Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:17:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: iGotSpots Scam Dev  (Read 39653 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 12:40:47 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2015, 02:03:01 AM by Spoetnik

"Willingly misleading ppl with the aim of making money is fraud aka a scam." ?

well.. did you PROVE intent ?

you guys still fail.. and not just at proving this guy is a scammer but also insulting me.
i feel like a toddler is gnawing at my ankle or something with these pussy whipped insults.

you little two-bit mouth piece candy ass noobs should shut your god damn dick holster before you poke the bear with a stick and i break you off some kidiots.
you are completely and utterly out of your league with me online.

consider yourself lucky the mods have me chained down with a ban looming over my head or i would rip you apart for being a snotty brat.
if you can't be civil you should be sent to bed with out dinner kid.

so congrats on bumping this topic with no new info.
what's a matter invest in one his coins and lose your money fallout ?
and yeah that is you i bet with another account.. real clever trying to raise activity with a new account name.

proof is proof.

EDIT: fixed some spelling mistakes.

FUD first & ask questions later™
MrPump

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

follow me to make money

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 12:57:07 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2015, 01:00:46 AM by MrPump

Spots is a good guy Smiley

to be clear - i was sarcastic.

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 01:25:27 AM

Lol endorsed by Spoetnik, MrPump, and BitcoinExpress, how much more legitimacy could you ask for?
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 01:29:21 AM

"Willingly misleading ppl with the aim of making money is fraud aka a scam." ?

well.. did you PROVE intent.

you guys still fail.. and not just at proving guy is a scammer but also insulting me.
i feel like a toddler is gnawing at my ankle or something with these pussy whipped insults.

you little two-bit mouth piece candy ass noobs should shut your god damn dick holster before you poke the bear with a stick and i break you off some kidiots.
you are completely and utterly out of your league with me online.

consider yourself lucky the mods have me changed down with a ban looming over my head or i would rip you apart for being a snotty brat.
if you can't be civil you should be sent to bed with out dinner kid.

so congrats on bumping this topic with no new info.
whats a matter invest in one his coins and lose your money fallout ?
and yeah that is you i bet with another account.. real clever trying to raise activity with a new account name.

proof is proof.

Awwww.. were you crying as you typed this utter abortion of the English language Spud?
Clutching at straws, making up fantasies in your head. You seem very emotional, possibly broken. Sounds like you need a big hug darling.

If you're going to have a cry and call others kids in some pathetic attempt to sound like some forum bad ass everyone should be afraid of, try speaking coherently and not using the grammar and punctuation of a retarded 13 year old having a massive emotional dummy spit.

Your threats have me absolutely terrified. Seriously Spud, I am quivering.
You and your massive forehead are a source of great entertainment.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 02:18:11 AM

Lol endorsed by Spoetnik, MrPump, and BitcoinExpress, how much more legitimacy could you ask for?

My reputation is fine.
Mr Pump ? i have not seen proof he has done anything wrong.
BitcoinEXpress ?
He's mostly got a good rep.. problem with him is some crap coin makers don't like him.

Problem with reputations around here is crap coin makers and their advertising hype teams hang around bad mouthing people..
*if you criticize their crap coins..
there has been 7,000+ coins and i was fighting against them while all of you were hiding (leaving me to do battle on my own)
uhhm  jwinterm, where were you ?
kind of funny i never seen your name before.. been here since 2012.. where were you HIDING ?

The trust rating system here is a High School popularity contest rating system used by kids and irresponsible adults.
it has historically been used as an attack weapon by brats.
i've never head a bad trade ever.
What i have done is criticize some crap coins then had the guys who support them go and post bad crap about me (made up)
and some how some of you seem to think this gives me a bad reputation.. It Does Not !
People that know me have no problems trusting me.
People have just sent me coins first with out question on trades.. they know they can count in me to exercise some integrity.

(when i have to explain the trust rating system AGAIN to a LEGEND member i have to cringe - don't know how this place works yet ?)

It's kind of funny the go to retort for you guys here for years now is any time something bad is said about a coin
you guys go straight to trying to discredit me (or others) in an effort to cause a diversion i suppose ?

sorry but grab a brain kids.. you can't *assume the guy INTENDED to do something bad.. it has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
Using common sense..
And i don't think iGotSpots has posted coins in an effort to defraud people.. i think he likes to experiment basically.
And sure ain't the only one doing that.. look around ALL of these guys do the same thing.
Look a few pages back when i posted the HYPE ANN topic link.. they posted that coin and Spots posted a similar high stake coin later
but the HYPE coin is legit and Spots is a scammer ?
riiiiiiiiight  Roll Eyes

What we have here is a vendetta by some disgruntled guys who most likely lost money.
maybe suck it up and take it as a life lesson ?
You guys handed your money over.. learn anything kids ?

And if there was tangible PROOF of a scam posted i wouldn't be able to deny it.
many of us just don't see it sorry..

chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 03:06:19 AM

I have to agree there is no proof he scammed anyone.  Maybe the title should be changed to "iGotSpots is a sucky  developer". 

This is a good thread to at least clue people in to the type of dev he really is. 

He is NOT a programmer by his own acknowledgement.  "Yet he has claimed to be the only alt coin programmer that knew anything"
He sucks as a businessman.  You don't tell your clients to piss- off and then truly not understand why they are mad...

So basically I would not recommend anything Spots touches. 

Also the comparison between HYP and Snowballs? 

Hyp is still around                    Snowballs is not.
Hyp is still being developed       Snowballs is not.
Hyp still has some value           Snowballs do not.     

I followed most of his threads, maybe if he actually listens to people, there wouldn't be so many people that feel they got scammed.   

fragilefungi

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 04:28:06 AM

My friend lost btc and xmg on gorilla.exchange and the response was it closed because it got DDOSed.  He never touched an igotspots coin.  Don't other exchanges get DDOSed every day and not disappear with depositor's coins?

XMG tips: 9HTdqWpuJpTx51dpskb6XASXPg2GLkD2jL

Best small coin exchange is cryptopia! Sign up and trade!
MikeCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:40:35 AM

i know someone who lost 1btc glad i stayed away
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 06:46:07 AM

My friend lost btc and xmg on gorilla.exchange and the response was it closed because it got DDOSed.  He never touched an igotspots coin.  Don't other exchanges get DDOSed every day and not disappear with depositor's coins?
So how much did he lose then?
Let's see if you are right
Prove he lost coins on the exchange and spots will pay him back.

Fallout4

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:42:44 AM

Pay him back with the coins he stole

..oops
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 10:54:30 AM

@chilly2k
He needs a PR dept. to be the face of his coins LOL

This topic was made by the OP in the wrong section.. first thing i noticed.
2nd the OP's so called proof i thought was explained away by iGotSpots.
Then..
It's gotten into a free for all for him.
Such as guys saying he abandoned XYZ coin so it's proof he is a scammer.
And i mean come on.. that is hilarious.
If that was one of the criteria for being a scammer then every guy would be a scammer i bet.

I never came to this topic to attack or defend the guy.
As usual i just pop by see what's posted and then offer my opinion.
if people don't like my opinion then fine but going off-topic to discredit me proves nothing.

We have to look at things carefully i think when accusing someone specifically by name point blank. (like the OP did)
With a topic title like this i thought for sure there was going to be some juicy drama and he was busted wide open..
I was let down.. all i hear is he's a jerk.
Sorry nub's ..old news ahahaha  Cheesy ..tell us something we don't know LOL

PS:
guys if you want some of the dev's that have made crap coins before to improve their behavior ?
Then we need to give them some element of forgiveness.. Let dev's have the chance to make things right.
Rather than appealing to this guy many of you have badgered him until he snapped and got mad.
Then you post quotes of him mouthing you off as proof he is a scammer.. get it yet ?
You create the monster then bitch about it.
Try not investing in crap coins guys and they can't get off the ground.. problem solved.
And believe it or not there was a time when this place was like that.
I seen ANN topics posted for new coins way back that had every guy refusing to touch it.. and telling the dev to quit posting crap.
NOW ?
Where is the windows QT ?!!!!1111ONE
Most people here are (or were) in a big rush to get on any and all coins no matter how bad or who made them.
You created this scene guys..

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:18:54 PM

Ok - I was done with this thread but Original Bucks -
Get real - sold $1 per coin and 4 weeks later merged into with 3 other coins
(2 were garbage he owned a ton of)  $10,000 in his pocket

Said he could not get it on an exchange yet brags about knowing
all exchange guys and they will do anything for him. Have not noticed him
having any trouble getting any of his many new coins on exchanges.

Even accounting for the stakes for Original Bucks, it was a 1 to 8 reduction
of capital for the Original Bucks buyers. For me, $300 in - $24 out and,
I didn't wait till new Bucks died but got average prices.

Creating an expensive coin, doing nothing with it, merging in a 4 weeks,
no options for Original Bucks holders - no market, no refund (sorry changed my mind)
just a cash grab.

Scam - I think it qualifies - ethics requires someone to make decisions in the best interest of others.
           He did not operate in the best interest of Orignal Bucks holders - just himself.

God, I hate this thread - everyone just let it die.
 “Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in. ..." Godfather Movie- (for the younger member)

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 09:30:11 PM

(2 were garbage he owned a ton of)  $10,000 in his pocket

no options for Original Bucks holders - no market, no refund (sorry changed my mind)
just a cash grab.

Scam - I think it qualifies - ethics requires someone to make decisions in the best interest of others.
           He did not operate in the best interest of Orignal Bucks holders - just himself.

“Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in. ..." Godfather Movie- (for the younger member)

Not even close to true. The vast majority of people, yourself included, traded MMXIV in for original BUCKS. They did not just hand me money

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

just a cash grab.

Not even close to true. The vast majority of people, yourself included, traded MMXIV in for original BUCKS. They did not just hand me money

OK so what did I send you $300 for and you sent 3 keys loaded with 100 coins each??
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:57:46 PM

just a cash grab.

OK so what did I send you $300 for and you sent 3 keys loaded with 100 coins each??

I'm not the only one remembers it as Bucks (a $ buck - a buck in $100 increment) "Many of us got ROYALLY screwed on the original low supply bucks. They were over a $1 a coin on spots VERY controlled gorilla.exchange. I cant even imagine what theis coin would do if it were to land on Bittrex as the original pricey bucks was exclusive to gorilla.exchange" With no volume to allow anyone to get out: - from Teeth spinoff thread. Maybe my old memory is wrong and it was Teeth. Whether Teeth or Bucks losses were real. Choices were none. Merger was forced.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 12:22:40 AM

@Woody20285, your full of it.
Bucks was dormant and almost dead for YEARS before you registered your account.
So i don't think you even have the right to talk about it LOL

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:31:30 AM

You have no idea what you are talking about.  I had a live Gorilla Bucks wallet and a
Teeth and an MMXIV and even a Snowballs, and Variance and, of course, - the post swap
Gorilla Bucks. You are an idiot. Typical Spots supporter - try to discredit people with nonsence.

I have the wallets still to prove I was in the coins. Where do you have the info I was not??
I have my 4 coin swap into New gorilla Bucks emails with Spots to show the dialog that went
back and forth, proving I was in the coins.

Further, how could I register (as you say) for BUCKS when it was "dead and dormant" for years?? Years??
Finally, you would not have access to my wallet addresses or associate them with my name unless you are
an ardant Spots supporter (devoid of anyconcept of reality) and he gave them to you which I doubt he would do
(but I could be wrong). The only time my addresses and name were tied together was during the swap which
alone proves I was in the coins.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:44:52 AM

gnargnar

Activity: 490

.NET/Web Developer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 10: -0 / +1

igotspots "scam"
« Sent to: Spoetnik on: October 21, 2015, 05:46:59 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
spoetnik...

Quote from: Spoetnik on October 21, 2015, 05:22:40 PM

damn man.... be sure you understand what you speak about when you reply with your smart ass quotes and trying to belittle others with your non-stop "i'm more experienced than you, hence you are nothing. i told you so"  quite pathetic from you....

there was 4 coins that igotspots decided to merge : MMXIV, BALLS, VARY and BUCKS ...
4 of his coins... BUCKS being the newest ones, but exactly as Woody20285 told you, the coins was not on any exchanges except igotspots exchange with too low volume ... and yes, some people paid for the coins... 4 weeks laters igotspots decided to merge all four with a weird merging ratio.

i don't reply in the igotspots scam thread anymore because he's a douche and refuse to see that he acted the same as a scammer. for me, an intolerant persona, irritable, changing behavior and irresponsable decision making many different investors and followers to lose BIG TIME in his coins because of the merge and seen by me like as scam.  i lost big time in MMXIV because one week before he decided to merge all 4 coins, he announced that he will come with a PoS rate huge decrease for mmxiv... so i bought.... one week later : he changed his mind and come with that merge. nothing i could do to exit anymore.

the new merged coin was also named BUCK and based on bananabits and crave source....  some people exploited that coin right after the merge with the time drift bug  ( pos staking in the future ) and because igotspots is not a real developer but only a copy&paste "dev", he couldn't find how to solve the issue : but the worst was already done and the new Buck coin was alread dumped by the exploiters that were staking all the blocks for themselves..

see... it's sometimes fun to read your posts but you should refrain to reply if you don't know shit about. no..... it's not because you where there 3 years ago that makes you look less dumb.  stop belittl'ing others like you do : we all know this altcoin scene is totally fucked up and all the good that was there back two years ago was all turned to shit and unrecoverable forever by all the scam devs.  yeah.. we know that already.

So read the PM i got from this clown i have been harassed and trolled on for yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears now
this cocky douche has been knocked on his ass by me 1,000 to 0 and he still comes back for more LOL
Hey douche nozzle reality check.. some OTHER guys exploiting some coin *maybe is NOT PROOF iGotSpots started a scam.
try not being dumb...... and mouthy  Roll Eyes
Go back to Cryptsy and get back to your account hopping and crap coin flogging kidiot.. the big kids are talking here son !

Fallout4

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:13:23 AM

I told you that you're a just an embarrassment. Thank you for again proving my point.
Just when I thought you couldn't play the dunce any harder, you go and up the stakes. A whole new level of ignorance and utter stupidity.

Let this serve as the ultimate qualification that you're just a brainless spots suckhole who doesn't have the faintest idea of the subject matter.
You are here to kiss ass with a fellow scammer and nothing more.

keep lolling at your own posts as you can be sure everyone else is too. All you have left is the faint hope that if you keep calling people kids, your are somehow winning some pissy internet battle. pthh.. laughable and pathetic.
Your posts remove any doubt that you are clueless, a mouthy little chihuahua chiming in on something you cannot comprehend.  I'm actually starting to pity you, feeling embarrassed for you.

Take your absolute ignorance and gtfo you unthinking dickhead on a leash.

...and posting PM's doesn't win you anything either Spud. It just makes you look like a coward. Ill add that to the list.
maxspice

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:30:30 AM

This is funny.

Altcoins are all gambling. Investors doesn't have a gun pointed in theyr head to make them buy.
So,all this doesn't have any sense at all.

Igotspot and 99% of dev always makes dozens of coins,all with fake buy/fake sell/fake ico.
But if you join every crypto at right time,you could have good chance to make profit with most of cryptos.

Bob surplus makes always fake ico,i made good profit with his coins.
And also igotspots, i made profit with snowballs and 10k. I was smart enought to sell all at his high price and next.

So,which is the point here?
If i told you to jump from a bridge and die,if you do, then don't come to me saying that i told you to jump. Lol.

You have to take are of exchange like mintpal,cryptsy and dozens of altcoins comes out with trojan or viruses inside. Not to altcoins gambling world.

If i open a shop selling shit,then you come and buy shit...then if you don't like that shit, don't come back to my shop complain. No one forced anyone. So, everyone is responsable for theyr investments, not devs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: