Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:31:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is www.bit-keys.com legit?  (Read 2843 times)
Jeremycoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:06:51 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2017, 06:56:16 PM by Jeremycoin

As the title says, and as I usually do.
Is this site legit/not? Wink

Cos I want to buy a Minecraft code there

faucet used to be profitable

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:10:00 PM

There is this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=343311.0 then they moved to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=738930
I never used it but I guess you can decide weither to use it or not based on what people were  saying on both threads .

but it seems outdated or something , how come CS:GO costs 17$ lel ... while it costs on steam less then that (with or without sales)
Jeremycoin (OP)
Legendary

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:15:16 PM

There is this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=343311.0 then they moved to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=738930
I never used it but I guess you can decide weither to use it or not based on what people were  saying on both threads .

but it seems outdated or something , how come CS:GO costs 17$ lel ... while it costs on steam less then that (with or without sales)
At least the key with automatically send to me right?
I'm tired for searching any other seller Undecided

According to the last reply, I think this site is not trustable. Thanks for the answer btw Wink

MadGamer
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:19:34 PM

According to the last reply, I think this site is not trustable. Thanks for the answer btw Wink

Yeah according to people and to the website description it says that you should receive it within seconds - 2 minutes maximum .
Idon't think we can relay on a Newbie to know if a service is legit or not even if it's their opinion and I respect it . but just above him there is a Hero member saying that it works fine . (April) and Newbie on (May) so it's up to you to decide Grin good luck
Nowi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 08:58:23 PM

Not even legit, if yo uwant to buy minecraft there is no reason why not buy it from official web-site. If you want buy it for bitcoins, just ask some trust memmber here and give him a little bonus.

bit-keys

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 01:03:10 PM

I know it is an old post, but it's on google top page if you search for bit-keys.com.

As you can see in your original Thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=738930 we have good feedback for our legit service. And with the update in April 2016 we now have much better pricing! We are far cheaper than steam now if the product is not on sale.
Jeremycoin (OP)
Legendary

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:31:16 PM

I know it is an old post, but it's on google top page if you search for bit-keys.com.

As you can see in your original Thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=738930 we have good feedback for our legit service. And with the update in April 2016 we now have much better pricing! We are far cheaper than steam now if the product is not on sale.

I think you're too late, cuz I already buy a Minecraft code a few months ago.
Btw, your site looks nice. Did you just change the design?

Maybe, I will buy Minecraft from your site when I need another one.

bit-keys

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 01:33:57 PM

Maybe, I will buy Minecraft from your site if I need another one.

Yes, we just updated our store and also the design. Thanks for the feedback
taskmaster

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:55:18 AM

I never used it but I guess you can decide weither to use it or not based on what people were  saying on both threads .

Yeah according to people and to the website description it says that you should receive it within seconds - 2 minutes maximum .
Idon't think we can relay on a Newbie to know if a service is legit or not even if it's their opinion and I respect it . but just above him there is a Hero member saying that it works fine . (April) and Newbie on (May) so it's up to you to decide Grin good luck

I know this is an old thread but I ordered from them - got no key and no reply from any of my emails so far. Just thought people here should know.
bit-keys

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 09:49:46 AM

I know this is an old thread but I ordered from them - got no key and no reply from any of my emails so far. Just thought people here should know.

To be honest, I'm quite tired of this shit. We are successfully selling about 20 - 30 keys a day! The bad thing is, only if something goes wrong, people are commenting on this forum.

In 95% of the case, it is the fault of the customer. Also here. The Website clearly states, that the key is not in stock and the delivery time is unknown. I got your mail at 00:32 am in my timezone and at 04:36 you are complaining on the forum? I guess 4 hour in the middle of the night is nothing you can ask for, may accept from amazon...

I'll contact you know over email to handle this case as it should have been handled from the beginning. I'll answer as soon as I got out of bed.
taskmaster

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 12:15:51 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2016, 12:56:48 PM by taskmaster

To be honest, I'm quite tired of this shit. We are successfully selling about 20 - 30 keys a day! The bad thing is, only if something goes wrong, people are commenting on this forum.

In 95% of the case, it is the fault of the customer. Also here. The Website clearly states, that the key is not in stock and the delivery time is unknown. I got your mail at 00:32 am in my timezone and at 04:36 you are complaining on the forum? I guess 4 hour in the middle of the night is nothing you can ask for, may accept from amazon...

I'll contact you know over email to handle this case as it should have been handled from the beginning. I'll answer as soon as I got out of bed.

Seriously, If you think its always the customers fault, you probably shouldn't be running a business - Communication solves everything.  An email explaining the situation immediately after the sale, to say that you don't have it, and some estimate of the time it will take to obtain the product, automated if need be, is appropriate.

Even if that's to say you don't have a clue, I'd be comfortable with the situation. Even if immediately I got an email saying, hey on this occasion it could take a week, I wouldn't be thrilled, but I'd live with it. You were slow to answer the email, but you are monitoring this forum and responded here almost immediately. Be proactive, rather than reactive to peoples concerns and it might help. If people are giving you the same complaints, maybe it's a cue to adjust the way you communicate with your customers. I admit, I was quick to react, and that is because I have been burned before.

I've seen your email, thanks I appreciate it. Keep me updated and I'll be more than satisfied.
taskmaster

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:02:45 AM

Hi,

I just realised it's been 10 days, and I still don't have a key. I've also sent a few emails that have gone unanswered. I'm sure you must be really busy, but seeing as I've had better luck catching the bit-key team here I'd thought I'd reach out again for an update.

Seriously, If you think its always the customers fault, you probably shouldn't be running a business - Communication solves everything.  An email explaining the situation immediately after the sale, to say that you don't have it, and some estimate of the time it will take to obtain the product, automated if need be, is appropriate.

Even if that's to say you don't have a clue, I'd be comfortable with the situation. Even if immediately I got an email saying, hey on this occasion it could take a week, I wouldn't be thrilled, but I'd live with it. You were slow to answer the email, but you are monitoring this forum and responded here almost immediately. Be proactive, rather than reactive to peoples concerns and it might help. If people are giving you the same complaints, maybe it's a cue to adjust the way you communicate with your customers. I admit, I was quick to react, and that is because I have been burned before.

I've seen your email, thanks I appreciate it. Keep me updated and I'll be more than satisfied.
taskmaster

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:24:30 AM

Still haven't received the the product or any further communication from the seller. But yeah, it's the customers fault, right.  Despite the vague terms and conditions I think it's fair to say that a month and no delivery is unacceptable. I would caution everybody against using this service. As far as I can see at this point my money has been stolen.

Hi,

I just realised it's been 10 days, and I still don't have a key. I've also sent a few emails that have gone unanswered. I'm sure you must be really busy, but seeing as I've had better luck catching the bit-key team here I'd thought I'd reach out again for an update.

MadGamer
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:19:17 PM

It looks like Bit-keys was connected like one week ago and saying that you didn't receive the key for a longer period sounds weird , have you tried to contact him through private messages on the forum ?
taskmaster

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:38:09 AM

It looks like Bit-keys was connected like one week ago and saying that you didn't receive the key for a longer period sounds weird , have you tried to contact him through private messages on the forum ?

Hi, yes I did try to contact them. I sent about 4 emails in total only the first of which was answered. Apart from that and the unproffessional response made here on this forum I've heard nothing. It's getting on to 3 months now so I think it's pretty safe to say my money has been stolen. I would urge others to avoid this company like the plague. Something I noticed when I first returned to the site a week or so after buying the key was that the price had gone up. So, I suspect there was a change in price availability, rather than take it on the chin break even or make a small loss, he opted to steal my money. Happy to be corrected if he want's to come back and respond to the thread but that's where things stand right now. thanks for asking about it.
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:59:21 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 11:11:26 PM by etoque

Hey I buy thing on this site without problem since 2015

But today want to purchase a game,send money,btc send not arrive in 10min like ask so they resend me another bill..

I send email to the guy but still no answer,hope he not scam my little 30 dollar  Sad
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:27:27 PM

Hey I buy thing on this site without problem since 2015

But today want to purchase a game,send money,btc send not arrive in 10min like ask so they resend me another bill..

I send email to the guy but still no answer,hope he not scam my little 30 dollar  Sad
Maybe they've gone scam? Few other guys reported that they've gotten less professional and a little more sleazy in terms of service so you might've gotten scammed. OP also hasn't been online in a few months so that's another sign that things have gone downhill.
april123

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:41:53 PM

Maybe, I will buy Minecraft from your site if I need another one.

Yes, we just updated our store and also the design. Thanks for the feedback

Invoice number : 58c7a71b49270f4c728b4569

I order $15 us iTunes gift card. I paid with Bitcoin amount is (0.0157712btc). I Not get code yet. You can check in your wallet if you receive 0,0157712 btc. On March 14,2017. Please check your wallet. When I paid my transaction it's confirm just time out, so system request new wallet address but invoice number not change it's same. Check it. Time out same time when it confirmed. I have done translation to your wallet. I have history of transactions. I have proof with time.

Contact me email : panumas@me.com
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 07:24:01 PM

Never heard about this nor used it before there are many other options you can go for like g2a.com i have personally used it and they have really good customer care or you can just buy from the official better safe than sorry.

Jeremycoin (OP)
Legendary

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:50:59 PM

Never heard about this nor used it before there are many other options you can go for like g2a.com i have personally used it and they have really good customer care or you can just buy from the official better safe than sorry.

Please read the replies before you make another one of your own, I've got the answer to this question.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: