Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:16:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What you need to know about 7-state Pentagon super-drill  (Read 383 times)
godlyitems (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:35:50 AM

The renowned hardman actor and Republican NRA activist Chuck Norris also waded in the debate in his column on the conservative WND website.

“Concerned Texans and Americans are in no way calling into question our brave and courageous men and women in uniform. They are merely following orders. What’s under question are those who are pulling the strings at the top of Jade Helm 15 back in Washington. The US government says, “It’s just a training exercise.” But I’m not sure the term “just” has any reference to reality when the government uses it,” wrote the 75-year-old.

.........Read More..........

It's called Jesse Helm 15 and it's a military exercise which will cover seven states from Florida to California. ..but it's causing quite a bit of angst in Texas. They wonder if the government wants to protect them from ISIS, or to take over Texas?

Well Texas is prepared, and has its national guard ready...just in case.
rio3232

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:38:28 AM

It's been a long time now. We've been seeing these urban control exercises with black helicopters in Florida, some years ago, to things like this. What urban settings have we had real military operations in? Several. Serbia; all over Iraq, and others that don't come to mind right now.
The RT story says that there are only 1,200 spec. ops. soldiers involved. What isn't mentioned is that they'll have support from all of the other stuff we have in the US, including NSA and DHS.
I don't believe that this is the real deal, as far as a domestic threat, but for anyone who was already nervous, it goes a long way in helping the Gov. to prepare for such a thing.
KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:47:22 AM

The renowned hardman actor and Republican NRA activist Chuck Norris also waded in the debate in his column on the conservative WND website.

“Concerned Texans and Americans are in no way calling into question our brave and courageous men and women in uniform. They are merely following orders. What’s under question are those who are pulling the strings at the top of Jade Helm 15 back in Washington. The US government says, “It’s just a training exercise.” But I’m not sure the term “just” has any reference to reality when the government uses it,” wrote the 75-year-old.

It's called Jesse Helm 15 and it's a military exercise which will cover seven states from Florida to California. ..but it's causing quite a bit of angst in Texas. They wonder if the government wants to protect them from ISIS, or to take over Texas?

Its not really about ISIS.

The US government is preparing for a nuclear bomb detonation on American soil.
Nora12322

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:48:51 AM

Couldn't even get the name or the states that the training op is taking place right. Russian grade a propagandists.
godlyitems (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:50:12 AM

Its not really about ISIS.

The US government is preparing for a nuclear bomb detonation on American soil.

That's interesting! It is taking place in the Southern States, and they do have illegals from Central and South America as well as the Caribbean. It's not difficult for terrorists to come in with them and set something off.

I think I did hear about some uranium being missing.
godlyitems (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:53:51 AM

Jon Stewart tells you what he thinks of it on the second half of the video.

https://youtu.be/Xhn7FHHQbVw
Ermon

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:56:03 AM

Texas is safe as long as it has Chuck Norris.
KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:58:45 AM

That's interesting! It is taking place in the Southern States, and they do have illegals from Central and South America as well as the Caribbean. It's not difficult for terrorists to come in with them and set something off.

No, your basic terrorist clown, has no ability to construct a nuclear device.

As far as I know, there are 3 unaccounted for American nuclear bombs.
ezly

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:00:28 AM

Texas is safe as long as it has Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris is from Oklahoma.
Ermon

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:03:04 AM

Chuck Norris is from Oklahoma.

Doesn't matter. It's Chuck Norris.
peterson33

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:04:30 AM

Couldn't even get the name or the states that the training op is taking place right. Russian grade a propagandists.

I saw one of the training mission this morning in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains. Maybe squad size and two choppers.

I wonder ? Rep. Comrade Judy Chu (D-Maoist) former member of the Communist Workers Party now a member of the Congressional Progressive Caucuses has been whining to Barack Obama that the San Gabriel Mountains north of L.A. were to white and weren't voting the Democrat ticket.

It seems most of these training missions will be taking place in areas didn't vote for a community organizer in 2008 and 2012.
Ilirix

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:06:06 AM

Did you? Perhaps that hearing aid battery needs to be replaced again...
godlyitems (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:07:53 AM

I saw one of the training mission this morning in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains. Maybe squad size and two choppers.

I wonder ? Rep. Comrade Judy Chu (D-Maoist) former member of the Communist Workers Party now a member of the Congressional Progressive Caucuses has been whining to Barack Obama that the San Gabriel Mountains north of L.A. were to white and weren't voting the Democrat ticket.

It seems most of these training missions will be taking place in areas didn't vote for a community organizer in 2008 and 2012.

You forgot to add 'warlock' to community organizer. Regardless, sounds very suspicious to me.

shevon

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:10:25 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJ0lBlRVEAAjaGy.jpg

Texas must have 100 military installations or more so where have these right wing nut cases been? I'm a bit surprised they haven't attacked these installations and wiped them out.
Fuck NWO

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 03:11:46 PM

Dont worry Texans. Russia is ready to support you with nuclears.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: