Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:49:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]GenesysCoin-1st In Wallet Web based Games Videos Proof [CrowdFund Coming!]  (Read 13367 times)
GSYTeam (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 12:50:43 AM

LOL, you don't get it, as a community we must help each other. By confronting DEV's which launches coin with a certain patterns it is quite clear you will not deliver; 8bit, cypher etc.

You spend time on fancy graphics, why not spend some more time to actually get some features going instead of asking (stealing) money.
Please tell me what feature is not going for you? How Stupid can you be to not even see what is going on here?

and P.S. i know nothing about 8bit, CYPHER ...or whatever coin that scammed you before. Genesys is for real and always read the recent posts before
Fudding with your ignorance.

[GSY] Play 3D Games In Wallet - While Staking | Join Us Now!
PLEASE DONATE TO THE PROGRESS & SUPPORT OF GENESYS CRYPTO PROJECTS
[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:54:53 AM

...P.S. For the Wallet testing and demonstration, it will be available for download as soon as Crowdfund start through Escrow. And we are currently waiting on the full agreement with Escrow but it seems like he is not that often on Bitcointalk so Everything may start between Monday or Tuesday. Thank you!

Would you consider contacting cryptoasian for your POD verification while you wait for escrow ?

http://cryptoasian.com/
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 10:30:00 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 10:49:37 AM by GSYTeam

...P.S. For the Wallet testing and demonstration, it will be available for download as soon as Crowdfund start through Escrow. And we are currently waiting on the full agreement with Escrow but it seems like he is not that often on Bitcointalk so Everything may start between Monday or Tuesday. Thank you!

Would you consider contacting cryptoasian for your POD verification while you wait for escrow ?

If this is to satisfy you, we are not going to do any kind of POD as long as we believe in our work. Please go ask CIRC dev if he has dont any POD and many other ICO coins. Like i said, when you get the wallet to test and if you are not Satisfy you are totally free to not Invest and particular I suggest you in your Case to not even Invest. I dont want your BTC in our ICO - and while waiting for Escrow, Please find me on Skype (frankis05) and perform the POD yourself.

P.S. This guy is a Total Fudder is intention is just to see Genesys project crashed. But we wont let him win and any other Fudder.

[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 11:07:44 AM

Dev,

it's good to hold next ICO on crowdfunding or perhaps yobit. People aren't happy with C-Cex as you can see. Next time please make thread moderated so people don't spread their fud.

Another question I have is..are those games created by you/your team?

Good luck.

The Games are Web based Games, they are not created by us but yes the platform is created by us and thats why you will be able to play them in wallet.
Only Genesys Arena Game will be created by us by the end of October and it will also be Web based Game not downloadable but based on an open source game.
We are already in Contact with an Escrow for the Crowd Fund. Thanks!

that's good. What kind of games are they? paid or free one? and why would person use wallet to play games instead of playing it online or downloading? You know with all those torrent sites it's very competitive and many people just prefer to download games via those sites.

Anways..those are few questions I have but you don't have to answer it now..you can put it in your OP in next thread..I think it'll help everyone.

good luck.
i already answered the same question you are asking here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1125249.msg12014581#msg12014581

And also it is all clear in OP that their are Web based Games and there is even a few list of the Games right in the Road map. Yes there some Games that are free online Games and there are some that are not free like Quake Game Series ...and also these Web Games cannot be download if you dont want to play in Multiplayer with others Genesys Wallet Users, you can just download the Game like you said and play it on your Computer. The really concept of Genesys is to bring really Gaming into Crypto.
Have you played a Game in a Wallet before? we built the platform for that to be possible and i understand why people really do believe in it because it has never happened before. You can truly play these web based games in browser too without being part of the Genseys Community but porting of these Games into Crypto is the start of a new innovation because alot of work has been done.

P.S. there is nothing to clarify just pay attention to the OP everything is explained there. thanks!

thanks for clarification dev. sry I might've missed them.

good luck. looking forward to moderated thread and wallet.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 11:15:17 AM

thanks for clarification dev. sry I might've missed them.

good luck. looking forward to moderated thread and wallet.
No problem, you are very welcome and we look forward to Satisfy you.

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 12:16:11 PM

what happened with the bounty promised about the greek translation we have agreed upon?
nothing happened as you see things have changed the coin is not released yet. Your bounty will be paid and we will need another translation for our Next New Moderated Thread when ICO relaunch trough Escrow. Im here and not going anywhere 0.1btc is not something i will blast my reputation for. Thanks for your patience.

Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:27:47 PM

When is ico? do we have news, because I dont want to miss it and also i need sleep sometimes

Thanks for understanding
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 12:35:42 PM

When is ico? do we have news, because I dont want to miss it and also i need sleep sometimes

Thanks for understanding
You wont miss it. We will give you news tomorrow and ICO can start Tuesday when agreement is complete with Escrow. Thanks!

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 12:35:50 PM

what happened with the bounty promised about the greek translation we have agreed upon?
nothing happened as you see things have changed the coin is not released yet. Your bounty will be paid and we will need another translation for our Next New Moderated Thread when ICO relaunch trough Escrow. Im here and not going anywhere 0.1btc is not something i will blast my reputation for. Thanks for your patience.

ah sorry sir. im still here too. i did not mean to be rude. sr if it came out that way. i will be here for the new translation too if you need me. when will the relaunch be? any timeline?
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 03:02:50 PM

ah sorry sir. im still here too. i did not mean to be rude. sr if it came out that way. i will be here for the new translation too if you need me. when will the relaunch be? any timeline?
I will let you know tomorrow Monday. Thanks!

st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:24:09 PM

If this is to satisfy you, we are not going to do any kind of POD as long as we believe in our work. Please go ask CIRC dev if he has dont any POD and many other ICO coins. Like i said, when you get the wallet to test and if you are not Satisfy you are totally free to not Invest and particular I suggest you in your Case to not even Invest. I dont want your BTC in our ICO - and while waiting for Escrow, Please find me on Skype (frankis05) and perform the POD yourself.

P.S. This guy is a Total Fudder is intention is just to see Genesys project crashed. But we wont let him win and any other Fudder.

Fudder? Me? LOL

You're a joke mate, I don't care if your ICO succeed or not, I just asked if you would consider POD, I have every right to ask questions and be concerned don't you think? Especially when there is so many scams around. If you can't take it fine, it's your problem. You should be prepared to answer any question politely, it is you who ask people for their money, but your attitude towards potential investors is appalling, sorry. That is why I will not be supporting you. I don't care if others do, it is not my money at risk.

Good luck.      

Btw, I am not a supporter of CIRC, I just like the wallet/functions and I have made nice profit trading. I invested after their ICO and after CIRC dev released what he promised.  
dukester99

Activity: 440

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:26:58 PM

I have a pile of coins that turned out to be a scam and dev disappeared. I also will wait for proof before investing. Talk is easy.

Fudder? Me? LOL

You're a joke mate, I don't care if your ICO succeed or not, I just asked if you would consider POD, I have every right to ask questions and be concerned don't you think? Especially when there is so many scams around. If you can't take it fine, it's your problem. You should be prepared to answer any question politely, it is you who ask people for their money, but your attitude towards potential investors is appalling, sorry. That is why I will not be supporting you. I don't care if others do, it is not my money at risk.

Good luck.      

Btw, I am not a supporter of CIRC, I just like the wallet/functions and I have made nice profit trading. I invested after their ICO and after CIRC dev released what he promised.  
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 04:31:20 PM

Fudder? Me? LOL

Good luck.      

Good Im not looking for your support either and my attitude is toward you only and if you cant take it dont post here then. Also Im not asking anybody for their money - it is a product and you have the free right to invest or not - it is not like Im begging people to give me some donations with nothing in return. You should remember you are the one who started this and now it is a payback time - if you asked your questions kindly from the beginning without making false accusations it wouldn't have got to this.

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 04:37:07 PM

I have a pile of coins that turned out to be a scam and dev disappeared. I also will wait for proof before investing. Talk is easy.

Sure! you can wait for proof (by testing our platform with some Games for free) no problem at all for that. And in the meantime, you are invited
to watch our Proof of Videos on Youtube so that when you will be testing the platform, you can confirm if the videos are fake or not.
Thanks! just an easy Talk like you did.

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:44:12 PM

Fudder? Me? LOL

Good luck.      

You called it shitcoin few pages ago and now all of a sudden you're interested in POD (which are total shit btw). It's very offensive to hear that your project is shit before it's even posted. Don't blame the dev cause you can't control your attitude towards new project.

LOL Another shit coin ICO ?? C'mon people give your money to frank and the team Cheesy support their scam once again... fucking idiots!

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:51:14 PM

Fudder? Me? LOL

Good luck.      

You called it shitcoin few pages ago and now all of a sudden you're interested in POD (which are total shit btw). It's very offensive to hear that your project is shit before it's even posted. Don't blame the dev cause you can't control your attitude towards new project.

LOL Another shit coin ICO ?? C'mon people give your money to frank and the team Cheesy support their scam once again... fucking idiots!

+1

These guys are attacking this coin for no good reason that I can see.

Most of the time, ICOs want you to invest based on promises. This time, there will be a product before you invest. This is good.

POD is not really a big deal. What if the developer wants to stay anonymous?
BigCat45

Activity: 441

Bigboss

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:44:15 AM

Correct. At least this one has something shiny something new. Will invest once I have wallet tested. Good luck.
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 02:56:32 PM

Good News, we finally got a Full agreement with Escrow. We will create a New Moderated thread tomorrow and ICO will Start on Wed 5th and end on Wed 12th.
POW will start right after ICO ends. As mentioned, you will be able to download and test our Wallet with few Games inside before making any decision - Our platform is based on Unity and WebGL so you will need to have Unity Webplayer installed on your Computer. everything is ready and everything looks great. Thanks for your Support and your Interest in GenesysCoin.

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 07:29:13 PM

Good News, we finally got a Full agreement with Escrow. We will create a New Moderated thread tomorrow and ICO will Start on Wed 5th and end on Wed 12th.
POW will start right after ICO ends. As mentioned, you will be able to download and test our Wallet with few Games inside before making any decision - Our platform is based on Unity and WebGL so you will need to have Unity Webplayer installed on your Computer. everything is ready and everything looks great. Thanks for your Support and your Interest in GenesysCoin.

call me stupid if you like but where is the wallet to download Tongue Tongue
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 08:19:03 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 08:45:47 PM by GSYTeam

call me stupid if you like but where is the wallet to download Tongue Tongue
lol! Why would i call you Stupid? sorry i dont just do that to people. Wallet will be available for download on the New Thread which will be up tomorrow.
Im cool with anyone who doesn't make false accusations on their first post without paying attention to the OP or asking constructive question.
I thank you for your support and interest in GenesysCoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: