Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:22:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Middle man between businesses and bitcoins  (Read 624 times)
Dsuja (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:16:16 AM

Hello everyone,

I've come to notice many businesses won't go near bitcoins due to controversies like Silk Road and Mt.Gox. Which is understandable. People often fear what they don't understand. However what they don't understand (like the fiat money system) they sometimes trust if everyone else is using it.

If we could normalize bitcoins by enabling people to buy everyday normal goods we would add value to the bitcoin ecosystem. By letting everyday businesses sell their goods (weathers its toothpaste or potato chips) to the bitcoin market, we could make bitcoins more favorable to the masses instead of the elite few.

This is exactly the point of the Currency Digital Project at currecydigital.com We are using current technology in bitcoin space to that goal of getting everyday businesses/sellers to reach out to the bitcoin user ecosystem. This will enable people to buy everyday products in bitcoins with less hassle. We enable businesses or everyday sellers to sell items which can be bought using bitcoins litecoins or dogecoins. We convert the bitcoins into dollar minus a small fee, then give the dollar value to the seller.

The marketplace is still in development. But so far we've seen 600+ people in total sign up and one customer ordered a t-shirt. I just wanted to share the idea with you guys in hopes that you will recognize the problem and in your own ingenious way solve it! Currency Digital is but one way of adding value to the bitcoin ecosystem. Let me know if you find more!

Thanks!

Dm Suja

JWMutant

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:52:01 AM

The U.S dollar has more drug stink on it than Bitcoin ever will but good luck with your business.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 06:33:02 AM

Nice idea, are you do as exchanger too?
Well i see some bitcoin marketplace out there, for example: www.tees.co.id , openbazaar.org/

BTW. Where your site? This: currecydigital.com ? I can't open it, and my provider block it.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:37:54 AM

Good idea but your website currecydigital.com is not yet in existence and I don't think you have even register the name so how come you have 600 people signup and 1 have ordered for t-shirt. Huh
BitPervy

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 05:04:59 PM

I'm pretty sure he meant currencydigital.com and not his typo.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6720

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 03:09:37 AM

So this is kind of like Ebay with Bitcoin right? Not really a middle man between the business and Bitcoin payments like processors such as BitPay do.

melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:21:57 AM

Good idea but your website currecydigital.com is not yet in existence and I don't think you have even register the name so how come you have 600 people signup and 1 have ordered for t-shirt. Huh
Is there any update from the OP because the website is still not online. At least the OP should post something here.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:46:53 AM

Is there any update from the OP because the website is still not online. At least the OP should post something here.

The OP registered, created this thread and disappeared all within a few minutes.
Besides, from what I gather he is trying to create another Coinbase which is not an easy task.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: