Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:41:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]GenesysCoin-1st In Wallet Web based Games Videos Proof [CrowdFund Coming!]  (Read 13367 times)
thelion07

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:39:09 PM

hey there you scamming piece of shit pig. I assume people here are big boys who can decide for themselves and will eventually learn who the scammers are and what the red flags are. So no hero here, if people lose their shirts to you scammer fucks, it's their money, I do not care. NO FREE PASS for you maggots though, what I'm doing is making it harder for you pigs expecting free money again and again. So shove a curved goat horn up your ass and go suck on big nazi daddy guerbez over at viral, bob duskes surplus paved the way for you. BTW, your mere presence or support on any given coin should deter people from even considering playing with it - that's the effect you have you when you 'support' a coin you delusional pig.

Scam until proven otherwise.

You want to fund your project for "development"? implement a 'salary' of sorts, this would make you stick around to EARN that money otherwise this is a simple cash grab as most other shit here. Not to mention c-cex and their low standards, where they got the likes of bobsurplus and placebo as moderators in their trollbox, one a way way bigger scammer than the other but both parasitic maggots.

You need to stop your stupid remarks on every thread. You are not as smart as you think you are.
Calling people maggots and parasites and scammers, before you even see what work they have done.
The only maggot I see here is you. I am sick and tired of low IQ idiots like you playing superhero.

GSYTeam (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 05:36:08 AM

Maybe setup the irc channel earlier so people can ask questions?
The IRC Channel is already up! #genesyscoin

[GSY] Play 3D Games In Wallet - While Staking | Join Us Now!
PLEASE DONATE TO THE PROGRESS & SUPPORT OF GENESYS CRYPTO PROJECTS
[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 05:48:11 AM

@thelion07 Please keep this thread clean. If you have a problem with someone on the thread, please directly message that person.
If you have question abt the project, you can ask your question here or reach me on Skype or PM me. Thanks!

[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
superman1314

Activity: 298

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:58:58 PM

Set launch countdown!
Scorpianz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 10:51:06 PM

Maybe setup the irc channel earlier so people can ask questions?
The IRC Channel is already up! #genesyscoin
Nice, I joined thx!
godda04

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 10:57:11 PM

What's the block reward?
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:15:52 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2015, 01:58:09 AM by nanoprobe

You need to stop your stupid remarks on every thread. You are not as smart as you think you are.
Calling people maggots and parasites and scammers, before you even see what work they have done.
The only maggot I see here is you. I am sick and tired of low IQ idiots like you playing superhero.

Looked in the mirror lately Mr. CAI/CAIx/GOAT/GAIA?(there's probably more but I'm too lazy to look) Which of the names listed above best describes you?

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 08:13:12 PM

Looked in the mirror lately Mr. CAI/CAIx/GOAT/GAIA?(there's probably more but I'm too lazy to look) Which of the names listed above best describes you?

Yes I remember the scum from UTC thread, I am glad I got you to post with another nick. That does not change your IQ rating.
Keep up with my posts. maybe one day you'll learn something, but I am not betting much on that.

cathat

Activity: 264

TEMCO

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 08:23:57 PM

waiting the end of the ico as usual, before make a buy

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
-Lux-

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 08:28:19 PM

cant find the ico?

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 09:38:05 PM

Yes I remember the scum from UTC thread, I am glad I got you to post with another nick. That does not change your IQ rating.
Keep up with my posts. maybe one day you'll learn something, but I am not betting much on that.
You're even stupider than I thought. I'm using the one and only nick I started with here 4 years ago. Unlike you, I have nothing to hide. Learn something from a rip off artist/scammer? LMFAO! I've forgotten more in/about life than you could possibly ever learn loser. Your IQ higher than a GOAT?

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 11:22:51 PM

cant find the ico?
ICO will start very soon. Scheduled dates will be adjusted in OP

godda04

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 11:54:18 PM

cant find the ico?

Will this ICO actually end or can we expect it to go on way past it's deadline? If you're serious about this coin then I suggest going with another exchange. In all honesty, I don't even have to read your ANN, you guys having c-cex host your ICO says it all. For that reason and that alone, I'm out
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:10:11 AM

I like this one, im in for sure.
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 12:27:42 AM

cant find the ico?

Will this ICO actually end or can we expect it to go on way past it's deadline? If you're serious about this coin then I suggest going with another exchange. In all honesty, I don't even have to read your ANN, you guys having c-cex host your ICO says it all. For that reason and that alone, I'm out
Sorry to hear that you dont like C-Cex. We first contacted Bittrex but they did not respond as quickly as C-Cex did. The most important thing
is the product not the Exchange itself so we hope that our proof of videos in wallet game play will make you join others players in the MP Zone Games.
Also we are not going to let the ICO past its deadline if everything is not sold out - we do not want to delay anything again. Thanks!

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:52:03 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 04:05:41 AM by popcorn1

hello frank it is frank is it not Cheesy Cheesy
proof of DEV   do i see this?  i cannot find it Huh
you want ICO before road map plan Huh
false promises  Wink Wink
and who ever says this looks good Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
not enough done before ICO are you lazy or a scammer Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy i give this a misssssssss Grin

not saying you are but a sniff of gridpay hmmmm 

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 07:03:55 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 01:50:50 PM by GSYTeam

hello frank it is frank is it not Cheesy Cheesy
proof of DEV   do i see this?  i cannot find it Huh
you want ICO before road map plan Huh
false promises  Wink Wink
and who ever says this looks good Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
not enough done before ICO are you lazy or a scammer Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy i give this a misssssssss Grin

not saying you are but a sniff of gridpay hmmmm  

Thanks for your inputs and nice try. Have you read the Road map carefully? We are not here to make false promises.
Yes Frank is my name and I have never been involved in any other coin. Does Genesys look like the coin you are talking about?
If you want direct conversation, you can find me on Skype: frankis05 or in IRC: #genesyscoin

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 04:54:25 PM

We haven't heard yet from C-Cex support to Start the Crowd funding so we will postpone it for tomorrow and see.
Road map and POW launch dates will be adjusted as soon as the Crowd funding is active. Thanks and sorry for the delay.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 04:55:29 PM

We haven't heard yet from C-Cex support to Start the Crowd funding so we will postpone it for tomorrow and see.
Road map and POW launch dates will be adjusted as soon as the Crowd funding is active. Thanks and sorry for the delay.

Maybe you should re-think using C-Cex for the crowdfund... Check the other threads...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 05:04:40 PM

Maybe you should re-think using C-Cex for the crowdfund... Check the other threads...
Yes. I have checked on the last ICO and Im really disappointed on how it was handled but the thing is we already paid the fees for the Crowd fund to be
hosted there so we will see what will happen tomorrow.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: