Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:08:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: iGotSpots Scam Dev  (Read 39653 times)
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:33:16 AM

go figure  Huh   He even continue to post here on the BobSurplus thread to beg Bob to contact him to "wreck" the alt scene....

pumping out a zillion useless coins won't do any damage to the legit crypto scene, tis not like that hasn't been done before.

tbh he may even accidentally earn the noobs he's angry with more $$$$$

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:48:04 AM

Has anyone with even a shred of legitimacy accused iGotSpots of being a scammer?

Is there a single fact based form of proof anywhere?

This seems like just a baseless accusation by a herd of two post newbies to me?

~BCX~
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:56:48 AM

Has anyone with even a shred of legitimacy accused iGotSpots of being a scammer?

~BCX~

+1

and the dumbest part is, if you follow their post, several of the accusers openly admitted to gaming spots' coins.  Huh
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:57:41 AM

~BCX~

never said he was a scammer, but more like an irresponsible. look at how he act now, leaving all his coin holders without clue what is going on but still continue as if nothing is happening.

between you and me, these two types of ppl all lies on the same side, no?

btw, what you have since few days now, "defending" the guy? can you please speak your mind instead of playing the devil's advocate and a ping pong game with your questions? I mean, are you following what is going on, or just reply for your posts count?  people are stucked on his coins for months now and couldn't get out without heavy losses, so if you could explain a bit your interventions here... thanks.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 03:11:40 AM

~BCX~

never said he was a scammer, but more like an irresponsible. look at how he act now, leaving all his coin holders without clue what is going on but still continue as if nothing is happening.

btw, what you have since few days now, "defending" the guy? can you please speak your mind instead of playing the devil's advocate and a ping pong game with your questions? I mean, are you following what is going on, or just reply for your posts count?  people are stucked on his coins for months now and couldn't get out without heavy losses, so if you could explain a bit your interventions here... thanks.

LOL accusing bcx of raising post count

Yes, I left BUCKS because real scammers moved in and destroyed it. Not worth my time

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:29:07 AM

Yawn - ZZZZZ -
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:32:31 AM

Yes, I left BUCKS because real scammers moved in and destroyed it. Not worth my time

Yeah, and screw every single one of your legitimate investors in the process. Fuck them huh, not worth your time.
Since you announced you were quitting crypto, your precious time has been spent begging knows scammers to help you create even more scam coins.

All this because you didn't know how to fix an exploit in your copied code.

Even if what you say is true and you didnt have access to the special wallets, any dev worth his shit would have done anything they could to fix the problem.
But nah not you Spots, you decided it was easier to piss on everyone and just up and leave, move straight into setting up the next scam.

Thread title is completely accurate as you continue to prove.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:37:01 AM

~BCX~

@gnargnar

Yep, you've busted me.

I'm just a newbie here posting to raise my post count for Sig Spamming efforts.

Please report me to Badbear for Sig Spamming.

Spots is a lot of things but scammer ain't one of them.

But then again, what do noobs like me know  Wink

~BCX~
gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:40:15 AM

~BCX~

@gnargnar

Yep, you've busted me.

~BCX~

wow... this is what we call dodging the real question I've asked to you.. instead you take just a funny part and reply with that (hell, sure I know it's not for post count. damn )
btw... no need to "sign" your reply here, we know who post by looking at the left sidebar... oh? look...
gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:41:52 AM

Yeah, and screw every single one of your legitimate investors in the process. Fuck them huh, not worth your time.
Since you announced you were quitting crypto, your precious time has been spent begging knows scammers to help you create even more scam coins.

All this because you didn't know how to fix an exploit in your copied code.

Even if what you say is true and you didnt have access to the special wallets, any dev worth his shit would have done anything they could to fix the problem.
But nah not you Spots, you decided it was easier to piss on everyone and just up and leave, move straight into setting up the next scam.

Thread title is completely accurate as you continue to prove.

not too sure if he know or not how to fix it, but rest of what you said is totally spot on
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:53:05 AM

Of course its not worth Spots time. He had people sending him $1 per coin for original Bucks
and never bothered to do anything but dilute it and leave with $10 grand.

Why work on a broken code when he can get free money?

Is he gone yet? He spends more time on this thread than he did fixing the coin.
Expect a series of 4 letter words momentarily with a bitch thrown in for good measure.

I just won't acknowledge his presence. He is a bore.
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:09:12 AM

~BCX~

@gnargnar

Yep, you've busted me.

~BCX~

wow... this is what we call dodging the real question I've asked to you.. instead you take just a funny part and reply with that (hell, sure I know it's not for post count. damn )
btw... no need to "sign" your reply here, we know who post by looking at the left sidebar... oh? look...

BCX did quite clearly answer your question  Huh

wasn't your question essentially; from your perspective why are you defending spots?
and BCX answered that spots is not a scammer, seeing this thread is  "iGotSpots Scam Dev", i'd say that a clear enough answer from BCX.
dewalt

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:05:25 AM

I think some people wanted to pump Bucks and failed as when the price raised more coins were transferred from wallets and put up for sale.
So they lost money and got upset and decided they will just damage the reputation and push the price down to under 1k and try to make a massive dump and maybe pump it later.

So far that failed also.

Thanks for all the cheap Bucks BTW.
Fallout4

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:49:08 AM

Newsflash.. the coin is farked. There are exploited wallets taking all of the legitimate stakes, the multi pool to keep the price maintained has been shut down and the dev has completely abandoned the coin.

Apart from that, everything is great though. Ignore everything I just said and keep buying, you're onto a winner here!
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 06:22:58 AM

Newsflash.. the coin is farked. There are exploited wallets taking all of the legitimate stakes, the multi pool to keep the price maintained has been shut down and the dev has completely abandoned the coin.

Apart from that, everything is great though. Ignore everything I just said and keep buying, you're onto a winner here!

The pool is STILL running thanks
Fallout4

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:29:02 AM

This one..? Yeah, its looking good

http://pool.gorillastake.com

thanks
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:56:28 AM

not much surprises me, but the fact this coin remains a non zero amount  Shocked  Huh ... guess u just got to LOL
BitcoinRichman

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:59:47 AM

@igospot
after you create more "POS COIN"

are you interesting to create POW coin Huh
no premine no pos
maxx 1  coin Huh

Cheesy
ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 09:31:28 AM

~BCX~
In the real world :

Willingly misleading ppl with the aim of making money is considered in most country's scamming or fraud.
And you will end up in front of a court.

Scamming groups of ppl, is much more profitable then scamming 1 person.

-A long list of false / misleading promises and information.
-1st GorillaBucks, offered as rare and for the elite, blah blah...
-Merger scam.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
RoboRob

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:58:31 AM

The pool is still running, however spots in his infinite wisdom has dropped its DNS Records.

So you can get on the pool if you know where to look, but like everything else spots created its a FAD and already on a downward spiral
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: