Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:36:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]GenesysCoin-1st In Wallet Web based Games Videos Proof [CrowdFund Coming!]  (Read 13367 times)
Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:24:51 AM

Let me tell you dumbasses how C-CEX ICO scams work.

1. List a shitty coin by scammer house devs who talk a nice game and are sugar sweet, just like these scammers here.
2. C-CEX buys much of the coin themselves.
3. C-CEX puts up buy wall at 50%, using ICO money sent to them.
4. C-CEX dumps the coins they bought into the wall before anyone can get a refund. Wall is gone.
5. C-CEX now has free coins that they "paid for" with your ICO money that they scammed you out of.
6. C-CEX then dumps their free coins on any buy support to take even more profit.
7. C-CEX puts up 1/4 buy wall that is impossible to bring down limiting liability.
8. After the cool down period, C-CEX removes the wall and dumps their free coins into any remaining support.
9. C-CEX needs to move to next ICO to scam more people, tells dev to kill the coin. Dev selects from one of the following options:
      A. Abandon coin, dead silence.
      B. Public F-U.
      C. Devs claim another dev ran off with code.
      D. Dev claims a personal misfortune and drank ICO funds away in bout of depression.

You will get scammed buying ICOs at C-CEX. Don't say you weren't warned.

Ten-Hut!
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:40:14 AM

Let me tell you dumbasses how C-CEX ICO scams work.

1. List a shitty coin by scammer house devs who talk a nice game and are sugar sweet, just like these scammers here.
2. C-CEX buys much of the coin themselves.
3. C-CEX puts up buy wall at 50%, using ICO money sent to them.
4. C-CEX dumps the coins they bought into the wall before anyone can get a refund. Wall is gone.
5. C-CEX now has free coins that they "paid for" with your ICO money that they scammed you out of.
6. C-CEX then dumps their free coins on any buy support to take even more profit.
7. C-CEX puts up 1/4 buy wall that is impossible to bring down limiting liability.
8. After the cool down period, C-CEX removes the wall and dumps their free coins into any remaining support.
9. C-CEX needs to move to next ICO to scam more people, tells dev to kill the coin. Dev selects from one of the following options:
      B. Public F-U.
      D. Dev claims a personal misfortune and drank ICO funds away in bout of depression.

You will get scammed buying ICOs at C-CEX. Don't say you weren't warned.

I never buy ICO since syscoin i always wait to see all good before i buy Wink Wink
DEVS get lazy with ICOs because they have been paid before all the work is done
always remember never pay anyone up front
pay a painter up front never shows
pay a builder up front he never finishes the work plus its always a bad job rush job
same goes for DEVS in my eyes
like most people you pay up front there is always a problem Wink Wink

OH i forgot i will buy ico if bob surplus is involved just bail before he does Wink.. the only time tho
nLOGO-SeRvIcE

Activity: 52
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:49:13 AM

What game in wallet ? 
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 01:03:16 AM

What game in wallet ? 

Has anyone here saw videos from OP?!?!?!

Self Hosted Games:
-QuakeI: https://youtu.be/xBd8bQWkclE
-QuakeIII Arena: https://youtu.be/-D4kdPLDDeA

Other Games:
-HexGL: https://youtu.be/bwtJ6m5nW8U
-Phosphor: https://youtu.be/REwyB-x5fU8
-Racon Arena: uploading soon!
-Xfatum: uploading soon!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Colonel Crouton

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:12:24 AM

What game in wallet ?  

Has anyone here saw videos from OP?!?!?!

Yeah. They got some videos made on fiver.

B. Public F-U.

Looks like it's going to be option C.

Ten-Hut!
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 01:21:09 AM

Hahahahahahhahahahaahha!!!!!!!!

You are unbelievable!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Colonel Crouton

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:06:19 AM

You are unbelievable!!!!

Source is believable.

"We are sorry to say that the developer who was writing the games has disappeared and we will not be able to continue development."

Standard C-CEX Scam.

Ten-Hut!
marcetin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 02:30:07 AM

You are unbelievable!!!!

Source is believable.

"We are sorry to say that the developer who was writing the games has disappeared and we will not be able to continue development."

Standard C-CEX Scam.

OK, you are completely idiot!

Why are you writing this?

Did you understood me first time when I wrote that I am in contact with dev and I have running nodes? And probably will host some games on my servers.

GSYTeam (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 05:47:58 AM

@Colonel Bruton or whatever name it is - I will just ignore you for now on (as I see you are really a paid fudder and an idiot).
i will focus on those who have interest in Genesys and with no doubt, you will be eating your bad words very soon and you will get a big embarrassment
to yourself. Good luck making those false accusations.

[GSY] Play 3D Games In Wallet - While Staking | Join Us Now!
PLEASE DONATE TO THE PROGRESS & SUPPORT OF GENESYS CRYPTO PROJECTS
[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 05:54:32 AM

To anyone, you are free to listen and believe in Colonel puton the paid Fudder hiding behind a newbie account since he the one who knows everything about  our project. We are not going to create a Moderated Thread just because of him but we are going to prove him how wrong he is. This Fudder is totally messing up with the wrong team.

[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
-Lux-

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:58:08 AM

To anyone, you are free to listen and believe in Colonel puton the paid Fudder hiding behind a newbie account since he the one who knows everything about  our project. We are not going to create a Moderated Thread just because of him but we are going to prove him how wrong he is. This Fudder is totally messing up with the wrong team.
wallet ? will release soon after ico?

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:02:33 AM

Do you think you'll be able to get 90 BTC from this ICO? I mean it's on c-cex and it barely has any volume at all. How are you planning to hit 90 BTC?

I like the idea and everything but I'm not sure if it can even get close to 90 btc on that exchange. What do you think dev? I"m sure you've thought about it before..may be you should've created crowdfunding or website where you could by gsy.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 06:14:25 AM

looks good BUT what you should do is let people bet against each other for genesys coins ..and when you win it pays you out in your wallet straight away.
plus you could play as a team and bet each other and it pays you straight into your wallet if your team wins
people all over the world could join any team and win cash Wink Wink

So is the plan to get a market place going where you can spend your genesys coin on WHAT just games or other items
please do tell if i buy all these coins what can i do with them
 i will say looks good tho

Thanks for your inputs and we are glad that you liked the videos. Now the question about what you can with Genesyscoins is very simple...
like you mentioned, you can spend them in our Bay Marketplace on games or other items, you can also rent games servers in ConFront and then charge people
for playing on your rented Server - also you can create a Skynode  (Masternode) which will be active by the end of August per our Road map.
Now if everything goes well and we have a big Community, we may seek an Online Game company to accept or build a simple web based game playable in wallet in which
GSY can be used as a Virtual Currency - but to make it clear, this is not a promise it is just an idea and has nothing to do with Genesys Arena Game which is our
own Game in Developemtn based on Xonotic Open Source game.
Now your idea about betting Game is good, we will look into and add it to our Road map. if you can give more details about it, I will be happy to discuss directly on
skype (frankis05) or in our IRC Channel #genesyscoin.

Thank you!

st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:15:28 AM

LOL Another shit coin ICO ?? C'mon people give your money to frank and the team Cheesy support their scam once again... fucking idiots!
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 06:19:30 AM

Do you think you'll be able to get 90 BTC from this ICO? I mean it's on c-cex and it barely has any volume at all. How are you planning to hit 90 BTC?

I like the idea and everything but I'm not sure if it can even get close to 90 btc on that exchange. What do you think dev? I"m sure you've thought about it before..may be you should've created crowdfunding or website where you could by gsy.
The 90 BTC is open and we are going to fulfill the road map matter what. Also Im about to update the OP with some new rules for ICO which is to protect investors.

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 06:23:33 AM

LOL Another shit coin ICO ?? C'mon people give your money to frank and the team Cheesy support their scam once again... fucking idiots!
When you say once again, what do you mean by that? Do i know you? If you are another c-cex hater, i think this is not the right thread to address hate. you can go face c-cex on their own thread or website. You can also read our Statement in OP if you havent already. Thanks!

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 06:26:09 AM

wallet ? will release soon after ico?
[/quote]
Yes Wallet will be released right after ICO. Please check OP on ICO rules update. Thanks!

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:33:44 AM

nah. It looks pretty decent and it'll work very well for people who like playing video games (pretty much everyone). You have to realize that crypto is filled with high school kids who like playing games. Genesys has huge potential.

I do think ICO should be held somewhere else though since c-cex isn't very good place to hold your ICO but regardless that doesn't change the fact that this project is one of its kind.

throwing some btc in here just for fun.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 07:07:07 AM

nah. It looks pretty decent and it'll work very well for people who like playing video games (pretty much everyone). You have to realize that crypto is filled with high school kids who like playing games. Genesys has huge potential.

I do think ICO should be held somewhere else though since c-cex isn't very good place to hold your ICO but regardless that doesn't change the fact that this project is one of its kind.

throwing some btc in here just for fun.
We have updated some rules on the ICO please see OP. But if Community decide that they dont want it held at C-Cex, we will move it to Empoex.
i will open a poll in few hours. ICO can be stopped and everything moved to Empoex only if Community want that.

Colonel Crouton

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:32:28 AM

No kidding St4n. It all looks so rosy until the devs give the big F-U to the ICO investors.

Same scam story. Same scam exchange.

Ten-Hut!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: