Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:17:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]GenesysCoin-1st In Wallet Web based Games Videos Proof [CrowdFund Coming!]  (Read 13367 times)
Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:35:22 AM

LOL Another shit coin ICO ?? C'mon people give your money to frank and the team Cheesy support their scam once again... fucking idiots!

nah. It looks pretty decent and it'll work very well for people who like playing video games (pretty much everyone). You have to realize that crypto is filled with high school kids who like playing games. Genesys has huge potential.

I do think ICO should be held somewhere else though since c-cex isn't very good place to hold your ICO but regardless that doesn't change the fact that this project is one of its kind.

throwing some btc in here just for fun.
We have updated some rules on the ICO please see OP. But if Community decide that they dont want it held at C-Cex, we will move it to Empoex.
i will open a poll in few hours. ICO can be stopped and everything moved to Empoex only if Community want that.

Yeah, move to another exchange. Maybe if you are legit. Then you'll see what that scam exchange C-CEX will do to you.

This is going to be funny.

Ten-Hut!
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:47:49 AM

LOL Another shit coin ICO ?? C'mon people give your money to frank and the team Cheesy support their scam once again... fucking idiots!

nah. It looks pretty decent and it'll work very well for people who like playing video games (pretty much everyone). You have to realize that crypto is filled with high school kids who like playing games. Genesys has huge potential.

I do think ICO should be held somewhere else though since c-cex isn't very good place to hold your ICO but regardless that doesn't change the fact that this project is one of its kind.

Not you again trollfacts30/politizer LOL, your posts are completely meaningless to me, you talking nonsense.

When you say once again, what do you mean by that? Do i know you? If you are another c-cex hater, i think this is not the right thread to address hate. you can go face c-cex on their own thread or website. You can also read our Statement in OP if you havent already. Thanks!

You're actually very funny 'frank' LOL I'm not talking about c-cex although it is a scam exchange made simply to manipulate markets, I am talking about the whole ICO idea, if people are interested in you and your shit they would happily donate towards development, or why don't you use trusted escrow here and get whatever ICO BTC you raise after and ONLY AFTER you release what you promise on your funny roadmap? No, you won't do that of course, it is not how it works right? because disabling 'skynodes' or adding registration will cost 90 BTC right? Pathetic..     

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:53:22 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2015, 09:05:52 AM by unusualfacts30

Not you again trollfacts30/politizer LOL, your posts are completely meaningless to me, you talking nonsense.

When you say once again, what do you mean by that? Do i know you? If you are another c-cex hater, i think this is not the right thread to address hate. you can go face c-cex on their own thread or website. You can also read our Statement in OP if you havent already. Thanks!

You're actually very funny 'frank' LOL I'm not talking about c-cex although it is a scam exchange made simply to manipulate markets, I am talking about the whole ICO idea, if people are interested in you and your shit they would happily donate towards development, or why don't you use trusted escrow here and get whatever ICO BTC you raise after and ONLY AFTER you release what you promise on your funny roadmap? No, you won't do that of course, it is not how it works right? because disabling 'skynodes' or adding registration will cost 90 BTC right? Pathetic..      

you're retarded and who the fck is politizer dumbfck. Go back to your cryptocircus. Only arguement you can bring to the table is it's held on C-Cex therefore it's a Scam. Meanwhile you forget that not many websites hold ICO these days so it's not like OP had multiple choice to collect money for his beautiful project. It's 100x better than that scam CIRCUS that you believe in dumbfck. Go suck a dick.

CIRC was also an ICO yet you had no problem investing in that garbage so stfu and gtfo.

It'll have 100% buy wall so it's not like OP can just run away with that BTC because if you buy it and have doubts ...you can sell it back to him. 90 BTC isn't that much money it washes away pretty quickly if you're working on big project.

and to Dev: Please lock this thread and create new "moderated" thread or these crackheads will keep coming in trying to spread fud with their nonsense.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
st4nl3y
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:17:29 AM

..bitch talk.. 

Ha! there he is little bitch jumping out of his diaper LOL you were all over CIRC thread shouting your pussy off SCAM,SCAM,SCAM talking nonsense about how it would never hit 20k again, people challenged you with big bets and you backed out? what does that say about you little bitch ey?

..who the fck is politizer..

..dumb fuck LOL

unusualfacts30

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:24:04 AM

..bitch talk..  

Ha! there he is little bitch jumping out of his diaper LOL you were all over CIRC thread shouting your pussy off SCAM,SCAM,SCAM talking nonsense about how it would never hit 20k again, people challenged you with big bets and you backed out? what does that say about you little bitch ey?

..who the fck is politizer..

..dumb fuck LOL

wtf is that bs retard. bobsurplus has all the coins everyone who has been in crypto long enough knows this and YES CRYPTOCIRCUS IS BOBSURPLUS SCAM. You can check in few months and see who is right and who is wrong when your master cash out and it dumps to nothing.

I'm politizer? lol just lol. not only you're stupid..you're the biggest troll and sockpuppet on this website.

just checked it..so bobsurplus says I'm politizer and you're just repeating what he said...what a true slave I must commend how loyal you're to your master..like a small puppy..stupid puppy but your stupidity doesn't stop you from kissing bobsurplus ass :applause:

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
st4nl3y
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:36:35 AM

Whatever man, you're nobody but little bitch ass troll and you'll never raise to my level, deal with it.

you are ignored.  
unusualfacts30

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:42:29 AM

Whatever man, you're nobody but little bitch ass troll and you'll never raise to my level, deal with it.

You're ignored.  

Good now GTFO and stay in your cryptocircus, clown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-lv8kyYrqQ

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
GSYTeam (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 12:55:52 PM

We have contacted an Escrow and waiting on their response - we are also in contact with Empoex. We will go with the Escrow if they
respond within 24hrs. And between we are totally legit thats why we provided these videos (on OP) to prove how much work we have done
on the project to make the Games playable in Wallet. Our Road map is not something impossible to realize in fact we have most of our other features
already and we just need to follow their release dates.
Please read carefully our OP and ask any question and we will respond.

Thanks for your Interest in Genesys.

[GSY] Play 3D Games In Wallet - While Staking | Join Us Now!
PLEASE DONATE TO THE PROGRESS & SUPPORT OF GENESYS CRYPTO PROJECTS
[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:31:46 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2015, 04:59:39 AM by popcorn1

We have contacted an Escrow and waiting on their response - we are also in contact with Empoex. We will go with the Escrow if they
respond within 24hrs. And between we are totally legit thats why we provided these videos (on OP) to prove how much work we have done
on the project to make the Games playable in Wallet. Our Road map is not something impossible to realize in fact we have most of our other features

The games you play in your wallet why play them in your wallet when you can just download them
for free without a wallet and play them on your computer

Xonotic Open Source game its free Undecided
I thought you made the games Tongue

so is it all free games you fill your wallet with a bit like gaia coin they fill there wallet up with free apps
they even try sell you free apps to put in your gaia wallet

i will have a look when wallet released then i will judge ...to buy or not to buy..
got to have a play around with wallet first

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 06:28:20 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2015, 01:06:38 PM by GSYTeam

The games you play in your wallet why play them in your wallet when you can just download them
for free without a wallet and play them on your computer

Xonotic Open Source game its free Undecided
I thought you made the games Tongue

so is it all free games you fill your wallet with a bit like gaia coin they fill there wallet up with free apps
they even try sell you free apps to put in your gaia wallet

i will have a look when wallet released then i will judge ...to buy or not to buy..
got to have a play around with wallet first

Ok I think you misunderstood something here, you cannot download the Games and play on your Computer. They are web based games and you can only play online.
The best part of playing in the Wallet is because you can paly them against other Wallet users and thats why the main feature is called Multiplayer Zone.
it is not something easy to make Games playable in wallet. Now for Xonotic, our own game Genesys Arena code is based on it and since Xonotic is not an online game,
ours will be a Web based game then playable in wallet against other Wallet users. You can wait until wallet is released then test the platform yourself before making a decision. Thanks!

Edit: QuakeI and QuakeIII are not web based games and they are not free but yes there is a way to make them playable online through webGL and thats why
they can be played in wallet as multiplayer games but their Servers will be fully setup following our road map. Thanks!

[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 01:53:56 PM

C-Cex ICO will be closed today and all current Investors will be full refunded. We may use an Escrow if full agreement is reached with them or just
launch the coin (POW phase) with some changes in the coin Specs and Road map. Thanks!

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 03:32:54 PM

GenesysCoin ICO on c-cex has failed and it is now closed - refund has been made to all investors involved. We are now waiting on the Full agreement with Escrow Service before relaunching the ICO here on Bitcointalk. Thanks and sorry for the delay on the release of Wallets.

Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:40:57 PM

Would be nice to play tournaments with price pool.

like 30 players 1vs1 tourney :-)) all put in x coin top 3 get payed...

our team vs team :-))

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 12:39:58 AM

Yes! very nice idea and it will go well with Genesys ConFront. We will definitely look into it. Thanks for sharing.

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:34:51 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 01:55:34 AM by popcorn1

Yes! very nice idea and it will go well with Genesys ConFront. We will definitely look into it. Thanks for sharing.
Hi frank what i think you need to do is release the wallet with 1 game on it so people get a feel for it
plus people think its a scam and it will prove them wrong.

release with 1 game on wallet but as soon as you put lets say 20 dollars worth of genesys in your wallet
 it releases the other 10 games and opens up your wallet to its full potential

Then i think you might get your ICO as you know so many scams people are scared to loose there bitcoin
So release wallet straight away while you do your ICO then when ICO is over people can put X amount of genesys straight into wallet to open it all up

if you can do this...DON.T ASK ME Cheesy Cheesy your the tech bug Wink i am a noob  when it comes to coding Grin
plus i thought there was more to the wallet than like gaia coin sorry bud  Grin

see the problem is you could say anything and just do a runner with every ones bitcoin
so if you do it my way it proves you have a working wallet and not just hear say..
just something to think about Wink
-Lux-

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 02:22:33 AM

excited for ico!  Grin and wallet

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 02:27:41 AM

Hi frank what i think you need to do is release the wallet with 1 game on it so people get a feel for it
plus people think its a scam and it will prove them wrong.

release with 1 game on wallet but as soon as you put lets say 20 dollars worth of genesys in your wallet
 it releases the other 10 games and opens up your wallet to its full potential

Then i think you might get your ICO as you know so many scams people are scared to loose there bitcoin
So release wallet straight away while you do your ICO then when ICO is over people can put X amount of genesys straight into wallet to open it all up

if you can do this...DON.T ASK ME Cheesy Cheesy your the tech bug Wink i am a noob  when it comes to coding Grin
plus i thought there was more to the wallet than like gaia coin sorry bud  Grin

see the problem is you could say anything and just do a runner with every ones bitcoin
so if you do it my way it proves you have a working wallet and not just hear say..
just something to think about Wink
Right, we are already making a Demo Wallet with two games to demo play so Users can test our Platform before entering in the MP Zone Portal.
The MP Zone Portal contains the rest of the Games but Registration is required and a One time fee of now (200 GSY not 100 anymore) is required too (I guess you did not read the OP abt that carefully). The Demo Wallet will be released on Monday right when ICO is re-launched. Also you cannot mine the Demo Wallet because it is just for testing the platform. Thanks!

maincoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 02:38:02 AM

We have updated some rules on the ICO please see OP. But if Community decide that they dont want it held at C-Cex, we will move it to Empoex.
i will open a poll in few hours. ICO can be stopped and everything moved to Empoex only if Community want that.

Yeah, move to another exchange. Maybe if you are legit. Then you'll see what that scam exchange C-CEX will do to you.

This is going to be funny.

Yes a scammer (the dev) tries to scam with a scam exchange (c-cex)

Finish him?
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 02:43:58 AM

Yes a scammer (the dev) tries to scam with a scam exchange (c-cex)

Finish him?
Ok another C-Cex hater? thanks for your inputs - we are no longer at c-cex so you can go address your hate to them and not here.
You seem like a Scammer yourself - Only Scammer can fud this way without reading the OP and other recent Posts.
I suggest you not to invest in our ICO at all - you can just wait and mine the POW. Thanks!

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 03:19:49 AM

There is no time to discus about this anymore.
Please make new moderated thread when ICO start so we can talk about games and other things from road map not just fight with retards or payed fud spreaders.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: