Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:41:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Projects/Jobs  (Read 337 times)
vm1990 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:55:25 AM

So currently sat here at 2am bored out of my mind. I dont really work for a living and manage on odd projects.

Im looking for anything Ideas. Jobs. Projects anything really to break the boredom and anything that pays is a bonus Cheesy

dont really have much abilitys im good with windows know basic HTML and basic linux stuff
i like hosting websites. VPS servers and Coin nodes. Seed boxes and download sites
other than that pretty much sit around on youtube and watch movies.

my goal is to earn between 1BTC-2BTC per month
pretty much do anything Smiley

meadefreling

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:08:53 PM

So currently sat here at 2am bored out of my mind. I dont really work for a living and manage on odd projects.

Im looking for anything Ideas. Jobs. Projects anything really to break the boredom and anything that pays is a bonus Cheesy

dont really have much abilitys im good with windows know basic HTML and basic linux stuff
i like hosting websites. VPS servers and Coin nodes. Seed boxes and download sites
other than that pretty much sit around on youtube and watch movies.

my goal is to earn between 1BTC-2BTC per month
pretty much do anything Smiley
You need to earn around $600 per month, this is easy to reach provided you are a hard working person.
There is no free lunch anywhere in the world but you have to work for it.
I can recruit you if you don't mind blackhat ways of making money legitimately not illegally.
contact me if you are fit for the job.
Good day.

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:18:02 AM

Good luck finding something!

I can recruit you if you don't mind blackhat ways of making money legitimately not illegally.

Blackhat and legitimately shouldn't be used in the same sentence.

vm1990 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:25:52 PM

Thanks for the offer but not really looking to do shaddy stuff (been there done that in the past and got screwed)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: