Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:50:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: App for iOS - finding Bitcoin ATMs in the world  (Read 363 times)
zircon (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:10:26 PM

Hi all,

I wrote the application for CoinATMRadar for iOS in conjunction with the creator of CoinATMRadar.

I would appreciate if you had a look at the application and give constructive feedback and perhaps some ideas as to what else would be useful to you.

Look forward.

MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:13:25 PM

Hi all,

I wrote the application for CoinATMRadar for iOS in conjunction with the creator of CoinATMRadar.

I would appreciate if you had a look at the application and give constructive feedback and perhaps some ideas as to what else would be useful to you.

Look forward.

Maybe post the application link ? also is available on the Operating System Android or Windows phone? I don't have any Apple device.
zircon (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:34:52 PM

Oops - not very clever - here it is

http://coinatmradar.com/ios/

Android app is in the works - I will certainly post and let everyone know when it is.

MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:38:15 PM

Oops - not very clever - here it is

http://coinatmradar.com/ios/

Android app is in the works - I will certainly post and let everyone know when it is.

Humm nice, it's certaintly a very good work too bad I can't test it . Looking forward to see the Android version . Btw are the locations worldwide ? I mean if there is an ATM (which I doubt) on my country , I will know about it ? thanks
zircon (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:40:58 PM

Certainly, it is worldwide and updated every day if a new one pops up. CoinATMRadar creator makes sure it is very up to date.

You can see all the closest ATMs and basically get directions to them from wherever you are currently.

Yes, holding thumbs for Android. I am trying to get another developer involved to do that.

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 01:52:12 PM

Great App, downloaded, tested and works brilliant. Picked up the two ATMs down the road from me Smiley

Left a review on app store

I know a Android developer who may be available for work, if you are interested?

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
zircon (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 02:28:13 PM

PM me....I am not the guy who makes that decision unfortunately  - but I can link everyone up?

I did the work for free - basically for the Bitcoin community - I don't know if that developer would be interested in that?

That being said the developer obviously gets the publicity associated with releasing an app such as this - he can put his own website on the About screen like I have...

We certainly need a Droid app - with the demographics that Bitcoin attracts I think far more users will have Android than an Apple phone.

Thanks for the review!

Let me know if there is anything else that could be useful in the app.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: