Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:36:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]GenesysCoin-1st In Wallet Web based Games Videos Proof [CrowdFund Coming!]  (Read 13367 times)
GSYTeam (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 07:02:26 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2015, 07:19:09 PM by GSYTeam

Any idea when this will start ?

countdown please...
is this official?
https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1769-GSY
Countdown has been updated please see OP. Thanks!

1 minute pleas, So you want 90 BTC?

Ok can you proof that you can actually build this? I mean yeah the graphics look nice, but using a themeforest template for a website?

A little more Proof of Skill would make this scam less obvious..

P.S.
Your scam looks a lot like the CYPER ICO scam
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006527.0
Well let say, our Wallet Platform is already built the Web based Games work - we have proof of videos and screenshots which will be posted very soon and some people
can even confirm on this thread that they have seen the videos. For the CYPER or whatever ICO scam you are talking abt, i have no idea so nice try bringing false comparison.
And is it a crime to use a themeforest template for a website (more precisely a Coming Soon template)? c'mon!

P.S. Did i forget to tell you that you will have some real fun with others Genesys Wallet users?

[GSY] Play 3D Games In Wallet - While Staking | Join Us Now!
PLEASE DONATE TO THE PROGRESS & SUPPORT OF GENESYS CRYPTO PROJECTS
[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:19:23 AM

I think you should release all the proof you have on your project right now .  C-CEX is not the exchange can bring in the 90btc. Without proofs just talking you will be very luck with 5 btc.
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 05:06:54 AM

I think you should release all the proof you have on your project right now .  C-CEX is not the exchange can bring in the 90btc. Without proofs just talking you will be very luck with 5 btc.
Thanks for your inputs and your advice. Now wait and see what kind of work we have done on the project.
Not going to talk too much.

[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:09:33 PM

This project is far too good for C-cex.
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 10:45:05 PM

Genesys ICO now LIVE! @ C-CEX : https://c-cex.com/?p=gsy-btc

Videos demonstration of in Wallet games play will be up on Youtube in few hours.

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:04:14 AM

Genesys ICO now LIVE! @ C-CEX : https://c-cex.com/?p=gsy-btc

Videos demonstration of in Wallet games play will be up on Youtube in few hours.
hmmm need to see games working first before i buy
 but starting to look legit Wink Wink hope so
well done dev if games work .. WE COULD HAVE A TRUTH TALKING DEV HERE Shocked Shocked..been a while
so av a nice day all
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 05:27:07 AM

PROOF OF VIDEOS IN WALLET GAMES PLAY DEMONSTRATION (ON YOUTUBE):

Self Hosted Games:
-QuakeI: https://youtu.be/xBd8bQWkclE
-QuakeIII Arena: https://youtu.be/-D4kdPLDDeA

Other Games:
-HexGL: https://youtu.be/bwtJ6m5nW8U
-Phosphor: https://youtu.be/REwyB-x5fU8
-Racon Arena: uploading soon!
-Xfatum: uploading soon!

Please note, we have in total more than 10 Games to enjoy once you login to your MPZone Portal right in your Genesys Wallet

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 05:45:39 AM

GENESYS Wallet Review Video: https://youtu.be/uZHgJG2ajWA

GlobalCoinDev

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:06:34 AM

I can NOT wait to mine the living shit out of this and dump all over you ICO purchasers.

I'm going to enjoy this.  Bad choice.

Not many coins to mine, idiot. Go FUD somewhere else.  You wont be alone mining this.I have 20 miners ready just for this coin.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:19:56 AM

Ok i m in n ll be buying slowly Smiley
Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:33:50 AM

I can NOT wait to mine the living shit out of this and dump all over you ICO purchasers.

I'm going to enjoy this.  Bad choice.

Not many coins to mine, idiot. Go FUD somewhere else.  You wont be alone mining this.I have 20 miners ready just for this coin.

You are the idiot. ICO coins = 1,000,000. PoW coins = 300,000.

This is a C-CEX verified undisputed scam exchange ICO. So maybe 25% of the coins will get bought during ICO because anything that comes out of C-CEX is most likely (you can bet on it) a complete scam.

Now, with those numbers, the ICO releases 250,000 coins and PoW releases 300,000. That instantly dilutes the ICO investment by over 100%. I.e. ICO buyers get scammed by C-CEX and its house scammer dev and royally humped by PoW.

That's a classic C-CEX double-whammy with an F-U jammed in there just for fun.

I wouldn't even waste HIFUN on this trash.

Ten-Hut!
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 08:18:50 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2015, 08:29:24 AM by killerjoegreece

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1137719.msg11998101#msg11998101 greek translation is ready.

thanks so much sir. it was nice doing business with you

GlobalCoinDev

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:23:38 AM

Not many coins to mine, idiot. Go FUD somewhere else.  You wont be alone mining this.I have 20 miners ready just for this coin.

This is a C-CEX verified undisputed scam exchange ICO. So maybe 25% of the coins will get bought during ICO because anything that comes out of C-CEX is most likely (you can bet on it) a complete scam.

Now, with those numbers, the ICO releases 250,000 coins and PoW releases 300,000. That instantly dilutes the ICO investment by over 100%. I.e. ICO buyers get scammed by C-CEX and its house scammer dev and royally humped by PoW.

No, you dumbass. This is not a scam. Read OP again you stupid bitch.
Colonel Crouton

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 08:32:34 AM

--Has no point--gets angry---

A bunch of promises in the OP and hosted on C-CEX means it's a scam.

You need to read the OP of every scam hosted at C-CEX for the last year.

Ten-Hut!
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 11:32:05 AM

Say the dev raises 90 BTC with the ICO. At today's' price that's nearly $27,000 USD. What incentive does the dev have to stick around after raising that much money? None that I can think of.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 12:07:59 PM

Ok, I guess you did not pay attention to the DPOS Specs - How will you be able to mine and dump? Unless you are the only one mining and even that, POW will
be way less than 300 000 Coins. You forgot abt the DPOS which will kick in around block 1080 so good luck with your mining and dumping.

and P.S.: We chose to make it ICO - POW because we want everyone to be part of it. If you dont feel like buying the ICO, you have a second
choice to mine it.

Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 01:22:22 PM

Ok, I guess you did not pay attention to the DPOS Specs - How will you be able to mine and dump? Unless you are the only one mining and even that, POW will
be way less than 300 000 Coins. You forgot abt the DPOS which will kick in around block 1080 so good luck with your mining and dumping.

and P.S.: We chose to make it ICO - POW because we want everyone to be part of it. If you dont feel like buying the ICO, you have a second
choice to mine it.

Can i reserve the spanish translation?
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 01:24:26 PM

First of thanks for your inputs and your false accusations. So because the Coin is hosted at C-Cex means it is a Scam? and Im a in house C-Cex Scammer dev? Let me make this clear to you, first im one of the main devs on this project (Please re-read the OP abt our Team) - We have nothing in common with C-Cex and C-Cex has nothing to do with this project. We started GenesysCoin more than two months now and the result speak for itself - We spent a lot of work and money on this project. Normally the ICO should have started since July 18 and we used C-Cex because they responded quickly to our request (We also tried to contact Bittrex at first place) - but the ICO was delayed until now because of the recent Situation that went wrong with one of the previous ICOs hosted there (We were very disappointed about the Situation that happened there too). Then we were suggested to use Empoex and we even paid the Fees and everything was ready to be hosted there. We later changed our mind and came back to C-Cex because of their popularity compared to Empoex (also Empoex suggested us a 14 days ICO host for better result which was not good for the Road map) - and because of the engagement we first made with them we decided to not listen to Fudders like you that hate them. So please stop with your false accusations and  if you dont like C-Cex, please address it on their website or their thread - you have a second choice to mine the Coin.
Also we have already made a lot of work on the project to just make a 'bunch of promises" - in fact, the videos that you watched look like a "bunch of promises"?
For your information, our platform was way ready before the ICO before we even launched this Thread and some people here can Confirm that they have seen our work
since month ago. We are here to stick with Genesys for a long run - in fact by the end of October we will have our own Game and per the Road map, you will enjoy the Games in our MP Zone Portal (seen in the videos) and you will be also able to host a web based game in "ConFront Gamers Hub" and you will also be able to sell your used and unwanted games to the Community right in the wallet. Everything is right in the wallet.

If you want to direct talk to me, you can find me on Skype: frankis05
You can also see Empoex in our (IRC channel #genesyscoin) and ask them any proof of what i said.

Again thanks and see you in the Multiplayer Zone.

GSY Team.

Colonel Crouton

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:46:46 PM

First of thanks for your inputs and your false accusations. So because the Coin is hosted at C-Cex means it is a Scam? and Im a in house C-Cex Scammer dev?

Most likely. Yes. You can write anything in an OP and defend it until you get your ICO money.

Happens with C-CEX scam ICOs every time. Either that or you are too dumb to realize that you hosted your coin at a scam ICO exchange. That in itself is enough reason not to invest in this trash.

Ten-Hut!
Colonel Crouton

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:21:48 PM

stuff

This is you or another house dev at C-CEX making sure the investors get nothing back?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1111714.msg11999980#msg11999980

Ten-Hut!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: