Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: iGotSpots Scam Dev  (Read 39650 times)
oser41eric

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:31:12 PM

I've made decent returns on a lot of his coins. I think some coins that aren't even his too but people think they are his. He is good for the crypto community in my professional opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phosphorous

Activity: 556

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 01:29:20 AM

I've made decent returns on a lot of his coins. I think some coins that aren't even his too but people think they are his. He is good for the crypto community in my professional opinion.
Just because some people were fortunate enough to profit from lucky timing, trades, or other investments doesn't make it legitimate. It's possible to profit off of most scams if you get in and out at the right point.
Makingsure

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 08:42:41 AM

ill just leave this here....
http://imgur.com/bgayisb
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:57:51 PM

Just because some people were fortunate enough to profit from lucky timing, trades, or other investments doesn't make it legitimate. It's possible to profit off of most scams if you get in and out at the right point.

Bitcoin in other words hahahhaa

FUD first & ask questions later™
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:27:17 AM

So what's the conclusion?

After several months and 28 pages with over 500 post has any one posted any concrete proof that iGotSpots is a scammer?

I'm a relative newbie around the altcoin section so please let me know.

~BCX~
Phosphorous

Activity: 556

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 12:48:43 AM

So what's the conclusion?

After several months and 28 pages with over 500 post has any one posted any concrete proof that iGotSpots is a scammer?

I'm a relative newbie around the altcoin section so please let me know.

~BCX~
What do you expect for concrete proof? What if I told you I bought something from him on ebay and he never sent it. What kind of proof would be "concrete enough" for you? At some point you have to weight the overwhelming evidence and assume some it's not a conspiracy.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 10:39:14 AM

The only reason I am on that list is for correctly pointing out that Hippietech is mentally ill after his literal YEARS of stalking me making baseless accusations based on his own personal beliefs. Bayareacoins is on that list because of a closely related incident. This is just Hippietech engaged in a pathetic attempt at retribution by fecal flinging hoping some will stick. He is a serial trust system abuser as documented here along with obvious signs of his mental instability. Please keep in mind the source of these accusations as well as the glaring lack of evidence to support his claims.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1095023.msg11669196#msg11669196

Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:17:28 AM

Good luck with digicube though

Shock horror, IGotSpots is the lying scammer dev hiding behind the digicube newby account. Who would have thought. He did such a great job of hiding it though.

I wish I could have seen his face when he realized he accidentally doxed himself.
Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:39:31 AM

NOOB be quiet Hero's & Legend's are talking here about dev's & scammers.
Maybe go cry and bitch and moan like a baby about your deleted comment in the Beginners forum-section ?
I don't care what some Noob account is "getting tired of"
When i want your opinion i will give it to you..
Besides if you shut up for 2 seconds you might learn something.
Such as ?
How to know if a Dev is a scammer.
Such as the criteria required for that illustrious title.
Don't feel bad it takes time to learn how all this stuff works Noob.
You'll catch on eventually little guy ..hang in there son.

That pic looks like me.  Except I have more hair.

You should list all the scam DEVs.  I don't think they would fit in a forum.

chokesir

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 01:45:15 AM

NOOB be quiet Hero's & Legend's are talking here about dev's & scammers.
Maybe go cry and bitch and moan like a baby about your deleted comment in the Beginners forum-section ?
I don't care what some Noob account is "getting tired of"
When i want your opinion i will give it to you..
Besides if you shut up for 2 seconds you might learn something.
Such as ?
How to know if a Dev is a scammer.
Such as the criteria required for that illustrious title.
Don't feel bad it takes time to learn how all this stuff works Noob.
You'll catch on eventually little guy ..hang in there son.

That pic looks like me.  Except I have more hair.

You should list all the scam DEVs.  I don't think they would fit in a forum.

How is this dev.
This guy has been in so many coins and even more scams then you can count on 1 hand.

chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:19:15 AM

How is this dev.
This guy has been in so many coins and even more scams then you can count on 1 hand.

I think you answered your own question. 

pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 06:47:59 AM

Seems cube crowd is still ignoring the blatant distribution technique where #1 received 1200 coins at a time when it was 8% of coin supply,
now those coins have increased to 25% of supply.

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:37:04 AM

So still no conclusive proof iGotspots is a scammer.

Go figure.

Does he have any new coins out?

~BCX~
Dolbycocoin

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:01:46 AM

Go figure.

~BCX~

he created new coins just for scaming people, each new altcoin created like use ponzi scheme, like anual POS 100000% etc.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:39:57 AM

Go figure.

~BCX~

Nope.

Which is why i clicked on this topic long ago.. for the "Proof"

Had they have simply changed the title in some way to state..
"Compelling Case" on iGotSpots posted then maybe ok.. let's dig into it then.

But, all i can think is.. where is the smoking gun of PROOF ?
The topic title made it seem like someone had found some major revelation.
But all i seen when viewing this topic was the same old information rehashed.

I am sticking to the topic and what the topic title implied.

I get a kick out of how argumentative brats who *think* they are smart love to
post misleading titles like this then forever TRY and steer the topic in new directions.
Sort of like changing the subject because the got owned on the key point / topic title.

Is it possible iGotSpots has had a malicious intent to defraud people with some coin before ?
Uhh yeah maybe..
But was there Proof posted ?

Circumstantial evidence that hinges on intent is a grey area.
And if all that is what these guys have for Proof then it should have been a different topic title i think.

I love screaming Scam myself people Wink
But i don't post topics with TITLES saying "DASH SCAM EXPOSED - PROOF INSIDE - CLICK HERE"
Then when people click they see *circumstantial heresy & speculation on intent etc.

@Lenore

Pictures or it didn't happen.
I am HIGHLY intrigued by your comment and await your response.
Just how hairy are you ? LOL

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:27:12 PM

post misleading titles like this then forever TRY and steer the topic in new directions.
Sort of like changing the subject because the got owned on the key point / topic title.

what like your post about david? man you are a fucking cunt.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:08:35 PM

what like your post about david? man you are a fucking cunt.

Back up your mouth..

And oh yeah i am the smart one.. YES i indeed, i did think of David Latapie before i hit submit.
want to dig that one up fool ?
No problem let's get into it shall we  Cool

I had seen someone else here post comments (not topics) quoting David Latapie..
So i copied & pasted it / them (there was one at first then 2 later) into a new TOPIC.
Showing everyone the craziest most long drawn out intense apology i have seen online ever.
And to make sure i got peoples attention i used the keywords plucked straight from his very own words quoted
WRITTEN BY DAVID LATAPIE HIMSELF - Mr Not a team Member (but is / just like reptiela MEW brother)

I think BillMoneroFaggotry you are actually pissed off at your MEW treasurer and not me..
You see MoneroTard i am NOT the one who said that.. DAVID DID !
It was a nasty stain on Monero and you are mad at me because i had posted it and then asked "What happened ?"
You should have been mad at David Latapie for pulling stunts then hiding etc.. NOT ME !
I am not the guy who made Monero look bad.. that was you very own "Team Member"
So why are you all still trying to take it out in me ?
Kick him out of your team then maybe ?
After all i quoted him saying he was apologizing for screwing over the Monero community then going into hiding (his words)

All you Monero idiots are corrupt deceitful liars who should all be banned / black listed form Crypto.

ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:55:23 PM

Hey SputDick, BitCoinXtrash you must have a great live that you keep on defending the Great Monkey Dick aka iGotSpots.  Grin

How often have you tried to hijack this thread by now ?
I lost count of it.
So pretty please, with a cherry on top :

Post your off topic crap in another thread !

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:10:18 AM

Ok, got the fix in place. Since there is no immediate issue because we are PoS, I will wait to post it inside the new wallet either this weekend or sometime next week. Unlike PoW coins, nobody here will lose out on all this missed time. All of our coin age will be waiting for us on the other side of the new wallet  Smiley

No exploit or anything, just a small oversight on my part with the way numbers are formatted. There is nobody to blame but myself; this amateur mistake is on me, I should have known better

It will be rolled back to block 500k and since it was entirely my fault I will be reimbursing the exchanges out of pocket for those of you who decided to take advantage of the small window. We know exactly who you are, by the way, and fuck you for being greedy. I won't forget your actions
This is me being nice. I don't care what your opinion is

Thinking I am dumping while wallet isnt even active is something only a fucking idiot would believe, though. If the shoe fits, you better put that bitch on because it's ice cold where I'm from

Whoa, someone's been taking lessons in bad ass.

You sure are pretty hostile for a guy who fucked up big time, most people in your position might try being humble after making such a dick of themselves but not egomaniacs like you.
Everyone else is a fucking idiot as usual, but there are no active wallets, nobody can stake and the chain is being rolled back all because you made the stupid 'mistake' remember?

I doubt anyone who has ever dealt with you before would put this latest shit into the legit category either. I'd say you're still 50/50 to do a runner.
Id also say a its a fairly safe bet that this 'mistake' of yours is deliberate so that you can pull some more underhanded bullshit with your massive premine accounts. Its what you do every time, this is just a different method. Sadly, that ship has sailed and anyone who can read a blockchain already knows exactly what you did and why this coin is being slow dumped to death from your multiple wallets.

Another thing you absolute dunce, It really doesn't matter how many times you say that you dont care about peoples opinions. You care plenty. Plenty enough to reply playing the tough guy in the first place and plenty enough to try and hide who you are behind your scared little digicube account. Perhaps if you weren't such a predictable fucking idiot you may have gotten away with it.

Now, fix this shitcoin so that I may resume watching the 'special' olympics.

Did I say Deja Vu ??
Do I smell a coin merger coming up ??

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:34:32 AM

Ok, got the fix in place. Since there is no immediate issue because we are PoS, I will wait to post it inside the new wallet either this weekend or sometime next week. Unlike PoW coins, nobody here will lose out on all this missed time. All of our coin age will be waiting for us on the other side of the new wallet  Smiley

No exploit or anything, just a small oversight on my part with the way numbers are formatted. There is nobody to blame but myself; this amateur mistake is on me, I should have known better

It will be rolled back to block 500k and since it was entirely my fault I will be reimbursing the exchanges out of pocket for those of you who decided to take advantage of the small window. We know exactly who you are, by the way, and fuck you for being greedy. I won't forget your actions
This is me being nice. I don't care what your opinion is

Thinking I am dumping while wallet isnt even active is something only a fucking idiot would believe, though. If the shoe fits, you better put that bitch on because it's ice cold where I'm from

Whoa, someone's been taking lessons in bad ass.

You sure are pretty hostile for a guy who fucked up big time, most people in your position might try being humble after making such a dick of themselves but not egomaniacs like you.
Everyone else is a fucking idiot as usual, but there are no active wallets, nobody can stake and the chain is being rolled back all because you made the stupid 'mistake' remember?

I doubt anyone who has ever dealt with you before would put this latest shit into the legit category either. I'd say you're still 50/50 to do a runner.
Id also say a its a fairly safe bet that this 'mistake' of yours is deliberate so that you can pull some more underhanded bullshit with your massive premine accounts. Its what you do every time, this is just a different method. Sadly, that ship has sailed and anyone who can read a blockchain already knows exactly what you did and why this coin is being slow dumped to death from your multiple wallets.

Another thing you absolute dunce, It really doesn't matter how many times you say that you dont care about peoples opinions. You care plenty. Plenty enough to reply playing the tough guy in the first place and plenty enough to try and hide who you are behind your scared little digicube account. Perhaps if you weren't such a predictable fucking idiot you may have gotten away with it.

Now, fix this shitcoin so that I may resume watching the 'special' olympics.

Did I say Deja Vu ??
Do I smell a coin merger coming up ??

Classic.  Prime reason to stay away from spotted coins, and another fine example why this thread should be here to warn newbies. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: