Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:56:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [instant]i will help you make your own faucet or rotator for 0.001 BTC [Hire Me]  (Read 2456 times)
Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 01:54:08 PM

You said you will help making my own Faucet rotator. OK you will code the rotator script by yourself or will use a pre made ?

If you can code a custom one then actually I need an rotator somewhere with features like landofbitcoin.com and don't care about fees. I will pay 100 times than what you have asked for a simpler one

xhoneyael (OP)

Activity: 462

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 06:34:19 PM

You said you will help making my own Faucet rotator. OK you will code the rotator script by yourself or will use a pre made ?

If you can code a custom one then actually I need an rotator somewhere with features like landofbitcoin.com and don't care about fees. I will pay 100 times than what you have asked for a simpler one
it a pre made script i will just teach my buyer  edit the script.
and if they dont know how to edit it i will edit it for them
here the source or demo http://bitcoingrind.netne.net/

melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:25:06 AM

This your demo link http://bitcoingrind.netne.net/ always lead to my internet service provider, does any other person have similar experience?
melisande

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:45:13 AM

This your demo link http://bitcoingrind.netne.net/ always lead to my internet service provider, does any other person have similar experience?
I just tested it , it goes only to faucet grind rotator , maybe your internet provider has some problems at the moment
I tried it again now and the issue still repeats itself and I guess you are right.
melisande

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:14:55 AM

I just tested it , it goes only to faucet grind rotator , maybe your internet provider has some problems at the moment
I tried it again now and the issue still repeats itself and I guess you are right.
Could you provide a screenshot of it? or does it state on your internet provider site some type of error? like error502 or any other number?
No, it does not show any error but it simply goes straight to my ISP homepage. Sorry I am not good at the screen shot.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3457

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 09:02:31 AM

No, it does not show any error but it simply goes straight to my ISP homepage. Sorry I am not good at the screen shot.
It's fine , if your using a router , try to reset it and wait 10 mins in between until you restart ur modem/router and if ur using a direct internet cable , try to unplug it for 10 mins , it might fix the problem as it seems its related to ur current ip

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 04:14:44 PM

It's fine , if your using a router , try to reset it and wait 10 mins in between until you restart ur modem/router and if ur using a direct internet cable , try to unplug it for 10 mins , it might fix the problem as it seems its related to ur current ip
the problem in her is the hosting is like in you.. in you the script is like cant relate with wordpress and in @melisande is the hosting is the problem i try it to install but the site is always in default.. so i ask her to ask for the assistant in that hosting to impliment the script..or else ask for refund.. the script is just ready to paste and you just need to edit something like your referral..

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 3457

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 05:12:47 PM

the problem in her is the hosting is like in you.. in you the script is like cant relate with wordpress and in @melisande is the hosting is the problem i try it to install but the site is always in default.. so i ask her to ask for the assistant in that hosting to impliment the script..or else ask for refund.. the script is just ready to paste and you just need to edit something like your referral..
No , My problem was the theme I used since it wasn't a premium one and very limited to edit the html or any code stuff .... he didn't yet test your scrypt , I think he only mentioned testing the demo website you posted earlier on the thread , that's what he can't access

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 11:58:35 PM

ahh i see i misunderstand the reply.. but try this one http://hack-ht.ml ..

xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 08:27:58 PM

Bump for today
if anyone want to make faucet or rotator just pm me or reply to this post!  Grin

xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 11:40:47 AM

thism offer is still available if anyone want my service just reply to this tread or send me PM  Grin

xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 10:18:55 AM

just contact me if anyone interested to have there own faucet and rotator..
this offer is still available

tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 07:36:17 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2015, 07:58:19 PM by tarsua

thanks for helping me, take a look, here
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 09:14:01 PM

Youre welcome
you can also change the [Bitcoins - A Grinder]
to the name of your Rotator edit the first page open then Ctrl+f then type A Grinder Change it to the name of your rotator..

BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:47:58 PM

Youre welcome
to the name of your Rotator edit the first page open then Ctrl+f then type A Grinder Change it to the name of your rotator..

How much do you want just for that faucet rotator script? You don't need to install it for me.
xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 10:27:39 PM

Youre welcome

How much do you want just for that faucet rotator script? You don't need to install it for me.
its only 0.001 for Eveyone..
i will send you pm

avelina

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 01:48:26 AM

kindly check your PM op..thanks.

xhoneyael (OP)

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com