Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:19:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof positive that Siri is programmed by a human and not an AI.  (Read 243 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:22:01 AM

http://time.com/3960387/siri-caitlyn-jenner-iphone-bruce/

Siri Will Correct You if You Call Caitlyn Jenner ‘Bruce’

She is also very clear on Jenner's gender

With Caitlyn Jenner firmly in the spotlight after accepting the Arthur Ashe Award for Courage at the ESPYs on July 15, it is only appropriate for Siri to take notice as well.

The iPhone’s AI, who was last in the news for her hilariously cruel response to the question “What’s zero divided by zero?” now also corrects users who call Jenner “Bruce.”

Ask Siri “What’s Bruce Jenner’s real name?” and you’ll receive the response: “Caitlyn Jenner’s real name is Caitlyn Jenner.”

The new feature isn’t perfect, of course. Ask what year Bruce Jenner won the gold medal, and you’ll hear “I’m still learning about sports awards, but here’s what I found about Bruce Jenner on the web.” Ask about Bruce Jenner’s children, and you’ll hear “I’m sorry, I didn’t find Bruce Jenner in your contacts.”

But ask her, “What gender is Bruce Jenner?” and the response is quick and clear: “The answer is female.”

Siri Feature Defends Caitlyn Jenner - SourceFed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: