Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:56:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: iGotSpots Scam Dev  (Read 39653 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:46:20 PM

Actually i looked at your first post only basically to see why you registered and WHEN <-- hint hint

Why would a dev delete your comment ?
Yea uhhhm i dunno LOL
maybe because of your incessant trolling / name calling ?

I can see here on this topic that the explanation you were given was unsatisfactory and so you push on.
with name calling towards me.. kind of strange you seem far more concerned with trolling me than you do about your initial problem + iGotSpots.
Admitting you had "..almost forgotten about Spots" and that "..you don't care about him"
instead your here to try and get one over on me.. good luck with that son  Cool

People this guy has been using multiple accounts to bump this.. it's obvious !
Nobody has been using certain key phrases and insults but him (and his other dummy trolling accounts such as the Woody account)
I am surprised he's not banned,
for off-topic comments, pointless posts / bumping, personal attacks / insults, trolling, creating multiple accounts (for trolling) etc..

Noobs should review the forum rules Fallout (or what ever name your using today)
I have one account unlike you kid. (i only need one i have nothing to hide from)

FUD first & ask questions later™
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:09:49 PM

Right on cue,

Delusion is starting to kick in now. This is classic internet breakdown behaviour.
Appealing to the people, oh please somebody help me. Its obvious... help help!!!
I have one account dumbo. I clearly don't need any help making you look like a fool. Its not hard to do.

There's no new accounts bumping this thread, cool story but its you who cant help yourself.
The kid fetish is a real concern though. Seems to be an ongoing theme wherever you post, not just here.

Thank you, come again... and you will. You'll try not to, but you will.

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:16:42 PM

Actually - I am a real person
              1 account - Look me up on the internet.
              Coached Oregon State 10 years
              Coached a club in California 25 years
              Graduated U of Pittsburgh & WVU
              I am on Facebook =  Ron Ludwig
              Shoots the theory that I am a non-existent shill account.

Spoetnik: Please identify yourself??
Woody20285

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:31:33 AM

Woody20285

Sounds great but an honest question is how do we know that Woody20285 here on this forum and Ron Ludwig everywhere else is one in the same.

~BCX~
Fallout4

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:46:35 AM

Sounds great but an honest question is how do we know that Woody20285 here on this forum and Ron Ludwig everywhere else is one in the same.

~BCX~

How about you give him a reason to provide any more proof to the likes of you two flogs in the first place. Hows that sound?
Got anything at all that backs up the spuds claim that I am woody or anyone else for that matter? Surely there is something yeah?

Pretty ironic that proof seems so important to you two idiots but you then go and sprout absolute lies and slander without even a hint of evidence.

Perhaps the irony is completely lost on you too.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:17:47 AM

Woody20285

~BCX~

I guess - you could ask Vegas - unless you think he is a make believe person - he knows me

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:21:48 AM

Woody20285

~BCX~

I guess - you could ask Vegas - unless you think he is a make believe person - he knows me
Or I could PM you a photo of my face holding a piece of paper with my name and date and
  then, you could compare to my facebook photos but, I doubt you really care

chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 02:41:28 AM

I am on Facebook =  Ron Ludwig

Woody20285

~BCX~

Not that you should have to prove yourself, but you could always post woody20285 on your facebook page.   BUT I would wait for BCX and/or Spoetnik to post their facebook pages and verify they are not the same person....  

Just typeing this I have to notice how close spoetnik it to spotnick..  Is he really spots...   Dunno....

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 03:16:17 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2015, 03:32:03 AM by Woody20285

I am on Facebook =  Ron Ludwig

Woody20285

~BCX~

Not that you should have to prove yourself, but you could always post woody20285 on your facebook page.   BUT I would wait for BCX and/or Spoetnik to post their facebook pages and verify they are not the same person....  

Just typeing this I have to notice how close spoetnik it to spotnick..  Is he really spots...   Dunno....

I will change my photo from my giant cat to my Woody photo here
https://www.facebook.com/ronald.ludwig.94

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 04:02:05 AM

i was thinking to myself is my comment off-topic before i hit reply (as i usually do)

and i think it may be relevant.. since i have started to be more active recently
i noticed a couple different accounts pretty much just trolling. (read their post history)
and two of these accounts are Fallout and Woody.
the reason i think they are the same is because they are acting the same and
both coincidentally have been making up unique insulting names to call me on various topics.
such as "Spudnik" or "Dumbo" (or both insulting my English + other little posting style quirks)

You will also take note guys i have chosen my words carefully and the worst i have called either of them is Noob (because she is)
or son or kid (because she is acting like a brat)
Little kids can't help themselves from name calling and i could count up a lot from those two on this topic alone !
Both accounts show up here calling me, Spudnik ? ahahha ..what am i potato ?  Shocked
WOW i have never been insulted by being called a Potato before ! WTF Huh

Your two accounts (or maybe more) are using the same nerdy weird insults you made up (i have never been called before recently)
and that is faaaar too big a coincidence when looking at the situation.

also fishing for my identity could be accomplished by someone who is competent (shouldn't be hard)
if you have to ask then you don't need it Wink

to recap my speel..
i posted why i think Woody and Fallout are the same person.
This info may show that disgruntled trader off Gorilla Coins way back got made for having his question being deleted
then ran off on a tangent creating a scam topic to start a vendetta against this guy iGotSpots.
I would safely say i am convinced some of these accounts are being used by one guy.. which is relevant to the topic matter i think.

@Fallout / Woody
..your a Tomato !!!111ONE

PS: Maybe you two Troll accounts should be more focused on iGotSpots ?

Fallout4

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:46:49 AM

i was thinking to myself is my comment off-topic before i hit reply (as i usually do)

and i think it may be relevant.. since i have started to be more active recently
i noticed a couple different accounts pretty much just trolling. (read their post history)
and two of these accounts are Fallout and Woody.
the reason i think they are the same is because they are acting the same and
both coincidentally have been making up unique insulting names to call me on various topics.
such as "Spudnik" or "Dumbo" (or both insulting my English + other little posting style quirks)

You will also take note guys i have chosen my words carefully and the worst i have called either of them is Noob (because she is)
or son or kid (because she is acting like a brat)
Little kids can't help themselves from name calling and i could count up a lot from those two on this topic alone !
Both accounts show up here calling me, Spudnik ? ahahha ..what am i potato ?  Shocked
WOW i have never been insulted by being called a Potato before ! WTF Huh

Your two accounts (or maybe more) are using the same nerdy weird insults you made up (i have never been called before recently)
and that is faaaar too big a coincidence when looking at the situation.

also fishing for my identity could be accomplished by someone who is competent (shouldn't be hard)
if you have to ask then you don't need it Wink

to recap my speel..
i posted why i think Woody and Fallout are the same person.
This info may show that disgruntled trader off Gorilla Coins way back got made for having his question being deleted
then ran off on a tangent creating a scam topic to start a vendetta against this guy iGotSpots.
I would safely say i am convinced some of these accounts are being used by one guy.. which is relevant to the topic matter i think.

@Fallout / Woody
..your a Tomato !!!111ONE

PS: Maybe you two Troll accounts should be more focused on iGotSpots ?

There is so much wrong with this post its simply laughable. You really are just a moron Spud. If anyone ever takes you seriously again, on any subject, I would be highly surprised.

Speaking of Spuds, (that's you) your entire reasoning behind myself and woody being the same person is that we both called you Spud. Compelling evidence right there.
As laughable as this dumb ass assumption is, I just did a quick search and couldn't find any reference to woody calling you a Spud at all. Not once.

So if you would be so kind to point me to where that even happened in the first place, Id be truly thankful.
Shouldn't be hard if that was the deal breaker for you. Maybe he did and I just missed it. Thanks again in advance.
When you finally come to your senses and realize what a flog you've been, you can apologize to Woody, I personally couldn't give a shit.

A couple of quick points..
I didn't create the thread topic at all. Do some basic research ffs.
I don't know woody, have never spoken to him at all. I assume we have the same opinion of you however.
Again, this has nothing to do with trading.
Try as you might, you still cant spell or use "you're" when its appropriate. Something about dumb people repeating the same mistake over and over again comes to mind.
I didnt 'show up here' to troll you. I was here long before you. The last thing I'd waste my time doing is trolling an insignificant numpty like yourself.
You still have an obvious fetish for children and its extremely unhealthy. I don't think you've posted once without mentioning them.
It's even in your signature. You've got real issues you need to deal with and all the evidence leads to the fact that it is you who is the child here.
You're not fooling anyone, sorry.

Also, for clarification, absolutely yes. You are a potato.

Heres a hint:

I'm not sure if this has ever been done before but I think I am going to finally refrain from responding to you at all. Truth is, you're just not worthy of it any longer.
You can tell that I am always up for a bit of an internet cock fight but I feel like I am picking on the class dunce with you.
Every post you make just reinforces my belief that you're not very bright at all. You're illogical, nonsensical and self humiliating.

It's been a real blast spud but I doubt I can beat you down any further than you already are.
It's my hope that you are now awake to the fact that you're just not very good at this, even with all that 'experience'.

I'll even allow you have the last word in this one, I'm a good sport after all.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:58:57 AM

yeah you should refrain from responding to me (with pointing out my spelling mistakes)
i had a look at your post history and it's littered with TONS of them so it's cute you have the audacity to critique my spelling.
your a childish hypocrite that can't conduct herself in a mature way in public.
all your swearing and name calling is funny because i get the feeling your a child or something making up weird insults..
calling me a potato ?
I am devastated.. my pillow will be drenched in tears tonight as i toss & turn weeping thinking about how Fallout doesn't approve of my spelling.

"refrain from responding to me" ?
Ya think ? ..maybe you should make some kind of half ass effort to stay on topic ?
Bumping this to call me a coward or a potato is not exactly proving iGotSpots is scammer now is it ?
but hey.. have at 'er.. go hard ..see if i care LOL

edit:
What i was doing here (i hope) is shedding some light on WHY this guy is off on a tangent hell bent and obsessed here.

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 02:16:10 AM

BUT I would wait for BCX and/or Spoetnik to post their facebook pages and verify they are not the same person....  

Hey Newbie,

If you had been around here for any length of time that matters you'd know that I am definitely noone's shill.

I openly ask Theymos and/or Badbear to permaban me if I am either Spoetnik or iGotspots.

Now please say something stupid like "It's easy to fool them blah blah blah..."

@Fallout Retard

I never said you were Woody or anyone else for that matter.

I don't think you are a shill your stupidity is truly unique.

@All

None of this changes the simple fact that not one of you have posted a single piece or shred of proof that Spots is a scammer.

~BCX~
chilly2k
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 02:43:51 AM

BUT I would wait for BCX and/or Spoetnik to post their facebook pages and verify they are not the same person....  

Hey Newbie,

If you had been around here for any length of time that matters you'd know that I am definitely noone's shill.

I openly ask Theymos and/or Badbear to permaban me if I am either Spoetnik or iGotspots.

Now please say something stupid like "It's easy to fool them blah blah blah..."

@Fallout Retard

I never said you were Woody or anyone else for that matter.

@All

None of this changes the simple fact that not one of you have posted a single piece or shred of proof that Spots is a scammer.

~BCX~

@SPOTS SHILLS

I like how you call me newbie...  Tongue  and in bold, that increases the pleasure....

before you get your panties in a bunch, that was said tongue in cheek.  I don't really think your one in the same.  Spoetnik started the whole they are the same
nonsense, and I inadvertently dragged you into it, and for this I am sorry.   Please don't tell on me.....  BOLD Tongue      

As I've said before, I agree there is not enough proof to convict Spots of being a scammer. 

But, would you recommend any of spots coins, to someone you cared about? 

Jimmy Russell

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:45:45 AM

Haha ofcourse he is, did you expect somebody call iGotSpots to be the next Satoshi..
Fallout4

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:51:39 AM

Gee figure that one out all by yourself did you? Thanks for the enlightening post fool.
Post some more bold fonts and say nothing different you sockpuppet idiot.

You're too dumb to waste any time at all on.

TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 07:42:44 AM

Well I dont classify him as a scammer or a ripper BUT  I've lost every time i have invested in his coins though. that's because he keeps changing stuff and doing swaps.I dont have the time to keep up with all that.Don't put a time limit on damn swaps and we would be golden.

Its that damn simple

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 02:05:37 PM

Well I dont classify him as a scammer or a ripper BUT  I've lost every time i have invested in his coins though. that's because he keeps changing stuff and doing swaps.I dont have the time to keep up with all that.Don't put a time limit on damn swaps and we would be golden.

Its that damn simple

What do you think the purpose of these swaps and changes are? Shits and giggles? You lose, he gains. That's the idea. That's how a scammer's mind work. iGotSpots stays up at night thinking of ways to separate you from your bitcoins. Except for this oldtimer retard BitcoinEXpress throwing tantrums like a little girl (and who is already on record as being an iGotSpots defender, making his opinion 100% worthless no matter what font or text size he's using) most people already know this.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 03:19:41 PM

Maybe those changes are because you guys are greedy and pump and dump the coins he makes for profit
so he has to keep changing things to pander to greedy kidiots with a low attention span.
show long term support for a coin and maybe the dev will too ?

chilly2k
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:41:41 PM

Maybe those changes are because you guys are greedy and pump and dump the coins he makes for profit
so he has to keep changing things to pander to greedy kidiots with a low attention span.
show long term support for a coin and maybe the dev will too ?

No, I don't think so. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: