Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:43:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Place where I can buy BTC with debit card or paypal that is safe?  (Read 456 times)
deathduck (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:09:34 AM

I almost used a scam site before googling a review and it led me here! Can you guys recommend a good site to buy some bitcoin with a debit card or paypal? Thanks.
sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:30:25 AM

I almost used a scam site before googling a review and it led me here! Can you guys recommend a good site to buy some bitcoin with a debit card or paypal? Thanks.
A lot of discussion on this on the forum before. For debit cards it depends on what country you are from, you can however use services like Circle . For paypal you can try out Virwox or localbitcoins however the price for buying through paypal is generally higher.
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 08:09:38 AM

You could try virwox but it might take awhile.  You could possibly buy here from someone with a good rating. I think cex.io might accept debit cards. You can take a look there also.

Hi!
Borisz

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 08:18:51 AM

At cex.io you can pay with Visa and Mastercard, supposedly with "simplified verification process". I have never tried it before so I don't know what that exactly means. Probably it is like a normal card purchase, although I am not sure about limits on it.

Quote from: cex.io
A commission of €0.25 + 3.75% of the sum will be automatically added to the deposit amount
I confirm that the provided information is correct and up-to-date.
I agree that my personal information will be analysed by the compliance agency.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: