Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: |iGotSpots Coins Community Takeover|BUCKS|VARY|MMXIV|TEETH|ECASH|  (Read 2311 times)
MrSpace (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 09:22:27 AM

Since iGotSpots has announced he will be ending it all for all his coins and calling Bitcointalk scum, I guess it is time for someone/group to step up to the plate (If they want to) and reclaim all these coins & loose the brand of Mr Monkey Ass & block all ways for him to get your coins.

iGotSpots Declaration of Defeat: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059159.msg11889052#msg11889052

igotSpots is truly a knob jockey with personal problems which makes him take it out on everyone who disagrees with him, I'd like to know how he goes in the real world with people face to face, maybe he needs all this money to fund his habits which make him an egotistical prick.

To sum it all up I say good riddance to the scrapings of the barrel iGotSpots

Hopefully someone will look after the investors of his coins/previous coins.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 03:48:38 PM

that's fcked up. I would appreciate if someone can take over gorillabucks if it's possible.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
rocoloko

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 03:58:58 PM

LOL

I wil be oracle now...... (I´m in  crypto since 2012)

Igotspots is leaving. New alt account will be created . Show must go on.

Isn´t obvious?

I have my own codex. (hardcoded in my brain)

1. Trust no one
2. You never know everything.
3. Everything is different than it looks

Don´t be sheep.......

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
nikkers

Activity: 566

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:13:17 PM

LOL

Isn´t obvious?

1. Trust no one

Don´t be sheep.......

Oh my god, are you guys for real lol?

Where has he said he's giving up on GorillaBucks?

He simply said he was done with these forums, but will continue to give info regarding Gorillabucks via social media, Twitter, youtube etc.

I do agree with points 1,2 and 3 though Wink you always have to be wary of whats going on in this game.
Ricky Petrovich

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:18:20 PM

that's fcked up. I would appreciate if someone can take over gorillabucks if it's possible.

Shocked Oh no. That would be stealing his coins...

Anyway, I don't think you need to worry because he is just throwing a tantrum. And he didn't say he was giving up BUCKS. Just Bitcointalk.
Ricky Petrovich

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:22:58 PM

LOL

Isn´t obvious?

1. Trust no one

Don´t be sheep.......

Hmmm. I haven't thought of that.  But this guy was giving spots a hard time over the swap. I don't think even spots would do that just to increase the credibility of his backup plan.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:24:28 PM

I think he was referring to the forums and not the projects, he said updates will appear on twitter and youtube etc but he is sick of the forums, could be wrong but that's what I understood from the linked thread.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:28:55 PM

I think he was referring to the forums and not the projects, he said updates will appear on twitter and youtube etc but he is sick of the forums, could be wrong but that's what I understood from the linked thread.

oh alright thanks..I don't blame him for leaving this forum though..I have seen lot of devs being treated like crap in past. no big deal..things go on as usual.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ricky Petrovich

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:29:24 PM

Since iGotSpots has announced he will be ending it all for all his coins and calling Bitcointalk scum, I guess it is time for someone/group to step up to the plate (If they want to) and reclaim all these coins & loose the brand of Mr Monkey Ass & block all ways for him to get your coins.

iGotSpots Declaration of Defeat: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059159.msg11889052#msg11889052

igotSpots is truly a knob jockey with personal problems which makes him take it out on everyone who disagrees with him, I'd like to know how he goes in the real world with people face to face, maybe he needs all this money to fund his habits which make him an egotistical prick.

To sum it all up I say good riddance to the scrapings of the barrel iGotSpots

Hopefully someone will look after the investors of his coins/previous coins.

Do you want to join forces?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108502.msg11787044#msg11787044
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 09:51:09 PM

Its shocking anyone got involved with his coins. Probably one of the most obvious scammers in crypto if you ask me.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:06:41 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2015, 11:32:12 PM by vegasguy

This IS the greatest announcement in Crypto. This is the official "declaration of defeat" of IGotSpots , the most hated scammer in crypto history. Tried every single way he could to screw everyone, and still failed. Is this Christmas? No? Well, why does it feel like it? Put a "fork" in that bitch!

This a very recent pic of Spots' ass. This pic game from a reliable source. I dont question its authenticity. What I DO question is why he has no dick!!?! Ok, if you laughed at this stupid shit, then show me some love at www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

Vegas out.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 10:12:06 PM

This IS the greatest announcement in Crypto. This is the official announcement of defeat of IGotSpots , the most hated scammer in crypto history. Tried every single way he could to screw everyone, and still failed. Is this Christmas? No? Well, why does it feel like it? Put a "fork" in that bitch!

Vegas

+1 Fuck iGotSpotsOnDick

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 11:18:48 PM

Wow this is to damn funny....  Grin Cheesy

Did he really leave because he got " bullied"  ?  Tongue Tongue

Is he calling this forum shitcointalk? Last time I checked " shitcointalkers" we're the people who trusted him and invested in his "shitcoins"  Roll Eyes Cheesy

Oh well... Now it is time to wait... He will definitly be back under a new name, releasing shit after shit..

@vegas...

That is what you get if you fork to much coins right?  Grin Cool
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:31:08 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2015, 08:15:41 AM by vegasguy

You like that? Your gonna LOVE THIS!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1107592.msg11900440#msg11900440

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:17:24 AM

bump

sorry, having too much fun, kicking that bitch while he is on the ground.

ButtCrack

Activity: 432

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:32:57 PM

oh alright thanks..I don't blame him for leaving this forum though..I have seen lot of devs being treated like crap in past. no big deal..things go on as usual.
Some bullshit, I guess you are also one of the clique aka Spots girlfriends ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1125120.msg11903922#msg11903922
Very convenient to ignore pages of posting where he treats ppl like shit.
Never mind that fact that calling him a "dev" is of great insult to ppl who can really program a decent wallet.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
ButtCrack

Activity: 432

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:39:12 PM

bump

sorry, having too much fun, kicking that bitch while he is on the ground.

Here is some more in case you missed it :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1125120.msg11893039#msg11893039

GorillaBucks is compromised !

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
KidCrypto

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:59:08 PM

quick pretend a community takeover is in progress so you can dump your coins?
bitcoin1387

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:06:45 PM

From what I understand he's giving up post information here in this forum. And not from his projects.
notabeliever

Activity: 724
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 03:59:14 PM

Is this what broke bucks spots

http://www.gorillastake.com/social/thewire/owner/iGotSpots

The WireiGotSpots
iGotSpots
Thread
By iGotSpots 2 days ago
Pushing out a small #GorillaBucks update that will not require a clientside update. Just working on making checkpoint servers more efficient

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: