Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:20:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $5 Rebate When Signing Up To Bitfinex  (Read 1143 times)
Alexis (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:36:37 AM

Hi All,

First off, I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this. If I have please feel free to close/delete the thread.
This isn't a referral link thread as such. It is a website I have made for anyone looking to join the Bitfinex bitcoin trading exchange can benefit from a bonus $5 rebate, as well as enjoying the usual 10% off fees for the first month.

You can see the offer here:
http://bitfinexreferralcode.com/

There are full terms on the website, which give you more details of how to offer works.

All other referrals for Bitfinex do not provide a kickback/cashback/rebate/bonus. I believe I am the only one to do it.
Let me know if you have any comments/feedback.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:41:49 AM

how you are saying it's not referal link ? what is it then , your link ask us to use the referal code when we visit it .
anyway "Get Your US$5 KICKBACK!! Email us your details, and once you've accrued US$50 of Bitfinex fees you will be sent your kickback to your designated Bitcoin address." means we should deposit 50$ on Bitfinex to get the 5$ ? because i don't understand
Alexis (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:55:41 AM

how you are saying it's not referal link ? what is it then , your link ask us to use the referal code when we visit it .
anyway "Get Your US$5 KICKBACK!! Email us your details, and once you've accrued US$50 of Bitfinex fees you will be sent your kickback to your designated Bitcoin address." means we should deposit 50$ on Bitfinex to get the 5$ ? because i don't understand

Like I said, what I posted isn't a referral link. It is just a link to a website which has a referral link.
When you buy/sell/lend/borrow Bitcoins on Bitfinex you pay fees. For example when you do a market order you pay 0.2%.
Once you have paid Bitfinex $50 in fees, you will be sent the Bitcoin equivalent of US$5 back to Bitcoin address you specified on my site.
I am effectively paying you back the referral fees that I would have otherwise earned. Does that make more sense?
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:00:20 PM

Like I said, what I posted isn't a referral link. It is just a link to a website which has a referral link.
When you buy/sell/lend/borrow Bitcoins on Bitfinex you pay fees. For example when you do a market order you pay 0.2%.
Once you have paid Bitfinex $50 in fees, you will be sent the Bitcoin equivalent of US$5 back to Bitcoin address you specified on my site.
I am effectively paying you back the referral fees that I would have otherwise earned. Does that make more sense?

Yeah it does actually Grin
I'am not a fan of exchange website because they ask for ID and shit , I had account on Bitfinex however can't see to find it , so if I don't I will register back using your referal link . ty
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 4824

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:58:42 PM

Your site requires Java Script.

Used: dCDa7Rr36g

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:20:36 PM

Lmao you listed it out accurately like in best clarified way it could have done.What I don't understand is why they don't provide instant withdrawal options even if the link is the sign-up referral link ? That would actually motivate someone to register on the referral link unlike this ponzi way.
kevin go

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:18:09 AM

we will got 5$ for sign up?
Alexis (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 01:14:42 PM

Your site requires Java Script.

Used: dCDa7Rr36g

Hi Hueristic,

PM your Bitfinex username so I can check if I can send you your $5 cashback.

Thanks
Alexis (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 01:16:31 PM

Lmao you listed it out accurately like in best clarified way it could have done.What I don't understand is why they don't provide instant withdrawal options even if the link is the sign-up referral link ? That would actually motivate someone to register on the referral link unlike this ponzi way.

Because, if it was instant withdrawal, people would just create duplicate accounts in order to get $5, without actually making any trades.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 07:33:40 PM

How do we the get the $5 cash backs after signups ? Do we get in the website account itself or you can send it to our btc address ? You're using the referral link in the url as it states ,do we get money immediately after sign up?
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 07:36:52 PM

How do we the get the $5 cash backs after signups ? Do we get in the website account itself or you can send it to our btc address ? You're using the referral link in the url as it states ,do we get money immediately after sign up?

$5 REFUND PROMOTION

GET YOUR US$5 KICKBACK!! EMAIL US YOUR DETAILS, AND ONCE YOU'VE ACCRUED US$50 OF BITFINEX FEES YOU WILL BE SENT YOUR KICKBACK TO YOUR DESIGNATED BITCOIN ADDRESS.

So basically you have to invest 50$ in the Site, to get 5$ Refund
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 09:06:09 PM

This seems like another ponzi yet ? Nice way to put it though .And I thought this could be a referral campaign where you would be paid to sign -up on the referral link.
Alexis (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:13:34 AM

The $5 i sent in Bitcoin to the address of your choosing.
You do not get the money instantly, as you firstly need to place enough trades to reach total Bitfinex fees paid of $50.
Alexis (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:16:10 AM

$5 REFUND PROMOTION

GET YOUR US$5 KICKBACK!! EMAIL US YOUR DETAILS, AND ONCE YOU'VE ACCRUED US$50 OF BITFINEX FEES YOU WILL BE SENT YOUR KICKBACK TO YOUR DESIGNATED BITCOIN ADDRESS.

You are correct.
It is better than nothing, and I don't know of any other Bitfinex referral system that will give you any sort of benefit better than this.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 10:09:31 AM

$5 REFUND PROMOTION

It's I guess even more than $50 investment as this amount is the fee paid (0.2% of our trades) and not our investment.

@OP: It would have been better if it was a bonus amount given for trading like other trading websites instaforex, ecoin give the users so that we can start trading atleast.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: