Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:27:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]Full member acc  (Read 409 times)
bitsum (OP)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:50:21 AM

This very account from where I'm posting.
post or pm offers.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 09:57:30 AM

How much is your asking price?
bitsum (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:02:54 AM

i'm open to offers

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:16:42 AM

who is gonna to buy this account with this negative trust  Huh
also people who gave you the negative trust all recommending not to deal with you , if you can remove the negative trust and give me the account first then I would be interested ti make a deal , but atm the signs are not good
bitsum (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:20:25 AM

also people who gave you the negative trust all recommending not to deal with you , if you can remove the negative trust and give me the account first then I would be interested ti make a deal , but atm the signs are not good

give the account first?
srry but sounds striking a deal with u by giving the account first seems taking undue advantage of the situation.

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:28:49 AM

give the account first?
srry but sounds striking a deal with u by giving the account first seems taking undue advantage of the situation.

ok as you like , but I won't deal with someone who has negative trust  blindly I need to have a safe deal
and as I said I was thinking to buy the account if you can remove the negative trust , so I haven't arranged any deal yet
good luck with selling your account
MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:05:09 AM

pm`d

please reply my message
bitsum (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:13:18 PM

.15 BTC negotiable

wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:21:03 PM

post or pm offers.

they both are not gonna remove the nagitive trust from the account and with the nagitive trust this account is useless is most cases no one bealive account with nagative trust and you can not even participate in any good paying signature campaign so even 0.02 BTC is more for this account i am nor sure what you can get

MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 02:39:25 PM

post or pm offers.

they both are not gonna remove the nagitive trust from the account and with the nagitive trust this account is useless is most cases no one bealive account with nagative trust and you can not even participate in any good paying signature campaign so even 0.02 BTC is more for this account i am nor sure what you can get

agree , btw he didnt have sign message with this address : 1MmGU1XxkYezMiDmJ9L8Hd8FxHAAeC2zQr

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: