Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: iGotSpots Scam Dev  (Read 39649 times)
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:00:18 AM

So still no conclusive proof iGotspots is a scammer.

Go figure.

Does he have any new coins out?

~BCX~

Oh look, its the same sock puppet moron coming back to post the same sock puppet comment he has been doing since day one, all because he is too stupid to do any research.

If you did do any research at all you'd already know that he is now running digicube. For this coin he created and tried to hide multiple premined wallets and launched it under a fake account name called DigiCube. He then spent months denying that he was Spots behind the account but then accidentally doxed himself with company stickers on his own delivery packages. It was quite hilarious. Shame that you missed it.

Now, because he tried to code something himself and broke the coin completely, he is planning a rollback of the block chain.

So his latest coin can be pretty much summed up with the following points, all because I know you struggle to read simple english:

Launched under a fake account
Multiple premine wallets created that held impossible amounts of coins according to his distribution method
Huge stake percentage so that those wallets hold the vast majority of coins and were then split up in an attempt to hide them (badly)
Daily fake volume and shilling
Self doxing and trying to claim it was all part of his plan to do it like that
Botched code, most probably a wallet exploit that was accidentally made public. He's fucked up like this before you know
Rollback of the block chain.

The list goes on, you should really try to pay attention.
What sort of person (apart from dumbo spudnik of course) keeps running back to defend this joke without even knowing his subject matter?
Now I know that none of this makes any difference to your unwavering and laughable opinion, you expect a signed document stating 'I am a scammer' from spots before you stop embarrassing yourself but thanks again for the opportunity to put it out there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:20:36 AM

@Chilly
How did you know it was here ?
Seems to me you had it bookmarked for some reason ?
Making sure it gets a periodic bump huh ?

What i find amusing is you said.. well... NOTHING  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:20:48 AM

Go figure.

~BCX~

Oh look, its the same sock puppet moron coming back to post the same sock puppet comment he has been doing since day one, all because he is too stupid to do any research.

If you did do any research at all you'd already know that he is now running digicube. For this coin he created and tried to hide multiple premined wallets and launched it under a fake account name called DigiCube. He then spent months denying that he was Spots behind the account but then accidentally doxed himself with company stickers on his own delivery packages. It was quite hilarious. Shame that you missed it.

Now, because he tried to code something himself and broke the coin completely, he is planning a rollback of the block chain.

So his latest coin can be pretty much summed up with the following points, all because I know you struggle to read simple english:

Launched under a fake account
Multiple premine wallets created that held impossible amounts of coins according to his distribution method
Huge stake percentage so that those wallets hold the vast majority of coins and were then split up in an attempt to hide them (badly)
Daily fake volume and shilling
Self doxing and trying to claim it was all part of his plan to do it like that
Botched code, most probably a wallet exploit that was accidentally made public. He's fucked up like this before you know
Rollback of the block chain.

The list goes on, you should really try to pay attention.
What sort of person (apart from dumbo spudnik of course) keeps running back to defend this joke without even knowing his subject matter?
Now I know that none of this makes any difference to your unwavering and laughable opinion, you expect a signed document stating 'I am a scammer' from spots before you stop embarrassing yourself but thanks again for the opportunity to put it out there.

What a great post, i need a smoke after reading that.
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:53:06 AM

@Chilly
How did you know it was here ?
Seems to me you had it bookmarked for some reason ?
Making sure it gets a periodic bump huh ?

What i find amusing is you said.. well... NOTHING  Cheesy

Of course I had it bookmarked.  I've been burned by enough spots coins, to want to see how it all ends. 

da vinci

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:53:13 AM

LOL dem tards still lying in here like spotty even reads or cares about this thread. keep on keeping on spots you doin good work. i have made well over 5 digits on each of your coins and I have 0 inside info. you make it so easy to make money bro!
da vinci

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:50:04 AM

it was hilarious watching you dumbfucks kiss digicube devs as and turning on it as soon as spots came out
so crazy how dude makes more people more money than anyone but the same few people can't even see it or are too dumb to follow the serious basic skills needed. it's so simple to make money with his coins it's stupid
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:22:00 AM

it was hilarious watching you dumbfucks kiss digicube devs as and turning on it as soon as spots came out
so crazy how dude makes more people more money than anyone but the same few people can't even see it or are too dumb to follow the serious basic skills needed. it's so simple to make money with his coins it's stupid

sure thing spots, keep running your mouth.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
da vinci

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:43:37 AM

yeah right, i wish i was spots dude is a money making machine and doesnt care about haters
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:50:25 AM

Go figure.

~BCX~

Oh look, its the same sock puppet moron coming back to post the same sock puppet comment he has been doing since day one

What a complete effen idiot to think I'm a sock puppet.

My signature is for you.

Anyone around here for more than 30 minutes knows I am no one's sock puppet.

Still doesn't change the fact, not a single shred of proof that spots is a scammer.

~BCX~

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 05:01:46 AM

yeah right, i wish i was spots dude is a money making machine and doesnt care about haters

Just dropping in to point out that you joined in December long after this thread was made and that 68% of your posts relate to IGotSpots. It's curious as to how you know him so well to be able to make these kind of statements.
da vinci

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 05:21:42 AM

Just dropping in to point out that you joined in December long after this thread was made and that 68% of your posts relate to IGotSpots. It's curious as to how you know him so well to be able to make these kind of statements.

i joined forum because of Igotspots talking in ccx so of course i will post about the guy making me boatloads of money. his coins make crypto profit so simple.
Fallout4

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 05:38:38 AM

i joined forum because of Igotspots talking in ccx so of course i will post about the guy making me boatloads of money. his coins make crypto profit so simple.

Hey there Egor,

You just claimed you've made money on all of spots coins. December seems a little late to the party. I smell bullshit.
You're nothing but a very simple minded shill, the kind Spots depends on for support. Just look at the DigiCube thread where I wiped the floor with you and you ran off squealing, look in here.. the supporters are not very bright.

You actually believe that everyone will make money on Spots coins because he told you thats what happens. You swallowed it as absolute truth and that makes you an idiot. Use that small pea bouncing around between your ears to think for once in your life.
Not once has anyone here claimed that you cant make money off Spots coins. Not once FFS. The point here is that a whole bunch of people (mainly noobs) are going to get burned, mainly due to the idiots like you who cannot comprehend what is happening and what is absolutely coming.
You simply dont get it and are too thick to understand. Its like we need a special school for all of the spots supporters and you can be captain of the debate club.

Fallout4

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 05:52:35 AM

Still doesn't change the fact, not a single shred of proof that spots is a scammer.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, its probably a sock puppet.
da vinci

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:25:56 AM

Hey there Egor,

You just claimed you've made money on all of spots coins. December seems a little late to the party. I smell bullshit.
You're nothing but a very simple minded shill, the kind Spots depends on for support. Just look at the DigiCube thread where I wiped the floor with you and you ran off squealing, look in here.. the supporters are not very bright.

You actually believe that everyone will make money on Spots coins because he told you thats what happens. You swallowed it as absolute truth and that makes you an idiot. Use that small pea bouncing around between your ears to think for once in your life.
Not once has anyone here claimed that you cant make money off Spots coins. Not once FFS. The point here is that a whole bunch of people (mainly noobs) are going to get burned, mainly due to the idiots like you who cannot comprehend what is happening and what is absolutely coming.
You simply dont get it and are too thick to understand. Its like we need a special school for all of the spots supporters and you can be captain of the debate club.

I used the same coins of his that you did. i made money, you lost it. not spots fault you're retarded haha. everyone knows you used the hacked bucks wallet by the way, you're nothing but a joke and a fat ugly old creepy lookin dude, vegasguy lol lol lol what a pathetic old man
Fallout4

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:02:07 AM

I used the same coins of his that you did. i made money, you lost it. not spots fault you're retarded haha. everyone knows you used the hacked bucks wallet by the way, you're nothing but a joke and a fat ugly old creepy lookin dude, vegasguy lol lol lol what a pathetic old man

Of course you did, you just claimed you joined in December because Spots made you some money. Bucks was a long time before that and you somehow made money on on it when everyone else got shafted.
The bullshit meter is exploding all over your face. Oh little lying shill, you're not very good at this.

Again, you prove my point, you think I am Vegasguy only because Spots once called me that. Even he has given up on that goose chase you absolute fool. Of course, you can go ahead and give me a single reason why you have come to that conclusion if you can you deflecting coward. This will be the part where you run away feeling even more stupid again.
What a truly mindless following sheep you are.
da vinci

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:18:10 AM

Of course you did, you just claimed you joined in December because Spots made you some money. Bucks was a long time before that and you somehow made money on on it when everyone else got shafted.
The bullshit meter is exploding all over your face. Oh little lying shill, you're not very good at this.

Again, you prove my point, you think I am Vegasguy only because Spots once called me that. Even he has given up on that goose chase you absolute fool. Of course, you can go ahead and give me a single reason why you have come to that conclusion if you can you deflecting coward. This will be the part where you run away feeling even more stupid again.
What a truly mindless following sheep you are.

i read one line and realized it was just copy paste of whst you always say. ive been in bitcoin for years, just joined forum because of him. but you keep writing paragraphs to justify your obsession but nobody is reading them haha
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:48:16 AM

Fallout is s dummy account guaranteed !
He also talks exactly like "generalizethis"
I would not be surprised to see they are the same guy.

The OP created this topic because he wanted to warn about a scam dev..
What happened ?
The guy had his comment deleted on one of Spots coin ANN topics.
It would piss me off too i am sure LOL
But not exactly proof of a scam.

Fallout talks a lot of shit but posts little.. posturing with wild claims minus the technical parts.
As he would characterize it "hand waiving"

If you go back a few pages you can see how i dominated his ass with one hand tied behind my back.
And yet the guy get's KO'd and gets up thinking he's the winner ROFL

There seems to be a LOT of comments lately by guys who are not posting anything.
People make extreme yet vague claims that they make no effort to back up.

Post the damn proof already LOL

And by the way the dev Spots and i often don't get along..
Last time i seen him he flipped out on me on IRC
Why ? because i am an opinionated asshole that talks a lot..
and i am guessing i got on his nerves after a while hahahha

I just honestly and objectively don't see the smoking gun of PROOF here.
It's also funny how the OP left long ago.. but think of this guys..
WHY did Fallout or others NOT post a topic like this before then ?
After all these years with all these so called little experts..
they stayed in complete silence ?
..until the OP had his comment deleted and made this topic ?

Guys if you had "PROOF" all this time (for years) and made no Scam Topic on iGotSpots
then YOU look like the asshole !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Fallout4

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 10:17:00 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2016, 12:26:17 PM by Fallout4

Fallout is s dummy account guaranteed !
He also talks exactly like "generalizethis"
I would not be surprised to see they are the same guy.

Firstly Spud, let me thank you for coming back again. You've been my fav plaything in this thread. BCX is boring and this da vinci rabble, please.
Secondly, So am I now Vegas or generalizethis or both? I am fallout and only fallout. I have nothing to hide from you or anyone. I speak in truth.
Thirdly, lets see how long you last this time.

The OP created this topic because he wanted to warn about a scam dev..
What happened ?
The guy had his comment deleted on one of Spots coin ANN topics.
It would piss me off too i am sure LOL
But not exactly proof of a scam.
Untrue.
Proof: He deleted not just my comment, pretty much anyone who dared ask about the exploited wallets. He denied talking about it in ccex, its where I first ever spoke to Spots and can find the full transcript in this very thread (research silly). He pissed me off because of his shit attitude about completely abandoning bucks the way he did. He shut everything down and did a runner. He was a really shit human about it and so I though fuck this guy. He has been and still is up to some very shady shit and I want to let people know about it. What would happen in the real world if someone did that to you? Would you sit there and watch them do it all over again to people in your street and listen to them brag about it?  

He is shit for crypto. He is a shit human and will be called out as such. He has plenty of fanbois but they are all jizzing over making their first win in crypto and have no other interest.

Fallout talks a lot of shit but posts little.. posturing with wild claims minus the technical parts.
As he would characterize it "hand waiving"
The technical parts? Like posting actual transcripts of conversations. Like pointing to blockchains? I tell people what happened and what is now happening and nothing more.
But please, elaborate on what technical parts you are not understanding and I'll happily see if I can help.

If you go back a few pages you can see how i dominated his ass with one hand tied behind my back.
And yet the guy get's KO'd and gets up thinking he's the winner ROFL
Delusion. Nice is it? You know I almost think you actually believe that. That you remotely provided anything as a counter argument that wasnt blind unwavering support, that you won something, responded to anything with an on topic statement even. Hell my comedy alone was easily better than anything you came in with.
You just tried a dick measuring contest with someone much better than you. It eats you up inside and you cant help but try again. The first step is acceptance.
Lets move on shall we and both have a little laugh about that call of yours.

There seems to be a LOT of comments lately by guys who are not posting anything.
People make extreme yet vague claims that they make no effort to back up.
Post the damn proof already LOL

Many have posted more than you will get in most scam threads, you think you win by choosing to ignoring it?  
What are my extreme vague claims that have not been backed up?

And by the way the dev Spots and i often don't get along..
Last time i seen him he flipped out on me on IRC
Why ? because i am an opinionated asshole that talks a lot..
and i am guessing i got on his nerves after a while hahahha
We have all heard the story about how you are all old school and its truly fascinating. Nah, its really not. Only a muppet couldn't see that you're here to defend Spots no matter what you say happened between you two love-birds.

I just honestly and objectively don't see the smoking gun of PROOF here.
Me thinks you use honestly and objectively very loosely.
You didnt even know what coin you were arguing about for ages after you got here. It was a total joke.
Fact is you're a biased self interested little prick that loves a fight, why you keep crying about getting one is quite amusing.

It's also funny how the OP left long ago.. but think of this guys..
WHY did Fallout or others NOT post a topic like this before then ?
After all these years with all these so called little experts..
they stayed in complete silence ?
I made this account to shove it right up Spots and tell people the truth about him after he was a total scumbag to me after his runner. Ive made no secret about this. I will continue to do it. He deserves it.
The fact that you didnt even know this speaks volumes about your unbiased opinion and objectivity.
I didnt make this thread but Ill happily fill it when fools with no ammo come in here defending this clown screaming no proof no proof, ignoring any response like some brainwashed unthinking monkey.

Guys if you had "PROOF" all this time (for years) and made no Scam Topic on iGotSpots
then YOU look like the asshole !

You guys seem to have an issue with the OP. As you explained, I didnt create this thread. I tell people about my history and dealings with Spots. I dont make anything up. Im happy to be called an assehole by people like you for that. You really need to ask yourself why you are so against that really.
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:20:59 PM

What a complete effen idiot to think I'm a sock puppet.

My signature is for you.

Anyone around here for more than 30 minutes knows I am no one's sock puppet.

~BCX~

Lots of proof has been posted, including Spots registration of the Limecoin domain with his personal details which turned out to be yet another scam Spots was involved in.

You're a pointless old-timer who sounds like he has dementia constantly repeating the same thing like any good Spots shill would.

Keep it up dumb shit.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:27:35 PM

So are you guys saying spots is a scam dev?

please list your reasons for me.. its to hard to read back through 30 pages..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: