:54 PM

On a serious note:

I asked Spots about the supposed exploit on the C-Cex chatbox and he said he had fixed it and it didn't even require a hardfork so I asked him about the exploit and how he fixed it but he would not tell me. I called bullshit on the fact that he even fixed it, turns out he didn't and people were still exploiting the chain as of a few days ago. I don't like how Spots over-inflates his own abilities in order to try to appear like he's this Crypto Guru and say stuff like "I would help people but they were being assholes so I'm going to go ahead and attack their Blockchain (TEETH)" and pretends to know exploits and can destroy any Blockchain at his own will when he can't even fix the exploits in his own Blockchain. I would never work with Spots because he's arrogant and tries to belittle everyone that doesn't agree with him even when he is wrong, this is Spots problem and why so many people dislike him. So much fucking drama, so tired of hearing about it.

Lies. I've had you on ignore in there for a long time

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 09:00:42 PM

Keep it up, the more lies I see posted, the more coins I launch!

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:29:50 PM

Spots: Not a surprise that you will come out with more coins.
            Didn't think you would/could stay away. The fleecing of
            honest people is too easy for you. Only questions were
            what names you would use? And, how quickly you will
            abandon the coins.

So - will these new 1000+ coins be honest attempts to
                    build a community and value or just open scams -
                    as opposed to, hidden money grabs backed by false
                    promises?

Please put a disclaimer in teh Ann's - "I am taking your
                   money and will promise and do nothing with this coin -
                   see: original "gorilla bucks" coin.

Funny thing is: I respect you more now that you are being
                  dumping a shitload of bad coins on the community.

We will probably all move to holding quality old coins and
                  and mining and dumping everything else on suspicion
                  it's yours. till you get tired and move on. Not a problem.
                  There is never a lack of other investment opportunities
                  in and out of crypto. If you have the time to waste - enjoy.

Dang - Here I am replying to one of your posts which I didn't want
                 to do. Well it is written so I'll hit post and try to catch myself
                 next time. Best thing we all can do is ignore you since, you
                 crave attention.
notabeliever

Activity: 722
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:09:15 AM

Spots: Not a surprise that you will come out with more coins.
            Didn't think you would/could stay away. The fleecing of
            honest people is too easy for you. Only questions were
            what names you would use? And, how quickly you will
            abandon the coins.

So - will these new 1000+ coins be honest attempts to
                    build a community and value or just open scams -
                    as opposed to, hidden money grabs backed by false
                    promises?

Please put a disclaimer in teh Ann's - "I am taking your
                   money and will promise and do nothing with this coin -
                   see: original "gorilla bucks" coin.

Funny thing is: I respect you more now that you are being
                  dumping a shitload of bad coins on the community.

We will probably all move to holding quality old coins and
                  and mining and dumping everything else on suspicion
                  it's yours. till you get tired and move on. Not a problem.
                  There is never a lack of other investment opportunities
                  in and out of crypto. If you have the time to waste - enjoy.

Dang - Here I am replying to one of your posts which I didn't want
                 to do. Well it is written so I'll hit post and try to catch myself
                 next time. Best thing we all can do is ignore you since, you
                 crave attention.

Very well said
notabeliever

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:29:52 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 01:51:17 AM by notabeliever

timedrift would have to be in spot code at some point. Their might be some criminal activity going on here so I will  start
to assemble a chronological order of events and then pinpoint it to the perportrator

I have been reading up on timedrift and its interesting to note that it is based on a certain number of coins in a wallet. With.
further investigation and important to remember 5000 coins had to be set aside for a gorillaband.

So if I have a group of 1,000 coins that is two days old, It would have a weight of 2,000. In order for this to “stake”, or to mine a new block, I would need to create a hash that is less than 2,000 multiplied by nBits. If nBits is equal to something like 100, then I would need to produce a hash that is less than 2,000 * 100 = 200,000. As you can see, the more weight I have, the easier the target is. If that group of coins was five days old, I would have to produce a hash less than 5,000 * 100 = 500,000.

In theory the coin was in operation for 37 days and then plug in 5,000 and send 50 percent to certain wallets could be the hidden that way. Noted also by someone that the explorer stopped on 8-5-2015. Pool started 8-3- 2015 which was needed to produce the hash that accumulated with the driff. pool and coin ended on 8-7-2015. 4 days needed to move hash.

Spots announced  an upgrade not to affect the wallet on 8-6-2015. Sameday spots was pretending to work a escrow deal of 60k with 2 other newbies with 12 posts. Coin reached 8000+ then spiraled down.

Was any funds returned to wallets from the multi-pool? August 7th last day for coin and pool
 This is important in the investigation
NOte Pool still running 8-8-2015
Bucks received wallet upgrade which was the same for all 4 coins needed before the swap then the bucks  halted and everyone waited for  the new block height--DRAFT
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:03:08 AM

I hope I am not the only one who has trouble understanding Spots.
i find his posts evasive, cryptic or caustic and attacking. I ask
because I am not sure who  he is referring to with the "all lies" comment.
It would appear he is referring to Crestington but, that can't be right.

Let's see - who do I trust more Crestington or Spots? Hmmm...
Come to think of it, I can't think of anyone I trust less. But, I am sure
that  it's just me.

OK - Spots, go ahead blast me - I stated my opinion - I don't feel
you are trustworthy. Probably just me though. I am sure the entire
rest of the Crypto world has the opposite opinion. I have not been
here long enough so, I am sure I will join the majority after trying all of your,
soon to be released, 1000+ coins.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:13:05 AM

To clarify: oOmeone could read my previous post that I don't trust Crestington.
Nothing could be farther from the truth. He is always on line (does he ever sleep).
He is polite helpful and finds answers if he does not know them. In addition,
Crestington is always respectful, even to beginners (like me) that ask clueless questions.

Spots see Paycon thread for an example of the way a development team should act.   
You will find a happy, supportive community that buys up the coins on every dip.             
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 04:19:34 AM

For the record..

I did not, at any time, have a special wallet. The three people that I know of that did for sure are: RoboRob, Ricky Petrovich, and vegasguy

These 'heroes' are the ones that have fucked you all, not me

How do I know this for a fact? They tried to get me to pay them to keep it quiet, then tried to sell it to me, which is why all 3 have been on my ignore list for quite some time

notabeliever

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:54:29 AM

For the record..

I did not, at any time, have a special wallet. The three people that I know of that did for sure are: RoboRob, Ricky Petrovich, and vegasguy

How do I know this for a fact? They tried to get me to pay them to keep it quiet, then tried to sell it to me, which is why all 3 have been on my ignore list for quite some time
Not good enough. Answer the questions.

1. Are you still holding peoples coins from the pool?
2. When and which coin did you become aware of the time drift code embedded in your code?
3. What are and when were your relations with a. RoboRob b. Petrovich c. vegasguy.
4. why were there so many forks and swaps within the year?
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 05:41:28 AM

For the record..

Not good enough. Answer the questions.

1. Are you still holding peoples coins from the pool?
2. When and which coin did you become aware of the time drift code embedded in your code?
3. What are and when were your relations with a. RoboRob b. Petrovich c. vegasguy.
4. why were there so many forks and swaps within the year?
Hi
The coins from the pool are not held by spots they are still on the / exchange
I'll sort them out spots has never had access to any part of the pool
I'm the ONLY one who has access.
I did ask on irc if you all want the exchange to go ahead.
If your desperate for the coins I'll get them sores out
But I'm away this week on holiday (first one in 3 years)
I'm back on Sunday 16th
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: