Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:05:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: iGotSpots Scam Dev  (Read 39653 times)
AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:41:13 PM

I've never DDOSed anyone and haven't even used Polo for well over a year lol where do you get these lies? It's incredible the amount of things you think I've done. You should write a fantasy book with that imagination of yours

Not that anyone should expect BitcoinEXpress to even know what a scam or a scammer is. He's the Mensa award winner...
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:34:06 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 01:59:14 AM by BitcoinEXpress

my new goal will be to release 1000 coins anonymously. Fuck all of you assholes. Whenever you see a coin launched from here on out, there is a 98% chance it will be from me, and I will not support any of them

No, no proof whatsoever.  Roll Eyes

Not that anyone should expect BitcoinEXpress to even know what a scam or a scammer is. He's the Mensa award winner that confirmed his identity on the Poloniex trollbox, then proceeded to DDOS the exchange and admit to it. Afterwards he started backtracking and deleting his posts like a little bitch when someone informed him he committed a federal crime.

It's no surprise to see one shitbag scammer defending another one.

@AdamWhite

Not sure why I am asking you but are you really this confused on what a scam is?

FYI, launching a 1000 coins and not supporting them IS NOT SCAMMING!

Let's move on shall we.

First I didn't ddos poloniex and no one confirmed anything.

Secondly, Poloniex themselves have stated they were not ddos'd in the time period you are talking about.

But I digress and ask

Are you really that stupid?

~BCX~

Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:30:30 AM

I am assuming this post was made to remove any doubt whatsoever that you're just a stupid cunt, smashing your thick head on the keyboard.

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:57:19 AM

I am assuming this post was made to remove any doubt whatsoever that you're just a stupid cunt, smashing your thick head on the keyboard.

In order for a scam to take place, a promise, payment and non fulfillment of a promise or delivery needs to occur.

How is launching a coin and not supporting it equal a scam?

~BCX~
TheGr33k

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:04:41 AM

Just wanted to let you know that you shouldn't buy iGotSpot's coins. He is extremely immature and locks his topic when someone accuses him of what he actually does. He took 5BTC when he suddenly closed Gorilla.exchange  Sad

I'm no moderator, but shouldn't this be in the scam accusations thread? Or would this primarily be considered an altcoin problem ? Can't help but ask.
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:49:04 AM

In order for a scam to take place, a promise, payment and non fulfillment of a promise or delivery needs to occur.
~BCX~

I gave you an example of exactly that and you dodged it by making up some fine print bullshit of your own definition of 'lifetime'. Laughable.

When you have a constant one trick pony history of doing it.

When you vow to release 1000 anonymous clones onto the market, premine them, shill them until they have sucked in enough noobs then dump them and start again, how in the blue fuck is it not a scam in your little mind?

See, I think any dev that starts a coin, dumps then abandons it is a scammer. Spots just does it with every coin he clones.. 'devs'.

Anyway, I am done arguing the definition of 'scammer' with you, you're clearly a spots suckhole which means you are most probably in on all of the premines and scams yourself.

sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 12:56:09 PM

That's simply breach of contract (or on this case it would be an implied contract). The issue that nobody is addressing is intent. The breach must be made with intent to defraud in order for it to be a scam.

Also, his statement that he would launch 1000 coins and not support any of them takes any implied contract off the table for all subsequent coins (unless he turns around and implies that he will support a particular coin) because he stated up front that he would not support them.

If anybody has significant damages as a result of his actions (or lack thereof) there is probably sufficient grounds for a lawsuit, but there's no grounds for criminal prosecution.

AdamWhite

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:00:19 PM

~BCX~

Wishful thinking. I was there in the polo box saw the whole thing go down and so did many others. Don't forget polo has your ass whenever they want it. Sleep tight  Roll Eyes

By the way, launching 1000 coins knowing you're not going to support them is absolutely a scam. His statement was that he would launch them anonymously, so you wouldn't know it was his coin and that it would be unsupported. Either way, the intent to scam is clear. How stupid are you people or do you just enjoy defending known scammers?

It's no surprise seeing one shitbag defending another one
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:14:10 PM

~BCX~

BCX is completely right about this actually. It is open source software, you can release as many versions as you want. No one is forced to mine it.

If I decide to release 1000 different flavors of an open source calculator I find on Github, would you call that a scam too?
AdamWhite

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:27:37 PM

~BCX~

BCX is completely right about this actually. It is open source software, you can release as many versions as you want. No one is forced to mine it.

If I decide to release 1000 different flavors of an open source calculator I find on Github, would you call that a scam too?

Just wow  Roll Eyes

He specified he would launch them anonymously. What exactly do you think that means? The implication is that he'll promise to support them and then not do so. Hence the scam.
seedtrue
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:31:41 PM

~BCX~

Just wow  Roll Eyes

He specified he would launch them anonymously. What exactly do you think that means? The implication is that he'll promise to support them and then not do so. Hence the scam.

He specified he would launch them anonymously. What exactly do you think that means?

I think it means that he would launch them from anonymous accounts not related to his main account. What else could that mean? It is pretty self explanatory.
Phosphorous

Activity: 556

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:21:47 PM

Not at all the same thing. No one will invest or lose monetarily from your calculator.
The opposite of a scam would be honesty and integrity, and you can't say Spots ran his coins with either.
What about the lies about all of his plans to promote his coins and get merchants to accept them? He knew this was never going to happen, but he propagated these lies to encourage people to invest in his coins.
seedtrue
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:34:25 PM

Not at all the same thing. No one will invest or lose monetarily from your calculator.
The opposite of a scam would be honesty and integrity, and you can't say Spots ran his coins with either.
What about the lies about all of his plans to promote his coins and get merchants to accept them? He knew this was never going to happen, but he propagated these lies to encourage people to invest in his coins.

I do not know the whole story with igotspots, I would need to look more into the history to decide whether or not it was a scam . I was agreeing with what BCX posted.

Let us summarize using Merriam-Websters definition of a scam.

scam
      noun \ˈskam\
: a dishonest way to make money by deceiving people

Therefore, if no money was made in a dishonest way, just releasing 1000 different coins and not supporting them is not a scam.
AdamWhite

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:39:28 PM

I do not know the whole story with igotspots, I would need to look more into the history to decide whether or not it was a scam . I was agreeing with what BCX posted.

scam
      noun \ˈskam\

Therefore, if no money was made in a dishonest way, just releasing 1000 different coins and not supporting them is not a scam.

Releasing 1000 coins anonymously and not supporting them is the definition of a scam you simple-minded fuck.

The implication is that he'll promise to support them and then not do so. Hence the scam.
seedtrue
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:44:08 PM

scam
      noun \ˈskam\

Releasing 1000 coins anonymously and not supporting them is the definition of a scam you simple-minded fuck.

The implication is that he'll promise to support them and then not do so. Hence the scam.

Implications and promises are two completely different things. I do not think you have a good grasp on the English language to be throwing around words like this.
AdamWhite

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:50:49 PM

I do not know the whole story with igotspots

Why are you even posting in this topic then? You saw an opportunity to brown-nose BCX and dove right in.
seedtrue
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:55:58 PM

Why are you even posting in this topic then? You saw an opportunity to brown-nose BCX and dove right in.

I saw people misusing words and phrases for the benefit of making their argument seem more valid. This is a pet peeve of mine.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:05:19 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2015, 02:14:12 AM by BitcoinEXpress

~BCX~

Wishful thinking. I was there in the polo box saw the whole thing go down and so did many others. Don't forget polo has your ass whenever they want it. Sleep tight  Roll Eyes

By the way, launching 1000 coins knowing you're not going to support them is absolutely a scam. His statement was that he would launch them anonymously, so you wouldn't know it was his coin and that it would be unsupported. Either way, the intent to scam is clear. How stupid are you people or do you just enjoy defending known scammers?

It's no surprise seeing one shitbag defending another one

You may or may not have been in the troll box and saw someone posing as me. I realize simple minds are easily fooled but just because someone says they are any particular person in a troll box doesn't make it so. The American Federal Police aren't going to waste time and effort to investigate a very minor ddos that did not result in any financial compromise or user database breach.

Concerning Spots, many others seem to share the same thoughts as I do.

Have a nice day!

~BCX~
AdamWhite

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:05:56 PM

I saw people misusing words and phrases for the benefit of making their argument seem more valid. This is a pet peeve of mine.

Based on your contributions to this thread I'd say you have difficulty understanding even simple words and phrases. Either that, or just an extreme lack of intelligence and common sense.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 07:37:36 PM

Guess it's worth mentioning that while BCX is correct, and that was clearly stated when you purchased your 6-month staking cycle, of which everyone got well over 6 months out of, that I upgraded for free. Not to mention bringing everyone into the new system..

Cloud Staking is Back
Which brings me to the next update.. Cloud Staking has returned! All GorillaStake users will receive a Private Key valid on both PrimeChain (PRIME) and Primality (PRIMAL) blockchains. While sales will not be open to new customers at this time, previous users of Cloud Staking have not been forgotten and will receive this key for free!

Source: http://primechain.website/primality/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: