Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:44:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy me this phone i will pay you in bitcoin  (Read 4155 times)
Rago (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 03:58:39 PM

You will have to login to my account and buy it http://www.snapdeal.com item is in my cart price 5999 inr
I will do it for 7000 inr in BTC according to preev rate.

5999 Indian Rupee equals
0.339621 Bitcoin

0.339333 Bitcoin equals
6006.28 Indian Rupee

Not 7000 inr Smiley
But why I pay it for you without taking any profit.
Is there any reason for me to do it for no profit?
6600 is my last offer if you can afford it then its okay otherwise I'm sorry.
Use ya head mate and use escrow for the deal, my last warning, you will get burned otherwise.

Plus get him to sign that address he provided, not that it even has enough coins in it to cover the deal.
Final Balance   0.25994218 BTC

You better shut up i get my bitcoins by mining so i daily get a little amount btw i have 2 cloud mining account value $20 i can add this to this deal if buyer accept
If you are ready to accept escrow then i'm ready to deal with you.
but if you are not ready to use escrow then i'm also not ready to deal with you as there is little change of scam but it could be dangerous for me.

no escrow no danger to you you can cancel the order and get back your money but if i lost my bitcoins forever lost and if i scam real inr money you file case about me but if escrow bitcoins scam me their is nothing i can do
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:03:49 PM

You will have to login to my account and buy it http://www.snapdeal.com item is in my cart price 5999 inr

5999 Indian Rupee equals
0.339621 Bitcoin

0.339333 Bitcoin equals
6006.28 Indian Rupee

Not 7000 inr Smiley
Use ya head mate and use escrow for the deal, my last warning, you will get burned otherwise.

Plus get him to sign that address he provided, not that it even has enough coins in it to cover the deal.

You better shut up i get my bitcoins by mining so i daily get a little amount btw i have 2 cloud mining account value $20 i can add this to this deal if buyer accept
but if you are not ready to use escrow then i'm also not ready to deal with you as there is little change of scam but it could be dangerous for me.

no escrow no danger to you you can cancel the order and get back your money but if i lost my bitcoins forever lost and if i scam real inr money you file case about me but if escrow bitcoins scam me their is nothing i can do
And what is the guarantee about that i will not cancel my order after getting BTC from you.
Second Escrow are trusted person who have enough trust to keep funds currently my 1 BTC is in escrow wallet and the person is still here.
Rago (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:14:13 PM

5999 Indian Rupee equals
0.339621 Bitcoin

0.339333 Bitcoin equals
6006.28 Indian Rupee

Not 7000 inr Smiley

And what is the guarantee about that i will not cancel my order after getting BTC from you.
Second Escrow are trusted person who have enough trust to keep funds currently my 1 BTC is in escrow wallet and the person is still here.

I am not here to scam i just need to buy new phone and want to spend my bitcoins thats all ok but i am new here i am not friend with any Escrow so he may scam me and i cannot do anything sorry
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:19:42 PM

****USE ESCROW****
List of trusted forum escrow providers:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0
Your welcome.  Smiley
Rago (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:21:50 PM

****USE ESCROW****
List of trusted forum escrow providers:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0
Your welcome.  Smiley

You use escrow ok

I dont use
Rago (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 04:18:18 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2015, 06:11:36 AM by Rago

Still looking for a buyer post here if you buy it
ausbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:46:05 PM

Remember ESCROW people, never deal without it.   Roll Eyes
You can find many trustworthy ones on the list i provided in my last post.
Rago (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:55:42 PM

Remember ESCROW people, never deal without it.   Roll Eyes
You can find many trustworthy ones on the list i provided in my last post.

I DON'T USE ESCROW OK
ausbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:38:15 PM

You don't use escrow so nobody will take you up on your fake deal here.
Take your scam elsewhere, we don't need more scammers here.
Play by the rules or go home.

Edit: That BTC ddress you provided for the deal still dosen't have enough coins in it to cover this deal.
I though i read somewhere in this thread that you mine your coins and get more daily, what happened didn't you process 1 payment over the last 2 days.

Rago (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:10:40 PM

Edit: That BTC ddress you provided for the deal still dosen't have enough coins in it to cover this deal.
I though i read somewhere in this thread that you mine your coins and get more daily, what happened didn't you process 1 payment over the last 2 days.

Wait man not so fast i will fund my address but not daily high fees so i will process payment big like more then $10 amount just wait and see Smiley
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 10:11:26 PM

Even if he has sufficient amount to cover the cost of the phone, without an escrow someone is likely going to be scammed.
@Rago there is no one who will be willing to buy it for you unless you send first or use an escrow . No one is stupid enough to risk 6K INR hoping that you would end up paying.

ausbit
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:00:54 AM

Even if he has sufficient amount to cover the cost of the phone, without an escrow someone is likely going to be scammed.
@Rago there is no one who will be willing to buy it for you unless you send first or use an escrow . No one is stupid enough to risk 6K INR hoping that you would end up paying.
EXACTLY, Thank you vennali, finally someone else with a bit of commonsence.

Listen up scammer Rago, nobody will just but you a phone, nobody here is quite a stupid as you are.
Put your coins in escrow- when you have the right amount that is.

I have had to leave you neg trust over this.
Clearly a scam.
Rago (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 03:07:43 AM

EXACTLY, Thank you vennali, finally someone else with a bit of commonsence.

Listen up scammer Rago, nobody will just but you a phone, nobody here is quite a stupid as you are.
Put your coins in escrow- when you have the right amount that is.

I have had to leave you neg trust over this.
Clearly a scam.

SHUT UP FOOL YOU ARE SCAMMER

NOBODY NEED TO BUY IT I WILL BUY IT ON MY OWN I WILL NOT USE ESCROW HAPPY LOL STUPID BACKWARDS DIRTY MIND PEOPLES YOU ALL ARE TRYING TO SCAM ME YOU FOOLS
Rago (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:11:01 PM

HELLO ALL I HAVE MONEY THE BITCOINS READY FOR THE PHONE I WILL USE ESCROW IF YOU WANT TO BUY PLEASE SHOW UP HERE  Smiley
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:27:27 PM

HELLO ALL I HAVE MONEY THE BITCOINS READY FOR THE PHONE I WILL USE ESCROW IF YOU WANT TO BUY PLEASE SHOW UP HERE  Smiley
Okay great let me know the details of your phone.
Company
Model
Or just provide me a link to the phone from where I have to purchase it.
Escrow will be escrow.ms
Let me know
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:32:13 PM

Company
Model
Escrow will be escrow.ms
Let me know
Escrow.ms is offline since a few days and I've also heard that he isn't replying to emails.
Better luck with another escrow.
Rago (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:35:03 PM

I WILL LIKE TO USE purse.io AS ESCROW VERY SECURE FOR BOTH SIDE SELLER AND BUYER
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:39:20 PM

Company
Model
Escrow will be escrow.ms
Let me know
Escrow.ms is offline since a few days and I've also heard that he isn't replying to emails.
Better luck with another escrow.
That is not a problem I have his phone number.
BTCBLOGGER

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:40:40 PM

I WILL LIKE TO USE purse.io AS ESCROW VERY SECURE FOR BOTH SIDE SELLER AND BUYER
Will use only escrow.ms as escrow otherwise sorry I can't do that.
Rago (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:44:47 PM

Will use only escrow.ms as escrow otherwise sorry I can't do that.

NP OKAY
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: