Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:09:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [instant]i will help you make your own faucet or rotator for 0.001 BTC [Hire Me]  (Read 2456 times)
xhoneyael (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 06:31:56 PM

I have secured some domains and i want to run my own faucet but i have some questions,
Where will i host the faucet?
How much will hosting cost?
How much money am i gonna need to startup?
Will you teach me how to implement ads?

btw, its a .ml domain
for hosting go to godaddy.com
if im not mistaken for $12 you can get your own hosting with free .com domain for 1 year
you just need bitcoin for your faucet balance and paypal funds for hosting..
the script of faucet have thier own admin panel so its easy to edit the ads..
the only thing i will teach you about the ads is how to place ads below and under the captcha ..
the left right and up and down of the faucet is in the admin panel..

Sound good but im starting with a tight budget so i'll find another hosting service and then we can do this

Hey , how much is your budget ? there are others who you can just pay even monthly and with the use of bitcoin ... check those 2 link I put on the last page , it might help ... i'm going to get probably from steady turtle hosting
steady turtle might be good only for a month because after the next month you need to pay almost 2 dollar with a limit of 5gb traffic..i know some hosting with a limit of 5gb traffic and its free for  year .. but faucet get so much traffic so i think it will not also a good option..look for unlimited traffic hosting like godaddy for only $12.18 its good for 1 year and with .com domain.. .com domain worth more than $9 .. and you can cancel it before renewal before you reach a year.. it just my opinion

xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 06:34:08 PM

I just setup a domain with 000webhost, I need your help now
000webhost is free hosting
it have limit when your site reach the limit
your site will go down for 24 hours
it will make you a lot of work when you use free hosting in faucet
when you transfer it to other hosting you will start again from the start
because you will get another admin panel all you edit will be gone
What is the limit of visitors per day for 000webhost?
i think its 100 - 200 and your site will go down for 24 hours all your user will never come back to your faucet..
thats why i want you to look for good hosting ..

xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 06:54:53 PM

I have secured some domains and i want to run my own faucet but i have some questions,

btw, its a .ml domain
if im not mistaken for $12 you can get your own hosting with free .com domain for 1 year
the only thing i will teach you about the ads is how to place ads below and under the captcha ..

Sound good but im starting with a tight budget so i'll find another hosting service and then we can do this

Hey , how much is your budget ? there are others who you can just pay even monthly and with the use of bitcoin ... check those 2 link I put on the last page , it might help ... i'm going to get probably from steady turtle hosting
steady turtle might be good only for a month because after the next month you need to pay almost 2 dollar with a limit of 5gb traffic..i know some hosting with a limit of 5gb traffic and its free for  year .. but faucet get so much traffic so i think it will not also a good option..look for unlimited traffic hosting like godaddy for only $12.18 its good for 1 year and with .com domain.. .com domain worth more than $9 .. and you can cancel it before renewal before you reach a year.. it just my opinion
Im after their unlimited traffic which is 5.95 dollars due to the main purpose of my website which I expect high traffic ... I would love to go with godaddy but they don't accept bitcoin payments yet and I dont have paypal either Sad
in the currency exchange section you can trade your bitcoin for them to buy you a hosting.. but if you planning to make a big project like making many website maybe just go with steady turtle..

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 07:07:03 PM

Wow this is really very cheap price, I don't have any plans to get one right now but if I ever did I will surely contact you, I sometimes see people asking for that and if I see such requests I will forward to them this thread of yours. If I am not mistaken I think I saw someone earlier in the Beginners & Help section looking to make a faucet, try and see if their offer is still available.

Also, there are sites which offer work for Bitcoins, try to post your skills their and you'll get more customers. GL with your work.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 04:37:00 AM

Wow this is really very cheap price, I don't have any plans to get one right now but if I ever did I will surely contact you, I sometimes see people asking for that and if I see such requests I will forward to them this thread of yours. If I am not mistaken I think I saw someone earlier in the Beginners & Help section looking to make a faucet, try and see if their offer is still available.

Also, there are sites which offer work for Bitcoins, try to post your skills their and you'll get more customers. GL with your work.
i dont know what site i can offer work for bitcoin.. if you some site can you share it to me by the way thanks mate
Cheers  Grin

btw, its a .ml domain

Im after their unlimited traffic which is 5.95 dollars due to the main purpose of my website which I expect high traffic ... I would love to go with godaddy but they don't accept bitcoin payments yet and I dont have paypal either Sad
in the currency exchange section you can trade your bitcoin for them to buy you a hosting.. but if you planning to make a big project like making many website maybe just go with steady turtle..
Not too many websites , 2 or 3 at most but I expect many traffic on the main domain so I really need unlimited ... I just hope all my plans goes smoothly
goodluck to you i hope all your plan work..

xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 06:50:31 PM

Thank you , finger crossed , to you as well as I hope more people use your scrypt for their faucets and rotators Smiley

im not hoping more people will hire me .. but a long as there are people need me i will be happy to help tem.. if you need some help in your plan in your site  im here to help you..off topic my main is CPA and i just do bitcoin for investment if any of your friend want to learn about CPA or blogging just contact me.. i have some good landing page.. or even you because main reason of buying a hosting is blogging faucet or CPA.. just want you to now if your doing that i can help you there...

ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 728
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 07:00:37 PM

PM me your address .
I have an extra 0.0015BTC in my wallet.
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 07:16:54 PM

PM me your address .
i pm you my btc address im a little bit sleepy right now.. if its ok i will help you later.. just pm me all what you need to know and will be happy to answer all your question later..
cheers  Grin

ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 728
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 08:58:10 PM

PM me your address .
i pm you my btc address im a little bit sleepy right now.. if its ok i will help you later.. just pm me all what you need to know and will be happy to answer all your question later..
cheers  Grin

Sent 0.0015BTC  as promised   Grin

https://blockchain.info/tx/582dd56f72644fbb0e13a98348e8f07e130d47749e64e5309ebf5eb14227319b

Good Luck  Wink
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 04:52:22 AM

Thank you , finger crossed , to you as well as I hope more people use your scrypt for their faucets and rotators Smiley

i'm not hoping more people will hire me .. but a long as there are people need me i will be happy to help term.. if you need some help in your plan in your site  i'm here to help you..off topic my main is CPA and i just do bitcoin for investment if any of your friend want to learn about CPA or blogging just contact me.. i have some good landing page.. or even you because main reason of buying a hosting is blogging faucet or CPA.. just want you to now if your doing that i can help you there...
OH I see , then i'm sure there are people like me , who need guys like you Smiley
honestly I didn't knew about the term CPA before you mentioned it , so I search about it , its not what i'm after but it was nice having some new knowledge on my brain , thanks Smiley
just keep on searching there are so many ways to earn online.. just pm me if you need something or if there something you want to learn ..

PM me your address .
cheers  Grin

Sent 0.0015BTC  as promised   Grin

https://blockchain.info/tx/582dd56f72644fbb0e13a98348e8f07e130d47749e64e5309ebf5eb14227319b

Good Luck  Wink
received  Grin
pm you need some details?

xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 08:50:17 AM

as of now i got two happy buyer..
if you want to hire me just pm me..
if your not satisfied in my service i will issue a refund ..
bump for today !

cheers  Grin

tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 04:30:44 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 05:31:07 PM by tarsua

Can you help me with a script? expect a pm
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 04:38:00 PM

PM sent ! looking forward in our transaction ..
waiting for your rensponse i got much time right now..

melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 05:14:33 AM

All look good and I am interested but do you have many themes for faucet or only one style.
I am asking about this because I have not seen any of the website you lunch for people.
Please send me PM with links so that I choose the one I like.
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 06:14:51 AM

All look good and I am interested but do you have many themes for faucet or only one style.
I am asking about this because I have not seen any of the website you lunch for people.
in my last time having a faucet what i know is the faucetbox script supported with 2 themes and 1 default
i dont use the other themes because the ads space where you can place ads is only two left and right..
but the default have 5 ads spade up down left right footer..in default you can only change the color of the text and the background in every ad space..

melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 06:20:25 AM

in my last time having a faucet what i know is the faucetbox script supported with 2 themes and 1 default
i dont use the other themes because the ads space where you can place ads is only two left and right..
but the default have 5 ads spade up down left right footer..in default you can only change the color of the text and the background in every ad space..
Good to know, I will the default because it has more ads spaces, please PM your btc address.
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 06:47:30 AM

Good to know, I will the default because it has more ads spaces, please PM your btc address.
pm sent
i forgot that i will also help you place banner in the top and under the captcha ..
its not include in the 5 banner ads space

xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 01:18:10 PM

xhoneyael , pm me your address pls so I could pay for the rotator scrypt ... my host and domain is ready already Smiley ... hope it integrates with my word press theme , if not , I will just use .ml domain as u said Smiley

Pm sent!
the tutorial is also in the Pm
if you dont undestand the tutorial
feel free to ask!

cheers  Grin

xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 01:32:47 PM

its out in my mind that the rotator script is what you after..
by the way i already send you the tutorial of how make rotator..

like what i always said feel free to ask
if you dont understand my tutorial

cheers   Grin

xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 01:46:00 PM

its out in my mind that the rotator script is what you after..
by the way i already send you the tutorial of how make rotator..

like what i always said feel free to ask
if you dont understand my tutorial

cheers   Grin
its fine hahah , I laughed so hard honestly , thanks for sending the correct one right away , already sent u the amount , thank you again Cheesy

ok thanks for the purchase i been out in my mind lately..
maybe i will sleep right now to refresh my mind..
but if you have some question just pm me i will answer it all later..

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: