Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:44:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: iGotSpots Scam Dev  (Read 39653 times)
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:14:39 AM

So you can get on the pool if you know where to look, but like everything else spots created its a FAD and already on a downward spiral

So is his mental state. In massive self destruct mode now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1149892

I am actually starting to pity him.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:41:29 PM

So you can get on the pool if you know where to look, but like everything else spots created its a FAD and already on a downward spiral

don't feel any pity for him here. but he said few days ago that he was leaving crypto and we now see he just can't. He need solutions to help him fight this addiction, sometimes the only way is to seek for external psychic help and/or more support from his family.

he told few post above that "It was no more worth his time" , yet he find that amusing to make stupid launch... yeah, must be worth his time totally.
Maybe it's worth his time because he already made bling with his gorilla staking ($10-$20) and with selling his old bucks coin ($1 for a coin)
I know bcx and kelsey will try to play again on the words, but there are just too many evidences, he can now be called a scammer.
bad + bad != good

Spots made so many bad decisions that he *still* refuse to see, frustrated so many people and get targeted back because of that (minus the personal threats, wich are from low-life scums). It looks like all this, because of his abrasive attitude, reinforced his positions that he did nothing wrong.  In social psychology, it's called the boomerang effect.  What he is doing now is kinda sad and pathetic : it's like watching someone with an attention-seeking behavior in a downward spiral and self-destruction mode. ugly
ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:00:08 PM

It clearly shows that he does not give a shit about his family.
He only used it as an excuse, another scam of that shit hole.

Would not surprise me that he has scammed his own family in the past and that his GF kicked him out of her house.
Typical for scammers and junkies.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
ButtCrack

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:06:38 PM

BCX and Kelsey and others defend him because they are likely in on the "Gorilla Council" or the "Cryptsy Backroom" or whatever its going by this week.
Here is your answer :

[03 Aug 15 01:25] * iGotSpots * bcx, the one person you want on your side to make sure your blockchains dont die lol
[03 Aug 15 01:25] * iGotSpots * bitcoinexpress
[03 Aug 15 01:25] * iGotSpots * someone that can single handedly break pretty much anything
[03 Aug 15 01:25] * iGotSpots * anything they say is pretty much true lol
[03 Aug 15 01:25] * VashTheStampede * ahh ok
[03 Aug 15 01:26] * iGotSpots * super cool person too, same kind of rep as me
[03 Aug 15 01:26] * iGotSpots * asshole lol
[03 Aug 15 01:26] * iGotSpots * thats why we get alone well
[03 Aug 15 01:26] * VashTheStampede * along*
[03 Aug 15 01:26] * iGotSpots * but yea, bcx is not bullshitting by anything they say
[03 Aug 15 01:26] * iGotSpots * ive seen it
[03 Aug 15 01:26] * VashTheStampede * birds of a feather flock together lol

Wink

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
                         ██

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:18:30 PM

BCX and Kelsey and others defend him because they are likely in on the "Gorilla Council" or the "Cryptsy Backroom" or whatever its going by this week.

cryptsy backroom Undecided  sounds a bit tin hatish to me.

ButtCrack

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:20:49 PM

cryptsy backroom Undecided  sounds a bit tin hatish to me.

Maybe he meant cryptse DarkRoom ?

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
                         ██

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:53:59 PM

don't feel any pity for him here. but he said few days ago that he was leaving crypto and we now see he just can't. He need solutions to help him fight this addiction, sometimes the only way is to seek for external psychic help and/or more support from his family.

he told few post above that "It was no more worth his time" , yet he find that amusing to make stupid launch... yeah, must be worth his time totally.
Maybe it's worth his time because he already made bling with his gorilla staking ($10-$20) and with selling his old bucks coin ($1 for a coin)
I know bcx and kelsey will try to play again on the words, but there are just too many evidences, he can now be called a scammer.
bad + bad != good

Spots made so many bad decisions that he *still* refuse to see, frustrated so many people and get targeted back because of that (minus the personal threats, wich are from low-life scums). It looks like all this, because of his abrasive attitude, reinforced his positions that he did nothing wrong.  In social psychology, it's called the boomerang effect.  What he is doing now is kinda sad and pathetic : it's like watching someone with an attention-seeking behavior in a downward spiral and self-destruction mode. ugly

And welcome to the problem, I do not have proof of him scamming people directly but that was not my point at all when writing about it. My point was that Spots is a poor developer because he whines and complains when people challenge his mode of thinking and then does a rage-quit and starts blaming everyone else for the problems he's created.

"Woe is me, everyone is being mean and won't kiss my ass so I'm going to stick it to them and launch even more Coins instead of facing challenges head on"

If anything Spots would have never directly stolen money from people but instead would have gamed the high interest rewards from the last number of Coins. If anyone has proof of Spots owning the special wallet for Bucks it would be helpful since I was told point blank the exploit was fixed 3 weeks ago when it wasn't.
ButtCrack

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:54:53 PM

Hello iGotSpots

First I want to say nice idea and positive/negative staking is a cool idea.

However your design has some flaws.
Like I can make my wallet only stake positive blocks by only staking the blocks with even numbers.

For example your design is odd blocks are negative and even blocks are positive, then I can do some changes in wallet.cpp and compile my wallet to not mine odd blocks.
Like if the block is odd, it just skips staking that block. So then I would only stake positive blocks.

Still ppl out there who think he is not a scammer and runs "clean" wallets ?
From his latest creation :

"Negativity is infectious
Time to show what happens when you cross too many lines
Perfect opportunity to have a lot of fun with some crazy ass ideas
This is the first of a new coin series that I like to call.. 'FUCK IT' - Enjoy!"

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
                         ██

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:26:03 AM

Hello iGotSpots

First I want to say nice idea and positive/negative staking is a cool idea.

However your design has some flaws.
Like I can make my wallet only stake positive blocks by only staking the blocks with even numbers.

For example your design is odd blocks are negative and even blocks are positive, then I can do some changes in wallet.cpp and compile my wallet to not mine odd blocks.
Like if the block is odd, it just skips staking that block. So then I would only stake positive blocks.

Still ppl out there who think he is not a scammer and runs "clean" wallets ?
From his latest creation :

"Negativity is infectious
Time to show what happens when you cross too many lines
Perfect opportunity to have a lot of fun with some crazy ass ideas
This is the first of a new coin series that I like to call.. 'FUCK IT' - Enjoy!"

This sounds like it could turn into one of his old coins with 9 hour block times.   Everyone is going to be running a hacked wallet, so everyone will have to wait for some newbie to stake an odd block.   

Fallout4

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:57:33 AM

This sounds like it could turn into one of his old coins with 9 hour block times.   Everyone is going to be running a hacked wallet, so everyone will have to wait for some newbie to stake an odd block.   

I say let him has his fun. He is trying so hard to stay relevant. Its a joy to watch.
Its not as if any of these shitful scam coins will get anywhere. His name is pure mud now.

The clown is on display. Dance for us spotty.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:14:37 AM

This sounds like it could turn into one of his old coins with 9 hour block times.   Everyone is going to be running a hacked wallet, so everyone will have to wait for some newbie to stake an odd block.  

I say let him has his fun. He is trying so hard to stay relevant. Its a joy to watch.
Its not as if any of these shitful scam coins will get anywhere. His name is pure mud now.

The clown is on display. Dance for us spotty.

Obviously no matter how ridiculous you claim he is, you're still hiding behind a six day old 12 post newbie account to talk shit.

Do you fear the carpet cleaner?

~BCX~
BitcoinRichman

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:52:34 AM

igospot create new coin
and he will get more money from newbie

may be some people must stoping him

any idea to stop igospot?
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:11:38 AM

the irony of wasting your time explaining to anyone who will listen that someone is irrelevant  Huh
Fallout4

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 08:15:13 AM

Obviously no matter how ridiculous you claim he is, you're still hiding behind a six day old 12 post newbie account to talk shit.

Do you fear the carpet cleaner?

~BCX~

Ridiculous? You might want to catch up on recent events instead of mindless cheering.
In fact, all I've seen from you is hes ok because you say so. No substance at all, no response to what he has actually done.
I freaking dare you to defend his actions if you think he is legit. Go on, back up your cheap and pointless posts if you can.

Keep defending this arse clowns actions and you and your gigantic post count can go down with him.
dennislevy

Activity: 300

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:32:18 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2015, 09:56:18 AM by dennislevy

I am in no way connected to Gorilla.

~BCX~

However,

If you are a part of Cryptsy's backroom, then why did you not help Spots get his coins listed there?
Oh, by the way, there is no date on image and it is very old. Likes have hearts! PhotoShop this?

Peace, Dennis

RoboRob

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:41:06 AM

Any cryptsy wonder why customers are leaving on mass.

Gotta love it.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:45:41 PM

If you are a part of Cryptsy's backroom, then why did you not help Spots get his coins listed there?
Oh, by the way, there is no date on image and it is very old. Likes have hearts! PhotoShop this?

Peace, Dennis

Oh jeez, you figured out that was a fake Tweet and BTW it's not Photoshop and is from his most current Tweet, not old.

Apparently you and Fallout haven't been around here long enough to know shit if you think I am posting for post count.

Again, this crew of 2015 idiots make the 2010-2011 crew of idiots look like Mensa candidates.

~BCX~
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:28:25 PM

Peace, Dennis

Oh jeez, you figured out that was a fake Tweet and BTW it's not Photoshop and is from his most current Tweet, not old.

Apparently you and Fallout haven't been around here long enough to know shit if you think I am posting for post count.

Again, this crew of 2015 idiots make the 2010-2011 crew of idiots look like Mensa candidates.

~BCX~

lol I remember when you would break peoples Coins for fun and for a while it was the BCX boogeyman.
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:11:13 PM

I know people that made plenty of BTC on 10K without being in cahoots with spots.  The only confusing part that whole time was trying to figure out why and how their were people shoving so much money into a blockchain that even the people profiting on it knew was bound to fail. 

Not trying to make anyone conclude anything about spots, honestly have never interacted with the guy, just presenting some evidence that not everyone making money on his coins was a collaborator and at least some people were losing money by overvaluing things, instaminers were making out like bandits on 10k.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 08:39:13 PM

Nobody is in cahoots with me. I work pretty much entirely on my own, and always have. Some people work on services but I have no backroom that's private. The only IRC channel I'm ever even in is very publicly #MMXIV

So many tinfoil hats that you guys are gonna have to switch to another material soon

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: