Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:35:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: iGotSpots Scam Dev  (Read 39653 times)
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:13:39 PM

who care anymore, honestly... maybe it's you the idiot?

you abandonned the coin, your coin. you abandonned everyone that had bought the coin (or, more appropriate, forced to hold that coin since there was no real exits possible without huge losses with your 4 coins pre-swap). bucks was again just another failed attempt for you at crypto. 

before you officially abandonned it tho, you made sure to lock the thread, to lock the ability to speak on irc, you didn't responded to emails...

in addition to abandonning the coin like a frustrated coward, you are not even offering to refund the staking plans you charged to everyone and that was suppose to be -lifetime-.

and to amplify your insults towards everyone, you decided to go batshit crazy by threatening back everyone that questionned you, threatening to flood the alt scenes with new coins, to hide behind new names to fool even more people. this is sick, you are sick.

This will be my last interaction in your thread, because no, i'm not a stalker. I don't plan in helping others to avoid from buying your next new coins, but i just hope they won't.
I think I never saw someone more insane in the crypto world than you (maybe also vicvelcro from ltcd). but that, i know you don't care... because it's all about you, you, you...

you are plaguing this crypto scene, the same way as scammers are. sure thing is, you now have a reputation of being not trustable: you openly proved it : nobody can believe in your integrity anymore, in your ability and that we can have confidence in. 

what is utterly sad and miserable now is how you struggle so hard to stay relevant....
poor guy  Undecided
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 06:24:27 PM

I offered my solution to the council who voted to find someone to replace me, then didn't

Ask any of them, I offered to swap it to a secure chain prior to my departure and was turned down

Also, I don't care what you guys say in here, or what you think of me in general, we've already proven most of it bullshit, in this same thread but most of you are just trolls who ignore facts so what is the point of talking to the downies

I've been here before. In 6 months you will be gone and I'll still be here just like the last 10 waves of worthless trolls

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 08:34:10 PM

I offered my solution to the council who voted to find someone to replace me, then didn't

lol, like anyone could fill your shoes

Ask any of them, I offered to swap it to a secure chain prior to my departure and was turned down

can you even fucking define secure chain?

Also, I don't care what you guys say in here, or what you think of me in general yet here you are? we've already proven most of it bullshit, in this same thread but most of you are just trolls who ignore facts so what is the point of talking to the downies because that is your user base/target victim?

I've been here before. yes a long trail of slime all over these forums wherever you are In 6 months you will be gone and I'll still be here just like the last 10 waves of worthless trolls

again, how much did you pay for this account?

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 10:04:38 PM

$43,892 - If you want to buy it from me, it will cost $1 more than that

Xmm

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 10:50:19 PM

Please release a new Bucks wallet and roll back the blockchain.

15Lemon714

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:00:46 PM

The thread is a little misleading to be honest. If he is such a scam dev where is the trading with caution tag and where is the proof? I see neither and until I do, just a thread with many lies from little boys getting all excited for someone that makes money with his shitcoins. So what get over it.
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 11:24:42 PM

The thread is a little misleading to be honest. If he is such a scam dev where is the trading with caution tag and where is the proof? I see neither and until I do, just a thread with many lies from little boys getting all excited for someone that makes money with his shitcoins. So what get over it.

Maybe you should actually CLICK on trust and look at all the negative ratings he has before you spout off with a stupid response.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 01:08:30 AM

It's just a bunch of sockpuppets talking to each other and leaving me red trust ratings lol if you actually read the threads they reference, you can find the real stories, not that it's very interesting

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:24:55 AM

not as interesting as some of the fake positive trust you have given yourself?

also, what did you have to give for ocminer to remove his neg?

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 02:16:38 AM

I'm pretty sure that Lottery Tickets is one of his alts.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=149949

So... when did this cryptsy insider, shitcoin pushing carpet cleaner become a crap cloning dev ? lol

Thanks. We've been around for over 3 years now, so things are going well. Just wanted to jump in to help FTC get around as much as we could.

(After cleaning carpet for several years, I also have hardwood now too lol carpet is the last thing I want to see when I get home)

btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:27:37 AM

that very funny LOL Cheesy
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 03:20:06 AM

I'm pretty sure that Lottery Tickets is one of his alts.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=149949

So... when did this cryptsy insider, shitcoin pushing carpet cleaner become a crap cloning dev ? lol

Thanks. We've been around for over 3 years now, so things are going well. Just wanted to jump in to help FTC get around as much as we could.

(After cleaning carpet for several years, I also have hardwood now too lol carpet is the last thing I want to see when I get home)

It definitely is

I'm not ashamed to have run successful companies in multiple industries, it's not an insult to me at all. Unlike most people here, I know the actual value of a dollar thanks to years of hard, physical labor. And just to be clear, I wasn't actually scrubbing rugs, I owned the whole company..

Don't even get me started on Cryptsy.. the whole reason they are mad at me is because of what I've said about how they operate; I really have nothing nice to say about them in the slightest

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 03:41:28 AM

It definitely is

I'm not ashamed to have run successful companies in multiple industries, it's not an insult to me at all. Unlike most people here, I know the actual value of a dollar thanks to years of hard, physical labor. And just to be clear, I wasn't actually scrubbing rugs, I owned the whole company..

Don't even get me started on Cryptsy.. the whole reason they are mad at me is because of what I've said about how they operate; I really have nothing nice to say about them in the slightest

"It definitely is", what ?

Please do not mistake my over descripitveness for an insult. I respect hard work and the entrepreneurial spirit. Its the ponzi shitcoin pushers that bring out the troll in me.

I'm just trying to figure out if you're like muddafudda (someone who learned how to clone coins by changing the most basic parameters) or one of his candygirls. Tongue

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 03:52:26 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2015, 04:02:38 AM by iGotSpots

It definitely is

"It definitely is", what ?

Please do not mistake my over descripitveness for an insult. I respect hard work and the entrepreneurial spirit. Its the ponzi shitcoin pushers that bring out the troll in me.

I'm just trying to figure out if you're like muddafudda (someone who learned how to clone coins by changing the most basic parameters) or one of his candygirls. Tongue

I definitely posted TIX, but I did not make it, which is, coincidentally, the last of 'my' coins to make it to your favorite exchange listed above. Mudda's new coin, which is NAMED CON, is now there, so keep me out of that shithole as a comparison, please. I have come a long way in the last few years as far as technical skills and do all coin-related things myself now. Other people put up services, I work on the coins until it either a) no longer needs my support, or b) breaks, and is basically unfixable with newly discovered flaws in the codebase, a la BUCKS. I am not hiding the fact that it was broken at all. They broke it and when I was looking at how to fix it, I found far more serious shit that could be done. I put the decision to swap back to a PPC-based chain I was comfortable with to continue to support it. This vote was unanimously NO, the group set up to make coin decisions decided to find someone else to try fixing it and failed to come up with that person. None of this is a secret

Every one of my coins is very, very different and unique. I very much emphasize everything I do is using specs to stress test the blockchain. NEG, in particular, is extreme in speed and verifying prime numbers to give bonuses. You can hate me all you want, but you will never find me shilling my coins or begging people to buy, I do not care what the price is, I simply worry about performance

To use every idea I have in a single coin and fork the shit out of it once every few months is a fucking insane thing to expect from someone. I lost over 30 BTC on BUCKS (the coine alone, not to mention services, servers, and sites); I ate the red more than anyone else in the entire world, so I can understand the frustration

In the end, I consider BUCKS technically successful; the entire point is to find flaws with coins and blockchains. It exposed several issues that were previously unknown, and most still are since I'm not going to tell people how to break shit, which is the entire point of testing. PPC-based chains operate much smoother, and I will continue to use those and modify them to be up to par, rather than using the new generation garbage. This is why the guide I posted uses this as the base

Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:27:12 AM

More lies.

The fact that you were hiding the exploit from investors has already been proven in this thread. You knew about it alright and you were hiding it.
You threw a hissy fit, locked the main thread and declared you were leaving crypto forever when the exploit was getting too hard to hide.

You then asked the council if they wanted you to continue with the coin after your declared war on all alts, threatening to create hundreds of shit coins as some kind of revenge. Neg being 1 of 1000
When they rightly decided you were too mentally unstable to be the face of the coin, you shut down their only means of communication and started your next shit coin.

Since then you have been blaming them for your abandonment, the very people who jumped on board to support you.
It speaks volumes of the type of individual you are and why you shouldn't be trusted to not do the same thing all over again. You are a manipulator and user of people both friend and foe.

As far as 'never finding you shilling your own coin' you have been poisoning the CCex chat and twitter daily with talk about your latest shit coin.
I can post the logs to prove that's just more lies but I kinda think most people get that by now.

Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 04:35:38 AM

my new goal will be to release 1000 coins anonymously. Fuck all of you assholes. Whenever you see a coin launched from here on out, there is a 98% chance it will be from me, and I will not support any of them        

This is the first of a new coin series that I like to call.. 'FUCK IT' - Enjoy!

Now it's time for altcoin mayhem. I already have like 20 messages asking if I made 'x coin' or 'y coin' so my point is already well underway, since this is the only one I've launched so far

So when did it move from fuck you guys to please buy my serious new coins, lol?

15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:56:59 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 10:48:31 AM by 15Lemon714

Maybe you should actually CLICK on trust and look at all the negative ratings he has before you spout off with a stupid response.

Maybe your a little slow so don't worry I will forgive the couple of brain cells you have left. Here let me explain it like the 13 year old you no doubt are. When someone is "untrusted" his feedback goes in the "UNTRUSTED" feedback and means about as much as your posts, = (less than nothing)

So that stupid screen shot proves what exactly, not one reference which proves anything.....

Again there is no proof and nobody who is even remotely TRUSTED has left feedback for him, as I said just a bunch of excited girls getting all horny for him. And jealous that he actually makes money rahahaha

foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:26:38 PM

my new goal will be to release 1000 coins anonymously. Fuck all of you assholes. Whenever you see a coin launched from here on out, there is a 98% chance it will be from me, and I will not support any of them        
Oh, man this is a serious problem if he's doing that.
all his coin he created is became trash and useless. and he state that he will create 1000 coin anonymously.
i think mod here has to do something to prevent igotspot launching a new coin
AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 05:10:34 PM

Oh, man this is a serious problem if he's doing that.
all his coin he created is became trash and useless. and he state that he will create 1000 coin anonymously.
i think mod here has to do something to prevent igotspot launching a new coin

LOLOLOL

Unfortunately crypto attracts some of the more useless members of society who can't succeed in life without scamming others. The scamming, lying narcissistic shitstain known as igotspots is a perfect example if this.

I wouldn't worry about all the supposed coins he's going to launch, the language in his ann's will always reek of self-entitlement and delusions of grandeur, even though he's too stupid to write a single line of code for himself.

Every coin this piece of shit has ever launched has failed. Hopefully he gets permanently banned at some point (or if we're lucky he gets to rot in a prison cell). In the meantime, avoid igotspots like the plague.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 05:40:06 PM

I guess we have different definitions of failure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: