Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:53:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: iGotSpots Scam Dev  (Read 39653 times)
dennislevy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:47:06 AM

If you are a part of Cryptsy's backroom, then why did you not help Spots get his coins listed there?
Oh, by the way, there is no date on image and it is very old. Likes have hearts! PhotoShop this?

Peace, Dennis

Oh jeez, you figured out that was a fake Tweet and BTW it's not Photoshop and is from his most current Tweet, not old.

Apparently you and Fallout haven't been around here long enough to know shit if you think I am posting for post count.

Again, this crew of 2015 idiots make the 2010-2011 crew of idiots look like Mensa candidates.

~BCX~

What is a Mensa candidate? Oh, BCX, you have been a member here since July, 2011.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:51:57 AM

Nobody is in cahoots with me. I work pretty much entirely on my own, and always have. Some people work on services but I have no backroom that's private. The only IRC channel I'm ever even in is very publicly #MMXIV

So many tinfoil hats that you guys are gonna have to switch to another material soon

So which is it? You are the very public figure you claim to be or the secret dev of six, or is it only three other coins right now.

That's ok, I already have three more active coins going as we speak lololol

Good luck figuring out which other coins I'm talking about, I know for a fact you are kissing my ass in like three of them

Stupid people are so easily manipulated that they can't even tell they are nothing but a pawn lol
Psssttt, you're missing like six coins so far  Wink

I see stupid people.
TruthSeeker101

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:21:33 AM

Nobody is in cahoots with me. I work pretty much entirely on my own, and always have. Some people work on services but I have no backroom that's private. The only IRC channel I'm ever even in is very publicly #MMXIV

So many tinfoil hats that you guys are gonna have to switch to another material soon

So which is it? You are the very public figure you claim to be or the secret dev of six, or is it only three other coins right now.

That's ok, I already have three more active coins going as we speak lololol

Good luck figuring out which other coins I'm talking about, I know for a fact you are kissing my ass in like three of them

Stupid people are so easily manipulated that they can't even tell they are nothing but a pawn lol
Psssttt, you're missing like six coins so far  Wink

I see stupid people.

he is responsible for many scam coins even admits it! stupid idiot. igotspots watch out karma will get you  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:25:50 AM

If you are a part of Cryptsy's backroom, then why did you not help Spots get his coins listed there?
Oh, by the way, there is no date on image and it is very old. Likes have hearts! PhotoShop this?

Peace, Dennis

Oh jeez, you figured out that was a fake Tweet and BTW it's not Photoshop and is from his most current Tweet, not old.

Apparently you and Fallout haven't been around here long enough to know shit if you think I am posting for post count.

Again, this crew of 2015 idiots make the 2010-2011 crew of idiots look like Mensa candidates.

~BCX~

yes the stupidity in this thread went from mildly entertaining to painful  Cry
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:36:06 AM

What is a Mensa candidate? Oh, BCX, you have been a member here since July, 2011.

Actually I have been around here on this forum since early 2010.

I started mining BTC when the diff was 248, yes three digits.

My original username ID number was below 600.

I abandoned my original username due to a fundamental disagreement on the direction of Bitcoin and predicted this current debacle with Bitcoin XT nearly five years ago.

BTW If  you don't know what a Mensa candidate is, then you strongly support the statement made about the idiots of 2010-11.

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~
Fallout4

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:39:43 AM

Being a member here for 5 years doesn't automatically make you right you know BCX.

You are posting like a noob.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:43:27 AM

Being a member here for 5 years doesn't automatically make you right you know BCX.

You are posting like a noob.

The fact I am right, makes me right.

If you were here in mid 2011 you're probably ignorant enough to have been an original Coinhunter fanboy.

Lemme guess you're a current Bitcoin XT fanboy, you seem just smart enough.

~BCX~
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:44:12 AM

I supported him in purchasing BALLS and MMXIV but after the swap fiasco I cut ties. Anyone who manages his projects this way is asking for trouble. I don't mind his F U aditude but his constant changes suck.

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:54:19 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 05:40:26 AM by BitcoinEXpress

I supported him in purchasing BALLS and MMXIV but after the swap fiasco I cut ties. Anyone who manages his projects this way is asking for trouble. I don't mind his F U aditude but his constant changes suck.

^^^^ This very well might be a legitimate complaint but in no way makes him a scammer.

Not one single person has provided even the slightest shred of proof that iGotSpots is a scammer.

If he were a scammer, it is highly likely that several people including Tomatocage, Badbear and Vod would have lit his Trust rating up like a Christmas tree and haven't.

For damn sure Quickseller would be on him like cheap wine on a white carpet!!!

Like it or not, you cry babies lost money and now you're just looking to blame anyone but the idiot in the mirror.

~BCX~
Fallout4

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:59:01 AM

^^^^ This very well might be a legitimate complaint but in no way makes him a scammer.

Not one single person has provided even the slightest shred of proof that iGotSpots is a scammer.

If he were a scammer, it is highly likely that several people including Tomatoecage, Badbear and Vod would have lit his Trust rating up like a Christmas tree and haven't.

Like it or not, you cry babies lost money and now you're just looking to blame anyone but the idiot in the mirror.

~BCX~

ffs, Your'e like a brainwashed cult member. Keep those eyes closed and your fingers in your ears.

crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:00:16 AM

If he were a scammer, it is highly likely that several people including Tomatoecage, Badbear and Vod would have lit his Trust rating up like a Christmas tree and haven't.

~BCX~

Never said he scammed me or any other, just pointing out my experience. In fact I enjoyed talking with him in IRC and hearing his ideas. Although his constant persute of forking/swapping coins was annoying, I found the swaps to be fair and ample time was given.

Just poorly executed

I also did not loose money on his coins.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:30:03 AM

~BCX~

I haven't had any part in Spots Coins mainly because there were MMXIV, BALLS and 10k which had a limited window to make money and then did the swaps which diluted the trade into one Coin (or was it several?). By moving all the asset base into one Coin it lowers the perspective buying across all of them but then should have known in the first place that super high compounding inflation is only a limited time deal.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:50:20 AM

@fallout4

Let's establish some quick facts.

1) You're an idiot.
2) No one has provided even the slightest form of proof that IGS is a scammer.

3) Unknown to you because you haven't been around very long, back when iGotSpots started launching his first coins there was a badass person rumored to have been one of the early Bitcoin miners that actually helped bring Bitcoin into the GPU mining phase that would literally exterminate scam coins on launch using mind boggling hashing power. I can't quite remember exactly who it was but this person publicly stated at the time that iGotSpots was clean and received a pass from that person. I think Microguy was another.

FYI

-Not simply managing a coin properly or losing interest and jumping to another DOE NOT make one a scammer.
i.e, Baritus was not a scammer till he ripped off his own foundation, just incompetent.

-You losing money does make the coin a scam.

-You continuing this does make you an idiot.

I'm alway glad to bring clarity to the stupid like you so feel free to ask any further questions if you want.

~BCX~
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:55:47 AM

@fallout4

3) Unknown to you because you haven't been around very long, back when iGotSpots started launching his first coins there was a badass person rumored to have been one of the early Bitcoin miners that actually helped bring Bitcoin into the GPU mining phase that would literally exterminate scam coins on launch using mind boggling hashing power. I can't quite remember exactly who it was but this person publicly stated at the time that iGotSpots was clean and received a pass from that person. I think Microguy was another.

hmmm that persons name slips my memory too Huh but i'd say on a few occasions their activity cost me some coinage  Angry

but mircoguys entertaining video helped ease the pain  Grin so we is all square  Wink
Fallout4

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:24:32 AM

When you are done blowing your own trumpet let me know BCX.

I mean, if you actually have something to offer outside posting with big fonts like a twelve year old and name calling.

Someone said back in 2010 or something that Spots isn't a scammer and that's your entire argument... seriously? GTFO of here. I wont be wasting another keystoke on your cheer leading sorry arse.

If you are going to call someone an idiot, bring something to the table or at least learn to spell.

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:39:05 AM

or at least learn to spell.

Considering English isn't my first language  and rationale thinking isn't your forte,

Don't hold my challenged grammar or spelling against me and I won't hold your lack of proof or ignorance against you.

Point is, you have no proof that IGS is a scammer and can't over come the deficit.

~BCX~
Fallout4

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:56:00 AM

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 07:03:49 AM

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 07:09:35 AM

@iGotSpots

One would think if you were even just a fraction of the genius scammer that a hoard of three day old newbies claim you to be that providing even the slightest bit of proof would be easy.

What has clearly happened here is that newbie coin investors lost money and want to blame the coin, not the lack of skill.

~BCX~
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 07:13:35 AM

I'm really just here for the lolz and don't actually care either way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: