Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:35:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: iGotSpots Scam Dev  (Read 39653 times)
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 02:49:53 AM

Negative in my opinion is the next GorillaBucks.... Nice dev but sloppy, not necessarily a scammer

My point exactly.

Spots possibly unorganized - Yes

Spots as a scammer - No

~BCX~
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 02:53:29 AM

lol unless you take into count all the dumb shits who held bucks who woke up one day to find their holdings worthless. im curious to know just what counts as a scam at this point in your opinion?

[edit] you dumb shit mother fuckers. crawl back into your holes.

[edit 2] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059159.msg12080014#msg12080014 at this point all spot's fanboys just got fucked in the ass. seriously, defending this shit is just destroying what little street cred you desperately held on to. fuck off and die now. you are not needed around here any more. the moral justice you used to stand for has slacken in later years. move along.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:37:19 AM

17 pages and not a single shred of proof to support the title of this thread LOL

~BCX~

You've been handed proof of spots lying about the gorillabucks exploit and hiding it from his investors.
You've been shown transcripts of the lies about fixing the exploits, pretending they were no longer in play.
You've seen proof of the lifetime cloud staking contracts he sold then closed shop without refunds.
You've seen evidence of his scheme to sell the original gorillabucks as a unique and expensive coin, only to merge it into nothing with his other shit coins, which he then abandoned.
You've been walked through exactly how he operates on multiple occasions by multiple people.

You can keep saying there is no shred of proof all you like, its only reinforcing the growing belief that you're a total fucking idiot.

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 10:12:10 AM

I've read this whole thread and all I got out of it, for sure, is a headache.  Code will have bugs, exploits, and leaks until it gets broken and fixed a few times.  In my opinion, releasing a weak and untried code, which gets broken in public, should induce some form of personal responsibility onto the one who released it, especially when that code has an intrinsic monetary value.  However, those who exploit a codes weaknesses to steal profit from others, of whom are honest, should be ashamed of themselves.  But, then again, it's all just game theory, right?  There's an optimization here that seems to be dismissed and that's what's sad about conflicts like this one.  I wonder what move Professor John Nash would've made, or what solution Satoshi Nakamoto would've had planned for this type of decadant environment....anyway, it's just sad, and now I need an aspirin.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 01:38:08 PM

Negative in my opinion is the next GorillaBucks.... Nice dev but sloppy, not necessarily a scammer

My point exactly.

Spots as a scammer - No

~BCX~

STFU..

You and everyone else I've met through craptsy and it's hobo infested troll box is an asshole, scammer, cheat, liar and/or a thief.

brin999

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 01:58:10 PM

Everyone who has a self moderated thread in this sub forum then I class them as shady and dont touch their coin
DickSwagger

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:03:39 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2015, 03:13:49 PM by DickSwagger

Yup Igotspots is a scammer out and out, but i always make money on his schemes as i dont care what he says, im satisfied with any profit and dont rebuy once i sold.
Problem is he is actually a good idea guy and could make something lasting ,but he is happy with staying smalltime i suppose.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 06:23:35 PM

Yup Igotspots is a scammer out and out, but i always make money on his schemes as i dont care what he says, im satisfied with any profit and dont rebuy once i sold.
Problem is he is actually a good idea guy and could make something lasting ,but he is happy with staying smalltime i suppose.

How am I a scammer if you are the one making money?

I did not dump BUCKS and lost a substantial amount of money by not doing so, more than anyone else did. I made one mistake in three years and it wasn't even my code that was exploited, it was from DASH/CRAVE

Phosphorous

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:27:13 PM

All you need to ask is, would an honest dev run a coin this way?

The answer is a resounding NO.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 01:24:07 AM

All you need to ask is, would an honest dev run a coin this way?

The answer is a resounding NO.

Said by a true dumper. Read your own history. You did more than fine with my coins

DickSwagger

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 08:16:39 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2015, 08:34:02 AM by DickSwagger

I did not dump BUCKS and lost a substantial amount of money by not doing so, more than anyone else did. I made one mistake in three years and it wasn't even my code that was exploited, it was from DASH/CRAVE
Well m8, its not your first venture and i am not going to state the obvious or get into i pissing contest with you, so good luck with your next coin,i hope it lasts.
PS. I take back the word scammer as i dont like it, your reputation is through your own making.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:40:09 AM

Well m8, its not your first venture and i am not going to state the obvious or get into i pissing contest with you, so good luck with your next coin,i hope it lasts.
PS. I take back the word scammer as i dont like it, your reputation is through your own making.

A little off-topic but you have the best username ever Smiley
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 03:57:21 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2015, 05:39:02 AM by iGotSpots

Scammer and asshole are two completely different things and I accept that I am the latter. Calling me a scammer does nothing but make the person saying it look stupid. I know my attitude is abrasive, but I could not give less of a shit who likes me and who doesn't. I make everyone lots of money whether you like me as a person or not, the evidence of my success spilling over to others being your own previous post stating how I made you money on all my coins. Scammers aren't proud of other people doing better than them on their own coins. I am

Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:34:42 PM

Scammer and asshole are two completely different things and I accept that I am the latter.

Many accept that you are both. Your actions and behaviour dictate how you are assessed. You don't get a say in that.

Calling me a scammer does nothing but make the person saying it look stupid.

Nah, when the claim is backed by multiple pieces of evidence, posted transcripts and dozens of posts that you spend all day trying to delete it makes the call absolutely correct!
You and a couple of your sock puppet pre mine buddies pretending they cant see it makes them, and you look stupid. You have it the wrong way around there, sorry.

I make everyone lots of money whether you like me as a person or not, the evidence of my success spilling over to others being your own previous post stating how I made you money on all my coins.

lol, you say it like its true. The evidence of your successs... lol. What a dickhead. You have failed in every single thing you've ever done. Every single one.
You know why? Because your a shifty prick trying to gouge pennies from unsuspecting noobs. You don't care at all about any of your clones survival, its just a cheap quick buck with you. You have no integrity at all.

Why don't you get some honest feedback from your latest coins on how you made everyone lots of money? It should be easy seeing everyone did..

MMXIV
Bucks
Vary
Gorillateeth

All merged into a super shitcoin that you completely abandoned and tried blaming the people that supported you most. Your precious council. Nice play, swell guy.
Yep, you sure made everyone lots of money. Absolutely everyone.

btw, how are those lifetime staking contracts you sold to everyone going? Everyone got their moneys worth there too I guess.

Sure there are a few of your buddies that mined the hell out of your current coin with you that will make some quick dollars while you both dump on unsuspecting noobs. A few others like the person you are responding to above know exactly how you operate and buy in early before dumping, knowing not to buy back because they know you will abandon the project once you've dumped too. He wasn't complimenting you silly.

So it looks like your biggest asset is that people can use you like a well trained monkey to make a few dollars.

Now get back to your heavily moderated scam thread, I am sure there are some truthful posts you need to delete.

AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:52:34 AM

Don't forget about his shitcoin scam BALLS.. 1000% high POS "experiment".. 3 day POW and he only posts it up on Bitcointalk on Day 3 of 3 after mining the lion's share of coins on days 1 and 2.

Not to mention another dozen or so abandoned shitclones, like Limecoin. Claims he had nothing to do with that one yet his name is on the limecoin domain registrar.

igotspots: scamming shitbag extrordinaire.
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 10:50:00 AM

Wait, did you ever buy his coins?  Grin
DickSwagger

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 02:23:21 PM

Scammer and asshole are two completely different things and I accept that I am the latter.

Many accept that you are both. Your actions and behaviour dictate how you are assessed. You don't get a say in that.

Calling me a scammer does nothing but make the person saying it look stupid.

Nah, when the claim is backed by multiple pieces of evidence, posted transcripts and dozens of posts that you spend all day trying to delete it makes the call absolutely correct!
You and a couple of your sock puppet pre mine buddies pretending they cant see it makes them, and you look stupid. You have it the wrong way around there, sorry.

I make everyone lots of money whether you like me as a person or not, the evidence of my success spilling over to others being your own previous post stating how I made you money on all my coins.

lol, you say it like its true. The evidence of your successs... lol. What a dickhead. You have failed in every single thing you've ever done. Every single one.
You know why? Because your a shifty prick trying to gouge pennies from unsuspecting noobs. You don't care at all about any of your clones survival, its just a cheap quick buck with you. You have no integrity at all.

Why don't you get some honest feedback from your latest coins on how you made everyone lots of money? It should be easy seeing everyone did..

MMXIV
Bucks
Vary
Gorillateeth

All merged into a super shitcoin that you completely abandoned and tried blaming the people that supported you most. Your precious council. Nice play, swell guy.
Yep, you sure made everyone lots of money. Absolutely everyone.

btw, how are those lifetime staking contracts you sold to everyone going? Everyone got their moneys worth there too I guess.

Sure there are a few of your buddies that mined the hell out of your current coin with you that will make some quick dollars while you both dump on unsuspecting noobs. A few others like the person you are responding to above know exactly how you operate and buy in early before dumping, knowing not to buy back because they know you will abandon the project once you've dumped too. He wasn't complimenting you silly.

So it looks like your biggest asset is that people can use you like a well trained monkey to make a few dollars.

Now get back to your heavily moderated scam thread, I am sure there are some truthful posts you need to delete.

Amen
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 03:29:33 PM

the moral justice you used to stand for has slacken in later years. move along.

My point exactly.

Spots as a scammer - No

~BCX~

STFU..

You and everyone else I've met through craptsy and it's hobo infested troll box is an asshole, scammer, cheat, liar and/or a thief.

For the record I have never scammed anyone. I have however in the past reigned total hell on scammers and scammer devs.

Early on iGotspots approached me to vet his first coin and I did.

Spots may indeed be unorganized, you may have lost money but none of that makes him a scammer.

As far as Cryptsy, maybe I am lucky but I have never had a single issue.

Nice people. You try them and tell them BCX sent you LOL

~BCX~
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 05:40:00 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 05:58:53 AM by iGotSpots

the moral justice you used to stand for has slacken in later years. move along.

My point exactly.

Spots as a scammer - No

~BCX~

STFU..

For the record I have never scammed anyone. I have however in the past reigned total hell on scammers and scammer devs.

Early on iGotspots approached me to vet his first coin and I did.

Spots may indeed be unorganized, you may have lost money but none of that makes him a scammer.

As far as Cryptsy, maybe I am lucky but I have never had a single issue.

Nice people. You try them and tell them BCX sent you LOL

~BCX~

I would say it's more restlessness than disorganization. If I have a good idea that hasn't been done before I will do it on a new chain I'm case it fails, the old ones will still work. Nobody wants stagnation, but when someone tries to push the bounds it seems like chaos, I understand. The reason I never post promises or deadlines is because I can never be late this way or called a liar. Half the people here can't even set up a conf file, they would lose their fucking minds if I used one blockchain for everything; there would be 1000 forks. It's not my fault I actually work on many things at once instead of shilling one shitty clone all day

The bottom line is if you read what is said about me instead of what I actually say, it will seem insane. People like BCX that I have spoke to in private understand I do not have nefarious intentions

Don't group me in with Cryptsy, either. Mullick already told me they won't add any of my coins ever again because I told everyone they stake user balances and triple dip on profiting from users, as well as paying him to make me simple clones back in the early days that were magically added there. The last coin they added of mine was TIX and Mullick/muddafudda made it, not me. That was over two years ago since they have added something with my name on it. They won't add it because I tell people how they really do things, not because I'm a scammer. Notice how every other reputable exchange has no problem trusting me?

You would be surprised the caliber of people I am actually in contact with on a near-daily basis, I could influence an enormous amount of outside interest if this toxic ass scene would ever get its shit together and stop acting like fucking twelve year olds. Most of you had already graduated high school by the time I was in first grade and you act this retarded. So many reputable people have already shown I have not fucked over anyone, yet the three loudest voices in the room that talk alot but say nothing are so ignorantly blind that it's amazing I am still one of the most active people in any board here

catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 02:20:23 PM

Scammer and asshole are two completely different things and I accept that I am the latter. Calling me a scammer does nothing but make the person saying it look stupid.

my new goal will be to release 1000 coins anonymously. Fuck all of you assholes. Whenever you see a coin launched from here on out, there is a 98% chance it will be from me, and I will not support any of them

Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: